What's up with online single matches?

Kaldmann_X
387 posts Sunday League Hero
Is it random match making now? I'm used to even match making based on overall squad rating, you can see his chemistry etc.

Going for single matches as my squad is 68 rated including 83 Khedira.

Won 3-0 against a guy, first half rage quit and only got 191 coins πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

Comments

• Kaldmann_X
    Games don't count (wins, goals, contracts etc)? I've started 2 games now. Quitted the first one due to unfair match making, beat the other guy. Record is 0-0-0. No stats on my players, 7 games contracts etc.
  • Chavez76
    6062 posts Big Money Move
    you're playing friendlies .. ?
    Online single matches dont exist anymore?
  • Kaldmann_X
    Chavez76 wrote: Β»
    you're playing friendlies .. ?
    Online single matches dont exist anymore?

Play > friendlies > play online.

Right now I've ticked (a star in the corner) "my playlist" and "classic match". Don't know what this means.

Looks like I can just quit games until I've got a fair match making.

Gg, EA πŸ˜‘ worked so much better when we could see attacking rating, midfield rating, chemistry... And then accept or reject the game, have it registered as a win, draw or loss, get the stats on the players etc.
  • Fifapayne
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 6
    Games don't count (wins, goals, contracts etc)? I've started 2 games now. Quit the first one due to unfair match making, beat the other guy. Record is 0-0-0. No stats on my players, 7 games contracts etc.

No they don’t count
  • Kaldmann_X
    That actually suits me quite well. I've had FIFA 20 since release, but stopped playing fut after a couple of months because the match making is so terrible with relegators.

Now I can build fun squads and actually enjoy fut, but seems like a quite low level and can be boring to destroy most opponents. 3-0 first half rage quit and 6-1 in the first 2 games.
  • BuZuS
    1220 posts Professional
    Gg, EA πŸ˜‘ worked so much better when we could see attacking rating, midfield rating, chemistry... And then accept or reject the game, have it registered as a win, draw or loss, get the stats on the players etc.
    You seem confused and know literally nothing about the Friendlies. Might wanna look here to get a first clue: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/fifa/fut-friendlies/
  • Kaldmann_X
    BuZuS wrote: Β»
    You seem confused and know literally nothing about the Friendlies. Might wanna look here to get a first clue: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/fifa/fut-friendlies/

Yeah, I don't know much about friendlies in FIFA 20. But what I do know is that I've got 98 Pele for the rest of this game, even if he's a loan player.