Invested 7 mill into Ligue 1 rares either im dumb or rich.

lolowalsh
306 posts An Exciting Prospect
Taking a break from the game because of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ rewards, so I decided to gamble and invest 7 mill into ligue 1 rares if this pays off I will double my money if its not well its gg. Plenty people told that once they release the ligue 1 upgrades people will go mad for ligue 1 since it has less rares and people would want Neymar, Mbappe and WBY.

Comments

• Cbn
    1268 posts Professional
    You must have very sore thumb now
  • kraid
    5216 posts Big Money Move
    God how many cards is that??
  • lolowalsh
    kraid wrote: »

Lost count
  • Nobber93
    1882 posts Fans' Favourite

10000. When did you start buying them?

• lolowalsh
    Cbn wrote: »
    You must have very sore thumb now

Well my friend reckon they will go up massively like how PL rares did, I don't know but its a risk im willing to take.
  • Idek
    15905 posts World Class
    Might be waiting a few weeks for ligue 1 tots
  • truegunn3r
    10266 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 7
    Wrong league bro. Everyone’s going to be dirt cheap in Ligue 1 apart from the big two. What will be the odds in getting those two?

La Liga is the second best league in terms of value for coins? I don’t know who exactly will make it but all of the following are top dogs:

Messi, Ramos, Varane, Griezmann, FDJ, Marcelo, Militao and Alba.

I think Mendy will be very expensive even more so than Robertson because of his 5* wf and pace likely to be in the high 90s
  • lolowalsh
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Wrong league bro. Everyone’s going to be dirt cheap in Ligue 1 apart from the big two. What will be the odds in getting those two?

La Liga is the second best league in terms of value for coins? I don’t know who exactly will make it but all of the following are top dogs:

I think Mendy will be very expensive even more so than Robertson because of his 5* wf and pace likely to be in the high 90s

look at the graph last year people will go ham just cause ligue 1 has less rares and more chance of TOTS Neymar and Ben yedder
  • truegunn3r
    10266 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 7
    Nobber93 wrote: »

It would take him ~2.7 hours straight to buy 10,000 rare players if it took him 1 second for each buy. In reality the time taken would be between 5-10 hours straight. That is sad
  • Kellnerr
    3607 posts National Call-Up
    how can you store 10000 players?
  • gizzzzy
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect

It would take him ~2.7 hours straight to buy 10,000 rare players if it took him 1 second for each buy. In reality the time taken would be between 5-10 hours straight. That is sad

And if it works out he makes about 10m profit, 1mil per hour, not that bad huh?
  • Nobber93
    1882 posts Fans' Favourite

Plus the Market Suspension for constant buying hahaa. Damn his hands must be in ruins
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up

It would take him ~2.7 hours straight to buy 10,000 rare players if he did them in intervals of 1 second each. In reality the time taken would be between 5-10 hours straight. That is sad

10 hours to buy and sell give or take, 6M return makes it 600k/h for active trading. Subtract opportunity cost from deferred profits and still looking at solid returns. What's truly sad is that people waste time on BPM for 15-20k/h for arduous work.
  • Kove
    4393 posts National Call-Up

It would take him ~2.7 hours straight to buy 10,000 rare players if he did them in intervals of 1 second each. In reality the time taken would be between 5-10 hours straight. That is sad

10 hours to buy and sell give or take, 6M return makes it 600k/h for active trading. Subtract opportunity cost from deferred profits and still looking at solid returns. What's truly sad is that people waste time on BPM for 15-20k/h for arduous work.

People use BPM because they don't have the capital to drop 7 million into an investment.
  • lolowalsh

hoping to make around 10 mill considering the PL rares went by a lot... its 1.5k profit per card im looking at 15 mill excluding tax profit.
  • Amdp9
    4864 posts Big Money Move
    Kellnerr wrote: »

There you go you said it before me 🤣🤣🤣
  • zeultuturor
    893 posts Semi-Pro

i doubt that players like militao and mendy will get tots considering how little they played. well, ea being greedy may give one to mendy but no way militao gets anything in packs, probably an sbc at max but i doubt ea are willing to give anything more than futmas mendy in sbcs this year. only trash 3*wf players are in sbcs this year just so they get more money
  • ha032742
    38040 posts Moderator
    gizzzzy wrote: »

Only thing I would say is by the time he clears his unassigned it’ll be beginning of June and the game would be another month closer to the end of its cycle.
  • Denz
    2845 posts Fans' Favourite

Trading and investing isnt usually easy, you have to spend time.

People spend their week doing objectives for 90 rated cards, then spend the weekend playing 30 matches for usually terrible rewards.

Then come on here and moan about the experience.

Generally you spend time, money or both on the game.
  • Chavez76
    6070 posts Big Money Move
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    Kellnerr wrote: »

There you go you said it before me 🤣🤣🤣

you cant. They will be in unassigned. Downside is, you cant open packs or buy any other players since you will not see them.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    Kove wrote: »

People use BPM because they don't have the capital to drop 7 million into an investment.

You only need a fraction of that. As long as you keep doubling your money through unassigned method, your profits will snowball exponentially.
  • Jdizzle
    2205 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lmao that must have took you days, you get transfer banned after like 400-500.
  • RemyS
    874 posts Semi-Pro
    It seems totally risk - free , so it’s probably a good idea.
    Would rather have gone for liga or Bundesliga, because the are rumored to rise more . Then you can do it again with ligue 1 later if needed .
  • Foxsake
    2680 posts Fans' Favourite
    ha032742 wrote: »
    gizzzzy wrote: »

Only thing I would say is by the time he clears his unassigned it’ll be beginning of June and the game would be another month closer to the end of its cycle.

Fort the game lost the cycle month after release lol
  • DAZBOZ
    700 posts Semi-Pro
    Like to know how you did that because there aren't that many rares in ligue 1 and you can't store doubles in your club and only 100 on the trade pile
  • Mackie17
    8459 posts League Winner
    Unassigned. You can buy as many as you want it's been mentioned earlier in the thread
  • lolowalsh
    DAZBOZ wrote: »
    Like to know how you did that because there aren't that many rares in ligue 1 and you can't store doubles in your club and only 100 on the trade pile

you buy as many as you want but you cant open packs... people do this are traders who don't play the game and just sit in the menus.
  • DAZBOZ
    700 posts Semi-Pro
    lolowalsh wrote: »

you buy as many as you want but you cant open packs... people do this are traders who don't play the game and just sit in the menus.

OK, fair enough
  • Jdizzle
    2205 posts Fans' Favourite
    You bid on the players and leave them in your unassigned.
  • Queens11
    2309 posts Fans' Favourite
    Could be a very long wait to get rid of them