100% PES 2021

Aspas10
316 posts Sunday League Hero
Not a chance I'm giving EA another £50. When was the last time they put out a decent game? Every patch just makes the game worse.
I wouldn't pay for another service this poor and I refuse to pay for this. I'm not just taking about gameplay but who can rationally look at career mode and accept it.

Comments

  • BorussenBernie09
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    Unfortunately PES 2021 will be as ❤️❤️❤️❤️ as PES 2020. Not an alternative for FIFA Players.
  • Aspas10
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    @BorussenBernie09

    Haven't played it since pes6. It was far superior back then and I'd rather give it another chance. I already know fifa 21 will be another evolution of this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ batch. If PES 21 is awful I'll probably just give up on football games.
    Haven't enjoyed fifa in a long time and EA give me no reason to stay. Outside of the gameplay it's all about them not the players.

    Give out free packs occasionally. Increase pack weight; it's a game not real money. If they increased pack weight people will spend more money because they'll get better players for their money.
  • Paquetesousa
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite
    I understand what you mean, FUT 20 is garbage and it’s only held together by SBCs and rewards. Nobody plays for the gameplay itself
    However, the actual community is the worst: it’s just freaking sheep everywhere... These people are not football fans, they are victory fans. It’s all that matters, getting that win... how about trying to have fun ? Nobody tries to actually play anything close to football ...

    You could say it’s the game’s fault, but it’s only 50%. The other half is purely down to the community...

    And it is real money, for EA... how they make billions out of a half finished game is outstanding, but Konami doesn’t step up to the plate...

    We will only see actual change once Fifa points are banned and EA will have to focus on providing a fair game that needs actual football knowledge to be good at it.
  • Wi1son73
    2884 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 9
    Pes6 was the best football game at that time, loved it.
    Your right In saying fifa21 will be the exact same, if they can't fix any problems now, then I'll doubt they have the solution in a few months.
    People will still throw hundreds at EA for the "love of football" and EA will sell a game half done.

    I'm not sure pes21 will be better, I tried to get into pes20, it just not a replacement for FIFA. Unlike back in when I converted over from pes09 to fifa09, that was a replacement, you instantly felt FIFA was miles better. Not quite the same now, didn't get anything from pes20.

    Maybe football manager 😂
  • Mercenary
    499 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Don't buy PES 21, wait for the Lite edition to come out for free. Chances are you will feel let down by MyClub as it is fundamently flawed.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    Aspas10 wrote: »
    @BorussenBernie09

    Haven't played it since pes6. It was far superior back then and I'd rather give it another chance. I already know fifa 21 will be another evolution of this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ batch. If PES 21 is awful I'll probably just give up on football games.
    Haven't enjoyed fifa in a long time and EA give me no reason to stay. Outside of the gameplay it's all about them not the players.

    Give out free packs occasionally. Increase pack weight; it's a game not real money. If they increased pack weight people will spend more money because they'll get better players for their money.

    I played ever iteration of PES so far and it has definitely improved but is far away of. But the online just sucks. No competition, stupid game modes no long term motivation.

    DR and WL suck too, but they're not as pointless as the PES Online Modes.
  • RexAnglo1066
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 9
    PES needs a complete overhaul.

    Everything, from the U.I, the game modes, the online experience, the gameplay, the lack of licenses etc...need to be addressed.

    Squeezing out a lazy rehash every 12 months will earn them money, but it's a fraction of the money available if they actually took the time to really maximise their potential and produce a genuine Fifa beater.

    Only when Fifa has real competition will we see change, so it's doubly important PES starts afresh and offers something innovative.
    Post edited by RexAnglo1066 on
  • Funkcrush
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Aspas10 wrote: »
    Not a chance I'm giving EA another £50. When was the last time they put out a decent game? Every patch just makes the game worse.
    I wouldn't pay for another service this poor and I refuse to pay for this. I'm not just taking about gameplay but who can rationally look at career mode and accept it.

    Really hoping PES 21 will be very different to 20, which I tried and though is ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

    I don't feel like giving EA money either, as it's nearly guarantee that FIFA 21 will yet again be just another copy with different cover and same connection/gameplay issues.

    Praying, couple of months to go.
  • mypetfrog
    1841 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm just going to play Fifa 20 until PES 2022 comes out. As soon as Fifa 21 comes out then Division Rivals may actually become a proper levelled mode as no challenge requirements for idiots to relagate for and most of the tryhards will have moved on. Can then just enjoy it as the casual I am, knowing I get a further year of gaming with no more money going to EA :)
  • tommyboyo
    1635 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 9
    PES needs a conplete overhaul.

    Everything, from the U.I, the game modes, the online experience, the gameplay, the lack of licenses etc...need to be addressed.

    Squeezing out a lazy rehash every 12 months will earn them money, but it's a fraction of the money available if they actually took the time to really maximise their potential and produce a genuine Fifa beater.

    Only when Fifa has real competition will we see change, so it's doubly important PES starts afresh and offers something innovative.

    So true.

    Competition drives quality.

    EA are snoozing, because Konami lost the plot in the last decade.
  • graff26lfc
    225 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bring back sensible soccer!!!
  • Jdizzle
    2205 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don't trust pes after having tried pes 2020.
  • mypetfrog
    1841 posts Fans' Favourite
    graff26lfc wrote: »
    Bring back sensible soccer!!!

    Nah. Bring back Goal! And Kickoff ;)
  • tommyboyo
    1635 posts Play-Off Hero
    mypetfrog wrote: »
    graff26lfc wrote: »
    Bring back sensible soccer!!!

    Nah. Bring back Goal! And Kickoff ;)

    Goal was a good game.

    Also Striker.
  • Goodgod10
    73 posts Park Captain
    Enjoy. It’s crap
  • Bowie78
    219 posts Sunday League Hero
    Aspas10 wrote: »

    Give out free packs occasionally. Increase pack weight; it's a game not real money. If they increased pack weight people will spend more money because they'll get better players for their money.

    ^^^this

    Why can’t EA see this? I haven’t bought a single pack since fifa 19 because you come to realise that no matter how many packs you buy/attain, I never get good players. I have opened hundreds of Fifa packs over the years and only ever packed gold ronaldo (fifa 20 a few weeks ago untradable) and kante (towards the end of fifa19 and worth nothing). I very rarely pack anything good in the WL’s I play so wtf should I pay to for this??? If the pack weight was improved then I might be tempted to buy into it. I understand that they can’t open it up so the game is flooded by god players and squads but the way it is currently just makes not want to spend. My WL red picks from last weekend were Alisson , Dean Henderson and I got soyuncu from prem totssf pack😟 how would that tempt me to spend money
  • Azof
    17915 posts World Class
    This same thread gets posted multiple times a year and everytime the OP is back on fifa without fail
  • TW1103
    2925 posts National Call-Up
    FIFA 20 is 100% the last football game I am buying this console generation.
    When the series X comes out, I'll consider it, but the first game I am getting on that is Assassin's Creed.
  • RexAnglo1066
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    PES needs a conplete overhaul.

    Everything, from the U.I, the game modes, the online experience, the gameplay, the lack of licenses etc...need to be addressed.

    Squeezing out a lazy rehash every 12 months will earn them money, but it's a fraction of the money available if they actually took the time to really maximise their potential and produce a genuine Fifa beater.

    Only when Fifa has real competition will we see change, so it's doubly important PES starts afresh and offers something innovative.

    So true.

    Competition drives quality.

    EA are snoozing, because Konami lost the plot in the last decade.

    Yes, definitely.

    PES offering a real alternative is probably the only thing that will force E.A to fundamentally alter their approach.

    Unfortunately, I'm not convinced Konami can do it...or even care enough to try.
  • RexAnglo1066
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    mypetfrog wrote: »
    graff26lfc wrote: »
    Bring back sensible soccer!!!

    Nah. Bring back Goal! And Kickoff ;)

    Goal was a good game.

    Also Striker.

    Striker was my game back in the SNES days.
  • Aspas10
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    What happened with PES? From what I recall it was always a players game. Great gameplay let down by the licences. Used to love master league with legends

    I only switched because all my mates were on fifa.
  • Toonleew
    2882 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pes 2020 has better gameplay than fifa20. The rest of the game is poor
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    edited May 9
    Aspas10 wrote: »
    What happened with PES? From what I recall it was always a players game. Great gameplay let down by the licences. Used to love master league with legends

    I only switched because all my mates were on fifa.

    It still has superior gameplay, this is coming from someone who put the time in to learn the mechanics of both games. I play both games, Fifa on the weekend for Fut Champs, play PES on the weekdays. PES is very different to Fifa though, it's a lot more difficult to master. Fifa is an arcadey football game. PES is simulation.
Sign In or Register to comment.