Only one struggling?

t14migit
142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Is anyone else had a worse weekend than last? I’ve always got gold 1 including last week but I’ve only just scraped gold 2 this week. Am I the only one who has found this week the hardest so far?

Comments

• iD33J91
    6209 posts Big Money Move
    t14migit wrote: »
    Is anyone else had a worse weekend than last? I’ve always got gold 1 including last week but I’ve only just scraped gold 2 this week. Am I the only one who has found this week the hardest so far?

Yup - average 17-20 wins most weekends.

This weekend I’m 11-9, not playing well at all.

Coming against significantly better teams
  • shez82
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m just gonna stop playing at certain times. The connection I get against people in the Netherlands and Germany on a Sat or Sun afternoon is unplayable my end and the opposite on my opponents team end. My players don’t move, his are on acid
    Gonna rage spend all my coins on packs to try and keep me off the game permanently to be honest
  • t14migit
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    iD33J91 wrote: »
    t14migit wrote: »

Yup - average 17-20 wins most weekends.

This weekend I’m 11-9, not playing well at all.

Coming against significantly better teams

Fair man, like in a way I’m glad others are struggling, not because I don’t want people to get good rewards but it shows it’s not just me playing bad.

Also hope everyone is staying safe and is well
  • ha032742
    39621 posts Moderator
    I’m struggling because of my connection I think.

I normal have a ping of 18 and 5 bars but this weekend I seem to be connecting to a far away server or something as my ping keeps fluctuating as high as 40-50 and I get 3-4 bars :/

9-0 in WL but may have to get gold 2 and call it a day at this rate :/
  • cule54
    735 posts Semi-Pro
    Yeah definitely tougher this week. For once connection has been terrible and laggy but also everyone now has at least one TOTSSF attacker running wild
  • Yossi88
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's not the connection I'm running on a decent stable connection but the game is broken. Ea have to see this. Just got beat by a guy who was a poor player. I had about 18 shots on target majority in the box with messi or Ronaldo most cases just the keeper to beat and no goal at one stage I pressed shoot 6 yards out and my player cleared it to the halfway line.

Then my opponent 83 adama left foot 18 yards out through a crowd of my defenders hits top bins. He literally had 3 shots 3 goals and the other 2 goals was ones a keeper would save

Yeah teams are better but the players using them are still the same. Currently 3 wins from 5 and the defeats have been against players who arent the best.
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    First time I haven't made gold this year. 😐 Was pounding through games to get the objective pack as quick as I could. Mistake in hindsight. Pack was awful. Needed 2 wins from 8 to get gold and only won 1 😂
  • ha032742
    39621 posts Moderator
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    First time I haven't made gold this year. 😐 Was pounding through games to get the objective pack as quick as I could. Mistake in hindsight. Pack was awful. Needed 2 wins from 8 to get gold and only won 1 😂

Well, damn...
  • Dro_bro
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yea bro. I packed arguably the best player in the game and am doing worse actually. Not sure why.
  • number7rocky
    6280 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2020
    Dro_bro wrote: »
    Yea bro. I packed arguably the best player in the game and am doing worse actually. Not sure why.

Once you have a certain level team, your going to get similar results despite any upgrades and if gameplay is really bad you could have a WL where you do worse, I made 2 mil last week yet I've had my worst start in a long time because of the gameplay.

You may aswell sell him, there's so many insane/fun cards you can try for those coins, even if you still get the same results 😂