Who else is disappointed or feel underwhelmed with rewards today

Comments

• Iron_Hand10
    15 posts Ball Boy
    MrMTFC wrote: »
    Gold 2. Got nothing In the packs and my only real choices were kovacic in pick 1 and Rashford in pick 2. Rashford might seem pretty decent to what some have had but when you consider the likes on mane, son, vvd, aguero, kdb ect they feel quite disappointing. Who else is like this now.

Edit: I'm glad my team is done now so can try to play just for fun and only do wl if I really want to. And as I said above, I know people will have got worse than Rashford but when you consider who else there was, it does feel disappointing still.
    Gold 2. Got nothing In the packs and my only real choices were kovacic in pick 1 and Rashford in pick 2. Rashford might seem pretty decent to what some have had but when you consider the likes on mane, son, vvd, aguero, kdb ect they feel quite disappointing. Who else is like this now.

Edit: I'm glad my team is done now so can try to play just for fun and only do wl if I really want to. And as I said above, I know people will have got worse than Rashford but when you consider who else there was, it does feel disappointing still.

Are you really complaining?

Not about getting Rashford, will now though with not getting what I'm trying to say. It's not difficult people, all I said is there's better ones available and could have been an upgrade on my team, like kdb or vvd. And my teams done now because I got enough coins for Robertson, not because of getting Rashford

G1 and all I had was Saudi on the 2 picks. Not a single PL player.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 7

Not about getting Rashford, will now though with not getting what I'm trying to say. It's not difficult people, all I said is there's better ones available and could have been an upgrade on my team, like kdb or vvd. And my teams done now because I got enough coins for Robertson, not because of getting Rashford

Not a chance that happened with how the rewards are this week.
  • MrMTFC
    843 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 7

G2 garunteed at least 1 prem player choice in the picks, so if you didn't get one at all in either pick then get on at ea. They should deal with it for you
  • newguy
    2261 posts Fans' Favourite
    Very disappointed, would have taken anyone except Soyuncu and GK Henderson from G1. Soyuncu only PL pick in both 😢
  • Iron_Hand10
    15 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 7

Not a chance that happened with how the rewards are this week.

20200507-124119.jpg

Don't dare to do the guaranteed PL SBC cause I might get Saudi in it as well
  • Iron_Hand10
    15 posts Ball Boy

G2 garunteed at least 1 prem player choice in the picks, so if you didn't get one at all in either pick then get on at ea. They should deal with it for you

20200507-124119.jpg
  • Aspas10
    330 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got garbage rewards but packed gold Pique and Hummels in a mega pack. That's my biggest bag this edition
  • v4vendetta1978
    3229 posts National Call-Up
    G2 first pack Alisson only prem pick second pick Alisson or soyuncu already have a blue soyuncu so double Alisson. Put that Alisson in sbc and get a duplicate kovacic in return . Fill my prem players in upgrades last pack a blue walkout ............ cl rodri :D