Gift me FINANCIAL TAKEOVER

RyanR91
17 posts Ball Boy
Hi
Lockdown is getting me down
Hoping someone can help with that. Would like to do a road to glory or long career and need a financial takeover gifted to me on PS4
Would someone be so kind ? If there’s someone that doesn’t play offline? Then they wouldn’t use half the stuff in the catalogue
My PSN is PAPA_-_SMURF_00

Comments

• Sky Blue Army #CCFC
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Has anyone done this for you yet? If not I will?
  • RyanR91
    17 posts Ball Boy
    Has anyone done this for you yet? If not I will?
    No not yet
    Would you mind ?
  • Sky Blue Army #CCFC
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This used to be a lot easier (but I'm going back a few years ago now...). You can't do this now unless you're already friend and there are too many scammers around these days to risk it. I only friend people I actually I know. Sorry
  • RyanR91
    17 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 9
    Not a scammer , look at my profile and games and clearly see I play etc
    but Understand :-(
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    I wouldn't mind a financial takeover irl.
  • RyanR91
    17 posts Ball Boy
    Think it’s the fact you have to add people as a friend that is preventing me getting this :neutral:
    Anyone mind doing it? Will delete/ remove after. Really want to start career today
  • RexAnglo1066
    3340 posts National Call-Up
    This used to be a lot easier (but I'm going back a few years ago now...). You can't do this now unless you're already friend and there are too many scammers around these days to risk it. I only friend people I actually I know. Sorry

Why did you say to the guy has he had an luck and "If not I will" , then in the next post say "sorry" and explain you couldn't help him?

Am I missing something?
  • RyanR91
    17 posts Ball Boy

Why did you say to the guy has he had an luck and "If not I will" , then in the next post say "sorry" and explain you couldn't help him?

Am I missing something?
    dunno really frustrating
    I was excited and so thankful. Then he was like actually nah. :-1:
    Can’t believe soo many people have seen this and not one person can gift a few seconds of their time to literally make someone’s day

• Fifababy
    1204 posts Professional

Am I missing something?

Because he realised there is more to it than just gifting you have to be friends on psn etc
  • Mercenary
    499 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RyanR91 wrote: »

Am I missing something?
    Can’t believe soo many people have seen this and not one person can gift a few seconds of their time to literally make someone’s day
    Charity on the internet? 🤣
  • RyanR91
    17 posts Ball Boy
    Mercenary wrote: »

Am I missing something?
    Charity on the internet? 🤣

Fair point lol
  • RexAnglo1066
    Fifababy wrote: »

Am I missing something?

Because he realised there is more to it than just gifting you have to be friends on psn etc

Oh, I see...and what's the issue with accepting a friend request?

He's not asking to be invited to Christmas dinner.
  • RexAnglo1066

Am I missing something?
    dunno really frustrating

What exactly is it you are asking for, mate?

• RyanR91
    17 posts Ball Boy

Am I missing something?
    dunno really frustrating

What exactly is it you are asking for, mate?

I’m wanting to play a career mode
    Properly during this lockdown
    And I want to have a financial takeover for my chosen club but I’ve used mine in the past

Need someone that doesn’t mind gifting theirs from the catalogue to me
    To do this tho you’d have to add me but you can delete me straight after should you wish
  • gizzzzy
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ill gift you 1 mate
  • RyanR91
    17 posts Ball Boy
    gizzzzy wrote: »
    Ill gift you 1 mate
    Would be appreciated
  • YidArmy
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hey mate, I'll do it too if you need. I've got loads of career mode stuff in my catalogue, you can have it all if you want, I won't ever use it. How do you actually give this stuff to someone?
  • RyanR91
    17 posts Ball Boy
    YidArmy wrote: »
    Hey mate, I'll do it too if you need. I've got loads of career mode stuff in my catalogue, you can have it all if you want, I won't ever use it. How do you actually give this stuff to someone?

You have to add me as a friend and select the career mode stuff and gift to friend
  • RyanR91
    17 posts Ball Boy
    Wondering how it works
    Like will it just reset the icon for one of the takeovers or will I get a notification
    How will I know I’ve got it
  • gizzzzy
    It says you allready own that item
  • RyanR91
    17 posts Ball Boy
    gizzzzy wrote: »
    It says you allready own that item

Damn
    You can’t use more than once then :-(
    I’ve used in past last year
    Thanks for trying
  • gizzzzy
    Maybe delete the game where you used it? Would be a longshot tho
  • RyanR91
    17 posts Ball Boy
    I’ll try
  • RyanR91
    17 posts Ball Boy
    So I thought to myself
    I’ll log into a spare account
    And gift myself the takeover from my main account
    You can only gift items to a player who has unlocked that level.
    So what the 🎃🎃🎃🎃 is the actual point of being able to gift stuff to friends when you can only gift it if they haven’t used it and are of same level. Surely they’d just use their own. E.A. Sports . ....it’s a joke