Best TOTS cards you have used so far?

Comments

  • uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something
    xHerdie wrote: »
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    xHerdie wrote: »
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    Glass0nion wrote: »
    Alexander Arnold has been a total boss. Switch em from RB to CDM in game...unreal.

    Just missed one that went up for 244k :disappointed: Pain. Need him back for the salah link. Who do you swap to RB in that scenario though?

    I personally switch him him SS Mendy. Your best two options are him or Mbabu

    I’ll try and fit Mbabu in. Any bundes recommendations?

    What’s your budget and what side are you going to use him? Werners special cards are all decent enough if you need a striker link. Goretzka is really good for a box to box if you can do his sbc with fodder

    I’m making something around tots son, Salah, Robertson, Trent and baby Rio. Plan on playing 4231 in game with Son striker and Salah RCAM. Trying to fill in the rest and having a hard time. Maybe 800k or a little more to fill in the rest... no fodder really besides a bunch of random 82 and under untradables but I have no idea what to do with them
  • Humma78
    2590 posts Fans' Favourite
    Aubamayang is amazing. Once you get used to his speed he's deadly. Everything he does is fast so it throws you off for about 5 games but once you get used to him he's hard to stop.

    Already had 3 4-5 goal hauls this WL.
  • xHerdie
    5134 posts Big Money Move
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    xHerdie wrote: »
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    xHerdie wrote: »
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    Glass0nion wrote: »
    Alexander Arnold has been a total boss. Switch em from RB to CDM in game...unreal.

    Just missed one that went up for 244k :disappointed: Pain. Need him back for the salah link. Who do you swap to RB in that scenario though?

    I personally switch him him SS Mendy. Your best two options are him or Mbabu

    I’ll try and fit Mbabu in. Any bundes recommendations?

    What’s your budget and what side are you going to use him? Werners special cards are all decent enough if you need a striker link. Goretzka is really good for a box to box if you can do his sbc with fodder

    I’m making something around tots son, Salah, Robertson, Trent and baby Rio. Plan on playing 4231 in game with Son striker and Salah RCAM. Trying to fill in the rest and having a hard time. Maybe 800k or a little more to fill in the rest... no fodder really besides a bunch of random 82 and under untradables but I have no idea what to do with them

    505cbdd9e0757596d9e2cf2f45655656.img

    Can switch Desailly and Alaba IG as well. Alaba was solid for me at CDM back when that promo first came out. Also don’t sleep on Kainz, nice WF/Skills combo.

    Hard that Mbabu doesn’t have great strong links
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    Really enjoying TOTS son (at CAM) and TOTS De Jong (CDM in 4231)
  • Joestoe
    10527 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2020
    Budget wise, Saul is an excellent CDM next to De Jong, who's just the same as his TOTY. Alisson is the same as his TOTY as well, same for TAA. Mahrez is amazing, such a fun dribbler. Also have Suarez. His close control is very impressive and his shooting is lethal.
    f9203865698af5840b6e41d642de5537.jpg
    Post edited by Joestoe on
  • nathswfc
    1949 posts Play-Off Hero
    Have both aub and aguero. Aubameyang is the better st for me, aguero sat in cam behind him. Working great atm
  • Sercs
    20764 posts Club Captain
    Many tried TOTS Vardy?
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    Sercs wrote: »
    Many tried TOTS Vardy?

    Not tried him but he seems to wreck me everytime I play against him
  • Nervous_Nick
    6716 posts Big Money Move
    Tots Fekir is really good...yesterday he scored 4(!) free kicks in 10 wl games for me.
  • McRaven
    7453 posts League Winner
    edited May 2020
    nathswfc wrote: »
    Have both aub and aguero. Aubameyang is the better st for me, aguero sat in cam behind him. Working great atm

    Might try that out. Have both with Auba LW, Aguero ST and also Son at CAM. Keep thinking I wanna play Auba ST, but Aguero is just so good :joy: I can tell Auba is gonna be good at ST, his finesses from the wing are dirty.
  • nathswfc
    1949 posts Play-Off Hero
    McRaven wrote: »
    nathswfc wrote: »
    Have both aub and aguero. Aubameyang is the better st for me, aguero sat in cam behind him. Working great atm

    Might try that out. Have both with Auba LW, Aguero ST and also Son at CAM. Keep thinking I wanna play Auba ST, but Aguero is just so good :joy: I can tell Auba is gonna be good at ST, his finesses from the wing are dirty.

    I packed aguero from the guaranteed PL sbc n he was good in st then. I bought aub n had them both st but aub was outshining him, changed formation to 433 (4) now they are both killing it
  • Tommytour
    688 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Henderson is unreal, better than Goretzka

    AWB is rubbish, most are better

    Mahrez has nothing on ASM

  • Swanz05
    4598 posts National Call-Up
    Another 👍 for Suarez but Phillips at cdm is still the best I've used
  • Lee_JF
    620 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rashford is unbelievable for me, better then Son which is a surprise, Hendo solid too... played KDB in champs though and he was unplayable
  • xHerdie
    5134 posts Big Money Move
    Lee_JF wrote: »
    Rashford is unbelievable for me, better then Son which is a surprise, Hendo solid too... played KDB in champs though and he was unplayable

    Rashford be alright RM 442?
  • Olleman
    14639 posts Has That Special Something
    So I brought in PIM Henry to the squad, very good card but guess who still runs/steals the show? TOTS Mahrez, what a card!! Think he's the best player I've used on the game tbh
  • Simmo
    3845 posts National Call-Up
    AWB is unbelievable as a RCB in a back 3.
    Can't wait for TOTS Alaba.

    TOTS Alaba - FB Boateng - TOTS AWB :love:

  • Lee_JF
    620 posts An Exciting Prospect
    xHerdie wrote: »
    Lee_JF wrote: »
    Rashford is unbelievable for me, better then Son which is a surprise, Hendo solid too... played KDB in champs though and he was unplayable

    Rashford be alright RM 442?
    Yeah reckon he’d be fine there, stay away from adama, can’t get on with him at all, I play rashford lone striker in 4231 but late game put him out wide.
    Again, stay away from adama, proper liability!
  • xHerdie
    5134 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2020
    Lee_JF wrote: »
    xHerdie wrote: »
    Lee_JF wrote: »
    Rashford is unbelievable for me, better then Son which is a surprise, Hendo solid too... played KDB in champs though and he was unplayable

    Rashford be alright RM 442?
    Yeah reckon he’d be fine there, stay away from adama, can’t get on with him at all, I play rashford lone striker in 4231 but late game put him out wide.
    Again, stay away from adama, proper liability!

    Oh I know lol. I actually sold him on cause he was so bad. I’d be using Rashford 7 chem but he’s my best option links wise
  • Dodds
    9912 posts League Winner
    Simmo wrote: »
    AWB is unbelievable as a RCB in a back 3.
    Can't wait for TOTS Alaba.

    TOTS Alaba - FB Boateng - TOTS AWB :love:

    Same with Trent tbh
  • Olleman
    14639 posts Has That Special Something
    AWB is actually awful, you can't trust him to do anything. Not even win headers when you kick it with you GK,. Or he will win it but it will ALWAYS go to the opponents St for some reason :joy:
  • Simmo
    3845 posts National Call-Up
    Dodds wrote: »
    Simmo wrote: »
    AWB is unbelievable as a RCB in a back 3.
    Can't wait for TOTS Alaba.

    TOTS Alaba - FB Boateng - TOTS AWB :love:

    Same with Trent tbh
    I'm using Trent RM and he's amazing there.
  • Tsarov
    8814 posts League Winner
    Olleman wrote: »
    AWB is actually awful, you can't trust him to do anything. Not even win headers when you kick it with you GK,. Or he will win it but it will ALWAYS go to the opponents St for some reason :joy:

    FB Cancelo is outstanding. I absolutely love him. I will test AWB however as I got his item from the red player picks.
  • Finesse_4days
    16384 posts World Class
    Tots Messi is the best Tots I have used, bought him today and so far he has been great as a right striker in a 442 next to Tots Griezmann, his dribbling is insane and he has the pace to run onto through balls like a Tots Vardy , his shooting is very clinical and with an architect on to boost his strength to 92 his strength is not bad at all , big centre backs like Boateng were struggling to get the ball off him. For some reason the Toty was a bit underwhelming, might have been having very bad gameplay and my team around him wasn't good at the time but I am having a better experience with the Tots.
    Tots Cazorla has been very good for me too, I used his Tots in Fifa 15 but I think this card is better than that, he has decent strength for his size and his turning ability is even better than Messi and every version of Ben yedder.
  • Muzza11
    12824 posts Has That Special Something
    My KDB just did the dirty on 90 Gullit, outplayed him. You don’t often do that.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something

    Tots Godin has been very impressive so far. I’m not good at defending since whatever they did to the game but noticed him cleaning up a ton
  • LeonidasJB
    21311 posts Club Captain
    Godin, J.Henderson, Brandt, Saul and Ndidi all been very good.
    Avila has been surprisingly good so far as well.
  • sofyanm
    7165 posts Big Money Move
    Varane and De Jong
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16645 posts World Class
    Would tots Hendo works as a lone cdm? I want to get pim Gerrard. Play 41212(2) Henderson, Gerrard and Bernardo Silva as cms.
  • Swanz05
    4598 posts National Call-Up
    My opinion only & each to their own but the 94 face stats of Hendo & Santi Cazorla remind me of 93 Kane. Fake stats that they don't live up to. For me Phillips & Suarez play to their stats.
Sign In or Register to comment.