Best TOTS cards you have used so far?

Comments

• Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16396 posts World Class
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    My opinion only & each to their own but the 94 face stats of Hendo & Santi Cazorla remind me of 93 Kane. Fake stats that they don't live up to. For me Phillips & Suarez play to their stats.

Hendo is good. Not sure on Cazorla.
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    In terms of value for coins. TOTS Simon has to be one of the best cards in the game. He’s insane at wide CAM or LM/RM
  • mypetfrog
    1877 posts Fans' Favourite
    My opinion only & each to their own but the 94 face stats of Hendo & Santi Cazorla remind me of 93 Kane. Fake stats that they don't live up to. For me Phillips & Suarez play to their stats.

Cazorla has been the biggest surprise card of the TOTS for me. Absolutely sensational and has shoved FB Griezmann to the bench. Apart from stamina he has been superb for me.
  • FrankFrank
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    Kevin De Bruyne might be the best player Ive tried in any fut tbh
  • Warrrap
    460 posts Sunday League Hero
    mypetfrog wrote: »

Cazorla has been the biggest surprise card of the TOTS for me. Absolutely sensational and has shoved FB Griezmann to the bench. Apart from stamina he has been superb for me.

I want to try Santi as attacking cm in 442, what do you think about it?
  • Finesse_4days
    10253 posts Has That Special Something
    Warrrap wrote: »
    mypetfrog wrote: »

I want to try Santi as attacking cm in 442, what do you think about it?

I use him there, he works well there as his defending isn't too bad despite his size and he gets more space on the ball from a deeper role, needs subbing off with 20-25minutes left but if you have good subs its no problem.
  • Campino
    29798 posts National Team Captain
    Anyone used this Griezmann card?
  • Finesse_4days
    edited May 11
    Campino wrote: »

I have him at the moment, he is very good, fast , very agile and smooth on the ball and a great finisher.99 Stamina is very good as well, the 3*WF isn't a big issue as he has the outside foot shot trait and when in the box he can score simple chances with his right. A steal for the price, I paid 800k thinking that was a good price and now he is 680k, I think the fact that he is a LW makes him cheaper as on paper he should cost more or atleast the same as Suarez.
  • Campino
    29798 posts National Team Captain
    Campino wrote: »

I have him at the moment, he is very good, fast , very agile and smooth on the ball and a great finisher.99 Stamina is very good as well, the 3*WF isn't a big issue as he has the outside foot shot trait and when in the box he can score simple chances with his right. A steal for the price, I paid 800k thinking that was a good price and now he is 680k, I think the fact that he is a LW makes him cheaper as on paper he should cost more or atleast the same as Suarez.

Good to hear, I had his 90 Red and really enjoyed that
  • Muzza11
    10917 posts Has That Special Something
    Honestly lads, try Carvajal, he didn’t put one foot wrong the whole WL, Catching Mbappe, pushing everyone off the ball. The only slight negative is his heading lol.
  • Maverick
    6931 posts Big Money Move
    Rashford out wide is deadly for me. Defenders knew I was cutting in on my right but that didn't stop him.
  • Salah was sooo much better than Griezmann as a RF/RW for me
  • Finesse_4days
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Salah was sooo much better than Griezmann as a RF/RW for me

Griezmann needs to be used at striker TBH, Salah is absolutely rapid so suits wide areas better and he has more strength about him too. Griezmann is a better dribbler though.
  • hoban95
    55264 posts National Treasure
    We're 3 teams in and i still haven't used a single TOTS before. It's shameful from me.

However, hopefully that changes tonight. >:)>:)
  • holdenwait wrote: »
    Salah was sooo much better than Griezmann as a RF/RW for me

Griezmann needs to be used at striker TBH, Salah is absolutely rapid so suits wide areas better and he has more strength about him too. Griezmann is a better dribbler though.

yeah love all Griezmann cards for the most part, but after using Salah.. his speed was just mind blowing, felt game breaking :D Griezmann is good as always but felt the weakness a bit, normally I'm fine weaving in and out with smaller players. Salah was just that impressive for me I suppose.
  • Finesse_4days
    hoban95 wrote: »
    We're 3 teams in and i still haven't used a single TOTS before. It's shameful from me.

Once the Turk league tots gets released tonight you may be able to afford a few.
  • hoban95
    55264 posts National Treasure
    hoban95 wrote: »

Once the Turk league tots gets released tonight you may be able to afford a few.

I've got them now. >:)
  • Griezmann, Fekir, Fernandinho, TAA as a cm at rb he is useless
  • still having nightmares of playing against TOTS Alisson this weekend, was ridiculously hard to score against some games.

also Mahrez and Vardy wrecked me a few times.
  • Primal
    6020 posts Big Money Move
    Don’t get all the hate for AWB thought he was decent , red picks dictate if I change my team .
    Must admit that Rashford caused me problems this weekend and looked nimble which I didn’t think he would be.

Used tots mane who was amazing as a lcam/ lst, I’d play him striker if I didn’t have FB Mbappe as he felt better on the ball. It’s just the double 5* he’s missing which is important this year.

Oh and hendo was a beast , really surprised by him , used him next to toty de Jong .
  • Simmo
    3845 posts National Call-Up
    Henderson, Son, Aguero, Trent, AWB as a CB and Kovacic are all fantastic
  • LeonidasJB
    16781 posts World Class
    holdenwait wrote: »
    still having nightmares of playing against TOTS Alisson this weekend, was ridiculously hard to score against some games.

also Mahrez and Vardy wrecked me a few times.

He was so bad for me, he has been dropped and is sitting in club waiting for the right SBC to be thrown into.
  • Finesse_4days
    Tots Carvajal has been so good for me so far, I had Moments Ramos at right back before him and he felt trash , usually use him at CB but wanted to try him at RB but he gets burned for pace there. Bought Carvajal to try and stop Adama who has been ruining me for the last few days now and he feels much harder to beat than other players I have used right back and I have used HL Semedo and PIM Zambrotta. He is a good passer as well and has good ball control so rarely makes big errors unlike a player like Mbabu who gifts goals with his ball control.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 11
    I’m not a great player or anything but here’s my experience with tots Son. As far as shooting goes he’s as you would expect just great shooting at any angle, has missed some pretty questionable finesse shots but he’s been scoring plenty. Dribbling I feel is nothing special but maybe in a better players hands it’s fine but he really just needs to get into space and score for me because he feels pretty weak as well. Positioning was fine but being H/H sometimes he’s not where you expect him to be. He’s pretty much what you would expect from a Son card, not sure he’s worth the 1.2 mil and will probably sell on rewards day and try out some other stuff myself. Great striker nonetheless.
  • Mr_footballer1
    2428 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gulasci 6/10
    Felipe Anderson 3/10
    Mukiele 9/10
    Brandt 8/10
    Rashford 8/10
    Wan Bissaka 9/10
    Adama 4/10

• jpsblue
    5436 posts Big Money Move
    honestly ever since i put glove chem on tots alisson he's been amazing and i've never used a chem style on a keeper before :D
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    jpsblue wrote: »
    honestly ever since i put glove chem on tots alisson he's been amazing and i've never used a chem style on a keeper before :D

Basic always looks the best stat wise but maybe you’re onto something
  • jpsblue
    5436 posts Big Money Move
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    jpsblue wrote: »

Basic always looks the best stat wise but maybe you’re onto something

i was determined to use him as he links into my team, has the long throw trait and comes out of goal which i like, and i've never put a chem style on any keeper in any fifa before this tots alisson however he actually makes saves now, some insane ones.

lets in powered near post shots all the time but no keeper is stopping those
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16396 posts World Class
    Mariano looks an absolute steal for that price. Brazilian should be easy to link.
  • People are too quick to judge a gk, give them 20+ games and they start to shine, the top quality ones. Alisson is a beast without a doubt