New patch: player switch

Aspas10
319 posts Sunday League Hero
Played a few rivals to get the hang of this new patch before the WL but I'm really struggling with switching players.
I've tried using the anolog stick and using L1 but just can't choose the player I want(usually the obvious player)

Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Mercenary
    499 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Was like that before the patch as well
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    It's always been broken, just have to deal with it
  • Amargaladaster26
    9713 posts League Winner
    I always had problems switching with button and stick. If I wanna select CDM, I go through 5 players regularly, ofc it cost me a few goals.
  • Aspas10
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    It was never great but today it felt impossible. Couldn't pick the right person, obviously I'm thinking it's going to select a certain player so I try to tackle but I pick the wrong player and tackle the air. Always fun
  • Theomanny
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    Its been really bad since last update and 2 weeks now. I am losing my mind its not healthy man. Think i might have to stop playing the game. Player switching and crap gameplay is killing me.
  • Roc_Xel
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's been awful really all year yet I completely agree that it's way worse since 2-3 days.

Never had it that bad over so many games. Thought the exact same yesterday that this was since the patch.
  • young_volki
    379 posts Sunday League Hero
    You guys know that feeling when you try to switch with L1 at first, but is switches to a completely different player and you get into panic mode and try to switch with the right stick and it keeps on switching to the player furthest away from the ball and all of that while you are being counter attacked ?
    That's how bad player switching is