BALL ROLL and DRAG BACK => RIDICULOUS

Fairplayer
10 posts Ball Boy
Hello everyone,

I have to say that I'm playing well by using these 2 skills. But I hate them. It's so effective but unrealistic. No way a player running at high speed can do them without momentum and maintaining the balance.

Do you agree?

Comments

• Fairplayer
    10 posts Ball Boy
    I mean a player in real life, not in Fifa
  • Fairplayer
    10 posts Ball Boy
    I played against some players on season match. Some matches I have 70% ball possession by using these 2 skills.

My opponents can not approach to take the ball so they just walk around my player althought they were losing.

I won the match but it's so Ridiculous !!!!
  • Bonusb3rtie
    590 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cant help but agree. But then again, when I watch people play FUT it's skiller after skiller and, lets face it, it looks NOTHING like real footblall. In this sense, it's a videogame first and foremost.

I dislike it hugely and this is the reason I play seasons with Celtic. You def come up against skillers but not so much. Nothing better when you absolutely pump a skiller who clearly hasnt learned the base game haha.

Not a boast, because I think Im a decent player but no more, but Ive just won my 30th Division 1 league title using ZERO skils. I've never learned them and you dont need to to achieve a pretty competent level at this game..
  • marktko
    448 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2020
    So that's whats going on when patronising opponents stand with the ball and you hack the crap out of their feet and can't get the ball. This is not in the game....

I stopped playing tiger Woods when players expected rather than hoped to eagle most holes....
    Post edited by marktko on
  • Fairplayer
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Cant help but agree. But then again, when I watch people play FUT it's skiller after skiller and, lets face it, it looks NOTHING like real footblall. In this sense, it's a videogame first and foremost.

I dislike it hugely and this is the reason I play seasons with Celtic. You def come up against skillers but not so much. Nothing better when you absolutely pump a skiller who clearly hasnt learned the base game haha.

Not a boast, because I think Im a decent player but no more, but Ive just won my 30th Division 1 league title using ZERO skils. I've never learned them and you dont need to to achieve a pretty competent level at this game..

=> Total agree. I got 15 League Titles by using zero skill. But I can't stand the ridiculous skill move in this Fifa 20.
    You can watch some of my goals, just pure football.
  • Fairplayer
    10 posts Ball Boy
    I also used to be a skillful player LOL
  • Bonusb3rtie
    590 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fairplayer wrote: »

=> Total agree. I got 15 League Titles by using zero skill. But I can't stand the ridiculous skill move in this Fifa 20.
    You can watch some of my goals, just pure football.

Nice...can you upload youtube videos from you phone?
  • Fairplayer
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Hi buddy, I guess you got some problems watching my videos on your mobile. You can view them on my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9RgX9bATLvDOtEmYIuZJ7w

Thank you for your interest!
  • jvsptvch
    15 posts Ball Boy

have we met in a match? I sometime use vissel kobe, and 4 stars premier league team (west ham, watford, bournemouth). I play in div 1.

I agree with your argument about fut, thats why I play online season mostly, but its such discouraging thing if lags or delays happens. I wonder why online season match connection wont be as good as fut match.