update to the 7 mill investement I made over 6 mill profit

lolowalsh
306 posts An Exciting Prospect
yesterday I posted this https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/comment/9691428#Comment_9691428 when they dropped the prem league upgrades I sold all my French CBs for double insta sell 1.4/1.8k per card all bought for 700 coins: The main seller was Pallois the 79 French CB who sold for 1.8k... I just finished listing everything and it took me about 10hrs to list with constant messages saying trade could not be completed. But I managed to do it currently my coin balance: https://imgur.com/a/jyHtaqE

Comments

• Destin8or
    1353 posts Professional
    Result.... Was thinking of doing the same when I seen your post but I didn't.
    Have to chuckle at the neysayers.
  • V l u m s d e n
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite
    Someone loves them game coins.
  • Jdizzle
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Surely took you more than 10 hours, I did 3k a few months ago and it seemed like years lol. Anyways congratz.
  • swfcfan89
    1161 posts Professional
    Nice one. Good to see that kind of effort paying off.
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Someone loves them game coins.

Really that hard to just say "good job"?
  • V l u m s d e n
    Good job ? The person isn’t working they are being greedy to earn coins on a game 👍
  • lolowalsh
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    Surely took you more than 10 hours, I did 3k a few months ago and it seemed like years lol. Anyways congratz.

Its faster via the companion app very fast plus everything insta sold
  • TheTataGuy
    Good job ? The person isn’t working they are being greedy to earn coins on a game 👍

Uhg, small minded people 🤮.. "I don't like to do what they did so I dislike it"! He likes to play the game this way and trade, you don't, why is it so hard to accept that?
  • Senth6
    882 posts Professional
    Bravo my man
  • V l u m s d e n
    TheTataGuy wrote: »

Uhg, small minded people 🤮.. "I don't like to do what they did so I dislike it"! He likes to play the game this way and trade, you don't, why is it so hard to accept that?
    I’m small minded are you a muppet? The person is bragging about game coins and you mentioned to me is it that hard to say good job when they are small minded people such as myself working daily as a delivery driver but hey you correct good job lolowelsh you made some coins on Fifa 👏👏
  • ILevis
    1300 posts Professional

I’m small minded are you a muppet? The person is bragging about game coins and you mentioned to me is it that hard to say good job when they are small minded people such as myself working daily as a delivery driver but hey you correct good job lolowelsh you made some coins on Fifa 👏👏

Its a FIFA forum. People discuss FIFA content on here. He did exactly that.
  • Mackie17
    8467 posts League Winner
    Gg👍 I had planned on doing the same but ended up buying a couple of players instead as the urge was too strong 😂
  • SomeNextGuy
    4784 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 8
    That must have been painful.

At the risk of being labelled a 'hater' or 'toxic'. I find doing something so mind numbingly tedious and boring for ten hours which requires zero skill is difficult to applaud. It's like saying well done to someone for staring at a brick wall for ten hours because there's £100 in it for them.

But each to their own, I suppose how people value different things does vary greatly. Whatever keeps people sane in these tough times!
  • Diggy
    14736 posts Has That Special Something
    Ouch 10k cards in 10 hoursI did it on a smaller scale & earnt 500k
  • lolowalsh

At the risk of being labelled a 'hater' or 'toxic'. I find doing something so mind numbingly tedious and boring for ten hours which requires zero skill is difficult to applaud. It's like saying well done to someone for staring at a brick wall for ten hours because there's £100 in it for them.

But each to their own, I suppose how people value different things does vary greatly. Whatever keeps people sane in these tough times!

find this way better than grinding my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to elite 3 just to get Henderson twice and Kovacic and my elite pack was: Kovasic, Turkish guy and Henderson.
  • TheTataGuy
    edited May 8

Hey bro, you're on a forum that discusses a game about those "game coins" , maybe lolowelsh is still a kid that goes to school? Maybe he's rich? Maybe he has stocks in real life? Maybe he works 12 hours shifts currently in the hospital and he likes to trade on fifa in free hours? You don't know anything about him..

This is a FIFA forum, where people discuss things they are annoyed about, but also a place people can post their achievements, how stupid and a waste of time is may sound to you, probably doesn't sound like that to them, not everyone thinks the same, so yeah, you're pretty small minded ;).

Be positive or just shush and walk along.
  • swfcfan89
    1161 posts Professional

There is skill involved in knowing what to invest in and when, as well as a lot of luck.

Everybody would be making millions if they knew how to do it.

I'm with you in regards to the boredom but he's made 7 million coins for a couple of days of misery. The vast majority of the community put themselves through the misery of WL and Rivals week in week out for months and see nowhere near this kind of return.
  • Chavez76
    6094 posts Big Money Move
    wow.. great result :)
  • Kingyyy01
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nice work mate! Enjoy those profits!
  • SomeNextGuy
    4784 posts Big Money Move
    lolowalsh wrote: »

find this way better than grinding my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to elite 3 just to get Henderson twice and Kovacic and my elite pack was: Kovasic, Turkish guy and Henderson.

Fair enough mate, it is difficult to find enjoyment in the gameplay too to be fair.
  • D0lvl
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    I hope you get to buy and play with the players you want now.

To each his own but those that love seeing coin balance AND not actually play and enjoy the game is hard to understand.

This takes alot of time but your hard work paid off. Now enjoy the fruits of your labor.
  • Jordi93
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Man makes profit from good investments and people whinge. Only on a forum 😂 good work mate, enjoy your R9
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3355 posts National Call-Up
    Sick. Its really that simple and easy.
  • James Libby
    7281 posts Big Money Move

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Well said.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3355 posts National Call-Up

Dont think I could stare at a wall for 10 hours tbh 😂
  • Clancy
    8441 posts League Winner
    edited May 8

Rude
  • passpassshootpost
    1286 posts Professional
    Nice bro. Hope you don’t accidently list a player for 1.8k out of muscle memory
  • Nervous_Nick
    6355 posts Big Money Move
    Good job. I wish i had your patience, i get bored after buying 200 cards.... :s
  • Nobber93
    1882 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well in man. Waiting to sell my la Liga rares this week
  • Team Sam
    2650 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nobber93 wrote: »
    Well in man. Waiting to sell my la Liga rares this week

@Nobber93 what did you pick yours up for and how much are you hoping to sell for?