So no "fair" matchmaking

Kaldmann_X
394 posts Sunday League Hero
In friendlies against random people online 😐

Got matched up against this insane squad with my poor squad (except my 2 icons). Beat him 2-0 😄

PS-Messages-20200507-170825.jpg

PS-Messages-20200507-172359.jpg

PS-Messages-20200507-172503.jpg

Comments

• BombSquadPuppy
    2248 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not to be bashing on skills, but that’s appalling... The dude had better finishers, defenders, and goalkeeper; much more shots on target, more tackles, and better passing, yet he was unable to score a goal and you scored both of your only shots 🤔
  • kraid
    5229 posts Big Money Move
    Well if you won it’s shows it’s fair...
  • Kaldmann_X
    Not to be bashing on skills, but that’s appalling... The dude had better finishers, defenders, and goalkeeper; much more shots on target, more tackles, and better passing, yet he was unable to score a goal and you scored both of your only shots 🤔

Well, he was poor at finishing, I'm not. I had the ball more. I don't need to tackle a lot. Could have been even less tackles.
  • Kaldmann_X
    kraid wrote: »
    Well if you won it’s shows it’s fair...

Single matches match making used to be based on squad rating. Would see the ratings and chemistry before accepting to play.
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2248 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kaldmann_X wrote: »

Well, he was poor at finishing, I'm not. I had the ball more. I don't need to tackle a lot. Could have been even less tackles.

Then more so the game wasnt fair, you were clearly a few divisions above him then 😂

But posting the general results isnt much to go by to judge, what if all of his/your shots were from outside the box and his/yours were within the keepers box; having the ball more is debated with only a 5% differential as well 🤷‍♂️
  • Davidson78CZ
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Simply, he was scripted like a hell due better team, so he cant score and you have advantage from the game so you score from both shoot. It is how game works. Its not fair.

• Kaldmann_X
    Simply, he was scripted like a hell due better team, so he cant score and you have advantage from the game so you score from both shoot. It is how game works. Its not fair.

Not very likely 😂