WL rewards red picks - EPL & Saudi Arabia TOTSSF

vsK17
370 posts Sunday League Hero
Is that time of the week again when you get hyped by the thought you will/can get the best player available in TOTSSF.

Your last week nerves were sky high with bad gameplay, delay, lag.... all the wonderful stuff WL brings. But now, you might actually say: Thank you, EA!

Apart from yesterday's guarantee Premier League TOTSSF player, today you might improve your team, so ... let's see what you got from your WL rewards!!

Comments

• Maaax354
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nice Intro! Stopped at S1. Would be happy with ANY EPL player but goalie henderson.
  • Chels
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can you get epl on s1?
  • Chavez76
    9765 posts League Winner
    Chels wrote: »
    Can you get epl on s1?

yes, you can get any player
  • Chels
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nice one
  • Moe_86
    1714 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don’t mind pro league if it Gio tbh
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    Hypere
  • Would be great if I could just open my DR packs 1st. Says packs are there but just get a blank screen that I can’t back out off 😂
  • Mogga
    3176 posts National Call-Up
    I have a bad feeling about this
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    S1: Give me KDB plz :wink:
  • vsK17
    Would be great if I could just open my DR packs 1st. Says packs are there but just get a blank screen that I can’t back out off 😂

Just take the coins 😆
  • Moe_86
    1714 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gio and Vardy and I am set
  • Mogga
    I think I am 1 further bad rewards away from packing it in until october. Still absolutely wounded over my 88 squad giving me Dean Fkn Henderson
  • Barry Allannnn
    1896 posts Play-Off Hero
    Any other than the 88s would do me.
  • GULAG
    1004 posts Professional
    Haven't slept ... everything's done ... smoking blunts like smokes .... telling myself Ima quit if I get Henderson ... picturing my team with either KDB,Mo,Agu,Mane ... constantly asking my bro to wish me luck when I know he wishes me the worst ... starting a game at 8.45 and hoping my opponent don't quit for first time and watches replays to make it 18-20min so it's reward time ... remembering every hour how sad, un worthy and pointless all of this is 😁 Happy days
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    Any BPL > Dean Henderson > any SPL player
  • Mogga
    I convinced myself I would get Soyuncu so I put an untradeable one in the SBC and it give me the 1 who was even worse :D
  • vsK17 wrote: »
    Would be great if I could just open my DR packs 1st. Says packs are there but just get a blank screen that I can’t back out off 😂

Just take the coins 😆
    I should’ve done that.
    Got Maicon and Hambdallah out of the packs though. Rest were garbage as usual 😂

• TW1103
    4517 posts National Call-Up
    Took the coins from DR this week because I am getting Aguero and KDB from picks
  • vsK17
    vsK17 wrote: »

Just take the coins 😆
    I should’ve done that.
    Got Maicon and Hambdallah out of the packs though. Rest were garbage as usual 😂

You can put them in next TOTSSF guarantee LaLiga / Ligue 1 / Bundesliga. They might be 88 rated + totssf as well.
  • CallumBaby
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    not to bothered about my reds but if my tots pack is Alison, soyuncu and Henderson i will be livid i need coin
  • Bowie78
    219 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can you get epl on s1?

Might be wrong but think the player pick is capped at 88 for silver 1?
  • Chavez76
    9765 posts League Winner
    Bowie78 wrote: »
    Can you get epl on s1?

Might be wrong but think the player pick is capped at 88 for silver 1?

think that's only for silver 2 and 3 ?
  • Big_Sam_1878
    189 posts Sunday League Hero
    Capped at silver 2
  • vsK17
    edited May 2020
    Go go go!!

Gold 2

Got Vardy and Wan Bissaka
  • yosef167
    4417 posts National Call-Up
    G2 !!
    both picks was mixed???????
  • Giggs11
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2020
    Typical! Hate this game!! Robertson and dean henderson! Got Robertson in guaranteed sbc yesterday! :s
  • Safcsalla
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    G3 - giovinco and petros. Picked them both for their links for SBCs. No prem offered.

Got TAA in the rivals packs this morning so not a complete waste of a morning
  • vsK17
    yosef167 wrote: »
    G2 !!
    both picks was mixed???????

That's normal
  • Zeke1216
    3056 posts National Call-Up
    Soyonku and kovacic. 😑

I was able to get a lot of gold pl players, so did a pl 4 player pack and got Robertson lol so I can’t be mad
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    Hamdallah