Pack is getting worse again

Pooter
4802 posts Big Money Move
All I'm getting these days is OVR 82 cards max, I haven't got a major league TOTSSF

Quite shocking

Comments

• Fifapayne
    4615 posts National Call-Up
    Pooter wrote: »
    All I'm getting these days is OVR 82 cards max, I haven't got a major league TOTSSF

Quite shocking

Doesn’t mean packs are worse, just means you’re unlucky.
  • Kreparyon
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Fifapayne wrote: »

Quite shocking

How unluky to be if I have spend it 400 $ and i have only one good player. I have opened only good with 12% chance on totssf pacs and moust of them they have it max 84 players. Only one good pack and that pack i didn`t buy it it was from SPC, i have opened a 97 totssf Alisson and thats it.
  • aladdin
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    packs are atrocious again i agree. haven’t had better than a 81 in the last 7 days
  • Chavez76
    9236 posts League Winner
    edited May 2020
    Kreparyon wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »

Quite shocking

How unluky to be if I have spend it 400 $ and i have only one good player. I have opened only good with 12% chance on totssf pacs and moust of them they have it max 84 players. Only one good pack and that pack i didn`t buy it it was from SPC, i have opened a 97 totssf Alisson and thats it.

exactly why you should not spend 400$ on them
  • Toonleew
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    It’s 0.00012% chance. Not 12%
  • FUT_CPFC
    1014 posts Professional
    Opened over 70 packs for Prem TOTS, only packed Dean Henderson. Had over 70 packs on Community TOTS and didn’t pack any
  • Toonleew
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    Last year I packed on average 3 TOTS from each league doing gold pack method. This year so far ZERO. They have defo lowered the weight
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Have you tried opening the pack with your nose?
  • FUT_CPFC
    1014 posts Professional

Weird, but yes, I did get one of my kids to open a pack with their nose. No TOTS
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    FUT_CPFC wrote: »

Weird, but yes, I did get one of my kids to open a pack with their nose. No TOTS

Maybe that particular one of your children has bad luck, try the other one next time 🙃