Good cdm to partner PIM essien ?

Scottybtech
136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Currently have pim Makélélé next to him but it’s not really working. Any suggestions, thanks

Comments

• Rippa
    1754 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im thinking of selling him. He cant finish worth a crap for me, and feels clunky. (Essien 92) you having any luck with him?
  • Scottybtech
    edited May 8
    Rippa wrote: »
    Im thinking of selling him. He cant finish worth a crap for me, and feels clunky. (Essien 92) you having any luck with him?

He’s not the best Is he, I’m thinking of going back to 91 Kante. And atm essien hasn’t blown me away at all, I was reading all the reviews on him and he sounded really good but he’s average so far mate
  • Rippa
    1754 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 8

He’s not the best Is he, I’m thinking of going back to 91 Kante. And atm essien hasn’t blown me away at all, I was reading all the reviews on him and he sounded really good but he’s average so far mate

His attributes look great. I thought he'd be great as a defensive midfielder that can not only defend but offer up offensively as well ...he replaced storyline aouar and tbf hasnt been anywhere near as good as him.

I like the combo of pace,defending and shooting but it seems a lie. Might as well go straight defensive midfielder
  • Scottybtech

His attributes look great. I thought he'd be great as a defensive midfielder that can not only defend but offer up offensively as well ...he replaced storyline aouar and tbf hasnt been anywhere near as good as him.

I like the combo of pace,defending and shooting but it seems a lie. Might as well go straight defensive midfielder

I’m the same bro hes disappointed me. What chem style ?
  • Rippa
    1754 posts Play-Off Hero

I’m the same bro hes disappointed me. What chem style ?

I have engine on him. He played a little better today (have had him about a month) so, I may just hold off on selling him if he keeps at it