No way Vs newbie and something else

Truxon
8 posts Ball Boy
I play just online season and i noticed that often lose games every time I meet players with few games played and a long line of wins.
At the end of each match I check who I played by seeing the statistics especially when I lose.
Happened to win games against players of division 1 and 2 despite I am in the 3rd and to lose games against players of 3 and 4 but who ran very fast and suffocating pressing.
I have been playing fifa since 2010, I only skipped 19, and I know very well what momentum is, but with this fifa 20 it is too evident.
I would like also to ask a couple of things: why was the use of the microphone removed during matches?
In seasons why the weather is always the same and there are no matches with the rain?
Why the handballs online are not whistled?

Thank you for your reply

Comments

• Bonusb3rtie
    590 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Truxon wrote: »
    I play just online season and i noticed that often lose games every time I meet players with few games played and a long line of wins.
    At the end of each match I check who I played by seeing the statistics especially when I lose.
    Happened to win games against players of division 1 and 2 despite I am in the 3rd and to lose games against players of 3 and 4 but who ran very fast and suffocating pressing.
    I have been playing fifa since 2010, I only skipped 19, and I know very well what momentum is, but with this fifa 20 it is too evident.
    I would like also to ask a couple of things: why was the use of the microphone removed during matches?
    In seasons why the weather is always the same and there are no matches with the rain?

Thank you for your reply

No one knows for sure of course but i'd say:

Mics removed because, lets face it, people get toxic and you tube was full of videos of people abusing each other, often directed by kids. EA wont like that.

Weather the same becuase the want to give a consistent experience I guess. FUT will be the same I guess?

Handballs have never been given in Fofa because, unlike real life, you cannot choose the deliberately handle the ball ie to prevent a goal so it would be unfair to penalise something you have zero control over.

For the record I dont agree with your momentum comment at all. Different people play differently and some stlyes you will find it harder to deal with. It's the beauty of the game imo.
  • Truxon
    8 posts Ball Boy
    Thank you Bonus for you comment. About handball I’m not sure, because in career mode it’s avaible.
  • Bonusb3rtie
    590 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I didn't know know handball was available in career mode? That quite interesting tbh, although I only ever play online

I guess in human vs human competative modes they don't want to penalise somebody for someting out of their control.

Thats cool though. Id love to see some footage of a handball haha.
  • Truxon
    8 posts Ball Boy
    Its enough going to game setting

• Truxon wrote: »

Thank you for your reply

No one knows for sure of course but i'd say:

Mics removed because, lets face it, people get toxic and you tube was full of videos of people abusing each other, often directed by kids. EA wont like that.

Weather the same becuase the want to give a consistent experience I guess. FUT will be the same I guess?

Handballs have never been given in Fofa because, unlike real life, you cannot choose the deliberately handle the ball ie to prevent a goal so it would be unfair to penalise something you have zero control over.

For the record I dont agree with your momentum comment at all. Different people play differently and some stlyes you will find it harder to deal with. It's the beauty of the game imo.

i think "momentum" is worst in FIFA 20 than any other Fifa in history.