Best TOTS cards you have used so far?

Comments

• JohnDoe
    12098 posts Has That Special Something
    TOTS Salvio and TOTS Tevez are both great. Tevez is better than TOTS Reus for me (at CAM) and Salvio is amazing value for coins, he’s a great wide mid/wide CAM. He’d also make for a fantastic RM/RWB in a 3/5 ATB.
  • Arsenalman
    1179 posts Professional
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    TOTS Salvio and TOTS Tevez are both great. Tevez is better than TOTS Reus for me (at CAM) and Salvio is amazing value for coins, he’s a great wide mid/wide CAM. He’d also make for a fantastic RM/RWB in a 3/5 ATB.

Who do you prefer out of Tevez and Suarez ?
  • JohnDoe
    Arsenalman wrote: »

Who do you prefer out of Tevez and Suarez ?

I can’t say, haven’t used Suarez.
  • JohnDoe
    edited June 17
    Campino wrote: »
    McRaven wrote: »
    Maverick wrote: »
    Anybody played with Opara and Robinson? Stats of those two look insane.

Opara is great, Robinson is trash.

Don't say that :joy: I need him for Opara

Icon x2 8 chem seems the play

Yeah don't really like Icons this year. Massively overpriced for what they offer at this stage compared to some TOTS.

Oh no, no, no, you can’t say that on the forums, that’s illegal or something. Here’s how it goes: “juiced up fake stats” TOTS bad, icons good.

I mean that’s not true at all but ok
    Mmandras wrote: »
    I'd say go for some icons. That's the main reason I don't find my team to be "complete". TOTS cards with maxed out stats are nowhere near top icons.

Saw this in an unrelated thread, made me think of your reply. This is fairly standard on these forums, has been for years. I haven’t been around much, lately, but I can keep on collecting these comments and DMing them to you, if you’d like.

BTW, the budget for the “top icons” mentioned above was 400k. I can link you the thread, if you’d like.
  • Campino
    29851 posts National Team Captain
    Campino wrote: »
    Maverick wrote: »
    Anybody played with Opara and Robinson? Stats of those two look insane.

Opara is great, Robinson is trash.

Don't say that :joy: I need him for Opara

Icon x2 8 chem seems the play

Yeah don't really like Icons this year. Massively overpriced for what they offer at this stage compared to some TOTS.

Oh no, no, no, you can’t say that on the forums, that’s illegal or something. Here’s how it goes: “juiced up fake stats” TOTS bad, icons good.

I mean that’s not true at all but ok
    Mmandras wrote: »
    I'd say go for some icons. That's the main reason I don't find my team to be "complete". TOTS cards with maxed out stats are nowhere near top icons.

Saw this in an unrelated thread, made me think of your reply. This is fairly standard on these forums, has been for years. I haven’t been around much, lately, but I can keep on collecting these comments and DMing them to you, if you’d like.

BTW, the budget for the “top icons” mentioned above was 400k. I can link you the thread, if you’d like.

:/
  • Chappy
    4730 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 17
    Picked up Ignacio Fernandez to try out (subbing on for Sanches at CDM in 4222), as well as Opara, who it looks like I can fit in at 8 chem.

Is Salvio worthwhile to pick up as a sub over my red Orsic?

I'm sitting on about 900k.... is there a striker sub I could get who would be better than 92 Nani? or Moments Lucas, who I have ready to submit at no cost?
  • Tootrill22
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    Are totssf still in packs? Just grabbed a 1st owner messi this morning
  • Maverick
    7179 posts Big Money Move
    Tootrill22 wrote: »
    Are totssf still in packs? Just grabbed a 1st owner messi this morning

Someone's elite pack
  • Chappy
    Used Saul again because of the Mendy objectives. He just might be one of the best CMs/CDMs in the game. He was everywhere, both offensively and defensively.

Has anyone used this new Kessie card? Looks outrageous on paper.
  • BagelBlue
    994 posts Professional
    Chappy wrote: »
    Used Saul again because of the Mendy objectives. He just might be one of the best CMs/CDMs in the game. He was everywhere, both offensively and defensively.

Saul is my favourite cdm, can't bring myself to drop him.
  • Muzza11
    10924 posts Has That Special Something
    First time using TOTS/ TOTY CR7, this card is different class.
  • Chappy
    BagelBlue wrote: »
    Chappy wrote: »

Saul is my favourite cdm, can't bring myself to drop him.

It’s crazy how good he is for when he was released.
  • BagelBlue
    994 posts Professional
    Best cam available for 2m?
  • Swanz05
    2462 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did we really need an 11th Messi card? Not worth it when you can have the significant stamina & strength boosts on the TOTY for a couple of hundred k more.
  • MaddMike3711
    12938 posts Has That Special Something
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    First time using TOTS/ TOTY CR7, this card is different class.
    Yep, him and TOTS Neymar are my two favorite cards on the game. I’ve scored over 1200 goals with the TOTY. :joy:
  • SupaNoodle1990
    29285 posts Player of the Year
    Having tried a lot of them now I’d say Insigne, Griezmann and Renato are my top 3.
  • mypetfrog
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    After a rocky start in our journey together, TOTY CR7 is THE best player I've used this year. To even think I once contemplated selling him (thanks to those who persuaded me not to!).

Strong, fast, brilliant attacking runs and an amazing shot from all kinds of ridiculous angles/positions. Love that card to bits now.
  • Swanz05
    2462 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 21
    Best: Neymer, Suarez, Phillips,Telles
    Best value: Smalling
    Most meh: Richarlison
    Same as TOTYs: FDJ, CR7, TAA
    Worse than TOTY wtf EA: Messi
    Post edited by Swanz05 on
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    7411 posts Big Money Move
    Tots Benzo plays for the badge I’ll tell you that
  • jpsblue
    5541 posts Big Money Move
    Can someone please explain to me whenever I bring tots Saul back into the team, he just goes on a scoring rampage and defends exceptionally well too? I don’t understand why he continues to perform so well. I know his stats are great but I’m trying out “better” CM’s and Saul still out performs all except for tots Atal
  • Falafelmonster
    5110 posts Big Money Move
    @SupaNoodle1990
    Grizzy that good? Does his WF bother you much?
  • Chappy
    jpsblue wrote: »
    Can someone please explain to me whenever I bring tots Saul back into the team, he just goes on a scoring rampage and defends exceptionally well too? I don’t understand why he continues to perform so well. I know his stats are great but I’m trying out “better” CM’s and Saul still out performs all except for tots Atal

He's very good. If I could fit him in the team, I probably would. He was in the squad the one week I got Elite. Haven't gotten it again since lol
  • Chappy
    TOTS Opara has been very good for me so far on 8 chem. Liking him a lot. Sanches has been extremely solid, though he hasn't blown my socks off. Fernandez has had limited opportunities as an offensive sub, but he has been similar to Sanches. Not outstanding, but nothing bad.
  • killer xavi
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    jpsblue wrote: »

Same reason that TOTS Kante and 88 Vieira are the only CDM pairing I can get along with

Used 90 Gullit- Frenkie which is supposed to be the best CDM combo on the game. Shamles

Used KDB at CDM, was not the move there. At CCAM he’s exceptional, might I say that

Every time I change that middle up, my team goes out of sorts. The middle is always wide open for the guy to take. When Kante and Vieira come back, there’s stability, they are fighting and recovering balls, heck they can even attack to an extent. They’ll pop up with goals and assists as well
  • Kojima8
    1084 posts Professional
    edited June 21
    TOTS Renato vs TOTY Kante @ CDM?
  • DeanoZoff
    4738 posts National Call-Up
    Nice to see so much love for Saul in here.

A massively overlooked cards that performs better than far more expensive options... top top card
  • Olleman
    14313 posts Has That Special Something
    Is TOTS KDB really worth it over the TOTY? And can you tell a big upgrade?
  • SupaNoodle1990
    29285 posts Player of the Year
    @SupaNoodle1990
    Grizzy that good? Does his WF bother you much?

He’s fantastic mate, honestly his shooting stats are so high his WF feels more like 4*
  • killer xavi
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    Kojima8 wrote: »

Haven’t used Renato but Kante is my dad
  • GL
    12725 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 21
    Kojima8 wrote: »

CDM Kante for sure. He’s overpriced though imo compared to other cards. I didn’t think Premium Allan for example was much worse