Best TOTS cards you have used so far?

Comments

• Cloudio7
    2594 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 16
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Need a tots to play striker next to ASM in 442 guys. Considering Son, Richarlison and Reus. Anyone else I should have a look at ?

Son is amazing but his Tots version is not much of an improvement over his sif, so you can save some coins. Richarlison isn't good at st and performs the best out wide. Didn't try Reus. But I highly recommend you Mahrez: he is by far the most fun and effective player I have in my team and he's outshining Tots Griezmann who's doing wonders.
  • FrankFrank
    3830 posts National Call-Up
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    Need a tots to play striker next to ASM in 442 guys. Considering Son, Richarlison and Reus. Anyone else I should have a look at ?

Son is amazing but his Tots version is not much of an improvement over his sif, so you can save some coins. Richarlison isn't good at st and performs the best out wide. Didn't try Reus. But I highly recommend you Mahrez: he is by far the most fun and effective player I have in my team and he's outshining Tots Griezmann who's doing wonders.

Problem is I have ASM starting RW so I need a central card or lm/lw. Would like to have both strikers on 10 chem bro.
  • S-Dog
    2784 posts Fans' Favourite

Problem is I have ASM starting RW so I need a central card or lm/lw. Would like to have both strikers on 10 chem bro.

Benzema or Suarez?
  • Cloudio7
    2594 posts Fans' Favourite

Aguero? Amazing card and green link to your KDB
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    edited May 16
    How’s Visca? Looks mad for 60 odd k. Might play him at RAM this weekend
  • Muzza11
    10919 posts Has That Special Something
    Ramos is the best CB I’ve used.

He is very very good but VVD takes the crown.
  • Muzza11
    edited May 16
    Lads I know KDB is a bit steep but let me tell you he can....

He is game changing, He even passes to players I don’t even see on the pitch. The man has eyes on the side of his head,
  • P
    7778 posts League Winner
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Ramos is the best CB I’ve used.

He is very very good but VVD takes the crown.

I agree. I tried ramos and varane last week. Back to VVD and de ligt this weekend. Wonder if we will get a better de ligt come serie a tots.
  • FrankFrank
    3830 posts National Call-Up
    @Muzza11 You play him cm or cam?
  • Muzza11
    @Muzza11 You play him cm or cam?

CM in a 442, with shadow chem style.
  • XRenz
    84 posts Park Captain
    People put off by kimmich because of his WR are missing out. But the bullet and bought while cheap at 360k and I can say he has been far more superior compared to my moments kimmich. I have him at CCM in a 4312 stay back back and so far on 9-1 at WL and for a G2/G3 player I’m pretty surprised. He plays exactly the same as moments kimmich but just better. He can move up higher field during attacks but with those stats he can just intercept most balls and chase them down and win with that high agression. So far I’m pleased with him and I think it’s time to say goodbye to my moments kimmich with 703 games. Overall this guy is probably one of the best CMs so far in this game, a lot of people still undervalue him because of his WR and I’m guessing once the reviews come in, his price is gonna go up. He’s worth the coins if you’re looking for a solid CM/CDM.
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    edited May 16
    TOTS Saul is insane... might be as good if not better than TOTS De Jong. Incredible box to box midfielder, glad I did the sbc :sunglasses:

Him and De jong make a great partnership
  • Cantonas Collar
    1744 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fekir is exceptional value.
  • Js734
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lewa oooof
  • Falafelmonster
    5089 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 17
    Suarez just does not miss. Puts away every single chance coming his way and makes those half chances as well. Great card.9/10

Fekir - had to get used to using his left foot. Makes good runs and his dribble is very good. 8/10.

• uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    Fekir is exceptional value.

Faced him twice and he destroyed me
  • Cantona84
    7578 posts League Winner
    Js734 wrote: »
    Lewa oooof

Care to elaborate?
  • Lee_JF
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bought vardy last night, cannot get on with him at all
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    4875 posts National Call-Up
    Luisito
  • Mr_footballer1
    2432 posts Fans' Favourite
    Haaland in smooth gameplay 10/10
    Haaland in delay 2/10
  • Js734
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    Js734 wrote: »
    Lewa oooof

Care to elaborate?

Unbelievable shot, incredible ability to just bounce through challenges and a real menace from corners. Hold-up play is first class as you’d expect. I’d put him just below TOTY CR7 on account of weak foot (supposedly same but CR7 defo better) and 5* skills
  • DeanoZoff
    4733 posts National Call-Up
    White, Phillips, Saul, Griezman and Suarez are superb
  • Muzza11
    Haaland in smooth gameplay 10/10
    Haaland in delay 2/10

Haaland overall then = 2/10
  • Kojima8
    1084 posts Professional
    Anyone find that TOTS De Jong doesn’t play as well as the TOTY?
  • Chappy
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Wow, KDB feels really really good. My CDM’s are lucky to score 2 goals in an entire WL. De Bruyne has 3 goals and an assist in 2 games. On one of them, he absolutely mauled my opponent in the box shortly after I lost possession, took the ball off him, and rocketed it into the back of the net.

My team has felt awful this entire weekend, but de Bruyne feels class.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    Chappy wrote: »
    Wow, KDB feels really really good. My CDM’s are lucky to score 2 goals in an entire WL. De Bruyne has 3 goals and an assist in 2 games. On one of them, he absolutely mauled my opponent in the box shortly after I lost possession, took the ball off him, and rocketed it into the back of the net.

My team has felt awful this entire weekend, but de Bruyne feels class.

Faced the red 99 once and it absolutely tore me apart.
  • Muzza11
    Kojima8 wrote: »
    Anyone find that TOTS De Jong doesn’t play as well as the TOTY?

Exactly why I never wanted to buy the TOTS lol.
  • Olleman
    14310 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 17
    Suarez much better than Aguero? Very tempted to go Aguero and Rashford. But Suarez, Griezmann is also a solid option, but kinda boring tbh
  • hoban95
    55328 posts National Treasure
    Suarez isn't human.
  • GeTRiGhT
    12252 posts Has That Special Something
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Suarez isn't human.

I want to try him as he looks great and is getting great reviews here but I think I'm going to get Lewa. Looks a step above