Best bpl Centre back

Dolly_2006_
358 posts Sunday League Hero
Who is the best centre back out of flashback laporte, totssf maguire or totssf soyuncu, looking to pair one with mid maldini

Comments

• MrMTFC
    2098 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have 91 totw vvd and he's still going strong for me next to fb luiz. Laporte always seems to be a bugger to go against so might be worth it
  • Scotmark1986
    1068 posts Play-Off Hero
    Who is the best centre back out of flashback laporte, totssf maguire or totssf soyuncu, looking to pair one with mid maldini

I have soyuncu and started to use maguire but depends what type of defender you are I am quite aggressive and push up the park so maguire doesn’t really cut it due to his lack of agility and balance but if you sit back and let the ai defend you will be fine I reckon
  • GrasuXXL
    270 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gold Lindeloff.
  • Trustme707
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have moment schar since he was released and he is doing great for me. Don’t know how, but he does it
  • Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    Söyüncü is better than Laporte by a mile. But you could get. Tots Wan Bisaka and play him on 7chem and he is still better than any of the above mentioned
  • Massman
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    Söyüncü is better than Laporte by a mile. But you could get. Tots Wan Bisaka and play him on 7chem and he is still better than any of the above mentioned

this
    he is amazing.as cb
  • Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    Check out this. And just set wan bisaka to 7 chem.
    Everyone is sleeping on him as a CB

https://www.futbin.com/20/compare/48204/48189/48182

38484537eu.jpg

• Dolly_2006_
    Yeh unfortunately I'm wiped out of coins, I have all the ones untradeable that I mentioned, just trying to figure out a new team with all my untradeables, may go with maguire to get perfect link to Jordan henderson
  • Dolly_2006_
    Just wish I had a top class striker, trying to pick between jimenez, thuram, belotti and brandt, all good but not meta, not sure which 2 to pick from as a partnershio
  • Hammer316
    2876 posts Fans' Favourite

38484537eu.jpg

Interesting comparison. Can you see how bassaka compares to soyuncu when on 7 chem? He's on 10 chem in that.
  • alvchong
    1784 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2020
    Screenshot-20200508-235133-com-android-gallery3d.jpg
    I trust all my LB...
    Sold my TAA because of his work rate H/M.
  • alvchong
    1784 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hammer316 wrote: »

38484537eu.jpg

Interesting comparison. Can you see how bassaka compares to soyuncu when on 7 chem? He's on 10 chem in that.

I believe AWBisaka will do good at chem 7
  • Habermas
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just wish I had a top class striker, trying to pick between jimenez, thuram, belotti and brandt, all good but not meta, not sure which 2 to pick from as a partnershio

Jimenez and Belotti are really good. Thuram is really bad
  • Dolly_2006_
    Habermas wrote: »

Jimenez and Belotti are really good. Thuram is really bad

Yes not had a real chance to use jimenez and thuram yet, I really like belotti, 5 star wf makes a huge difference
  • Diggy
    15346 posts World Class
    edited May 2020
    I have AWB he’s a good CB until a good opponent realises he can’t head loses every header
  • starfox1284
    3606 posts National Call-Up
    Diggy wrote: »
    I have AWB he’s a good CB until a good opponent realises he can’t head loses every header

Main reason I've opted to not get the AWB card, he can't be moved to CB with that jumping on 7 chem.
  • Habermas
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    Indeed, Jimenez is surprisingly good, he's weekfoot feels like its 4,5. Both him and Belotti are very clinical in the box and they are pretty agile for such big fellows