Cheats ruin divisions - fix it EA

jspurs
82 posts Has Potential To Be Special
The self relegation is a joke. Almost every game in Div 9 I'm drawing teams full of icons and fut champ players. It's so boring and tedious.

Why can't EA stop this by limiting the divisions FUT champs players can play in, for example players if a player finishes in Elite he can't go lower then say div 3 no matter how many losses

Putting TOTS players as rewards should be great for casual players but instead it just encourages more of this bs. The game is so unenjoyable for the casual player with a 100k team up against top players who also have god teams

Comments

• Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    Just don't play anymore, it isn't worth the grief
  • mica_01
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pooter wrote: »
    Just don't play anymore, it isn't worth the grief

can we see your team and divison? its boring you cant play in your divison so you think that is smarter go in lower divison?
  • BuZuS
    1390 posts Professional
    jspurs wrote: »
    The game is so unenjoyable for the casual player with a 100k team up against top players who also have god teams
    There aren't any top players in Div9. I'm Div7-9, there aren't any 'top players'. God Squad doesn't mean top player, oftentimes it's the opposite. If you're in a low div with a top team, you suck. I suck, too, but even I regularly beat people even worse than me that play god squads.
    No top player relegate themselves to Divs lower than 4. You're not playing 'top players'. You play people who are better than you. Deal with it.
  • ha032742
    38062 posts Moderator
    edited May 7
    BuZuS wrote: »
    The game is so unenjoyable for the casual player with a 100k team up against top players who also have god teams
    There aren't any top players in Div9. I'm Div7-9, there aren't any 'top players'. God Squad doesn't mean top player, oftentimes it's the opposite. If you're in a low div with a top team, you suck. I suck, too, but even I regularly beat people even worse than me that play god squads.
    No top player relegate themselves to Divs lower than 4. You're not playing 'top players'. You play people who are better than you. Deal with it.

This is probably closer to the truth. Division 3/4 is usually the lowest people in Division 1 often relegate to because of Rivals rewards. I doubt there’d be many division 1 players still playing in 7-9, especially now that most would’ve got all the swaps.

Self relegation is a problem though and could be solved by putting objectives into other modes like friendlies but EA have mostly resisted this.
  • t14migit
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    BuZuS wrote: »

Tbf Bateson is division 8/9 🤷🏻‍♂️ I do believe there may be SOME better players in these low divisions but not as many as MOST are dug 4-6 who relegated themselves
  • Mike1234
    47 posts Park Captain
    How many division 9 players can smash the WL and fill the team with FUT champs? Wise up, I've played loads of mental teams that score an og or let you score and then disconnect. It's a farce this year.
  • Moy
    1012 posts Professional
    Had two teams already let me score and insta quit in the last hour or so