Best TOTS cards you have used so far?

Comments

• ha032742
    38171 posts Moderator
    xHerdie wrote: »
    Probably going to get hate for this but here it goes. CR7 is nowhere near elite for me. Feels very very similar to the NIF. Doesn’t run past anyone and gets shoved off the ball quite easily

I’m a very average player, gold merchant, so not sure if that’s the reason why? I was honestly shocked how he performed for me the last few days. I feel soooo much more confident with Lucas in front of goal compared to this ToTS CR7 card

He’s better out wide and from January to April/May he was head and shoulders above other cards because of his stats, it’s just now there are more juiced cards including defenders so he’s not quite as impactful as before but still is a great card, especially when there is open space on the pitch to run into.
  • xHerdie
    4604 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »
    xHerdie wrote: »
    Probably going to get hate for this but here it goes. CR7 is nowhere near elite for me. Feels very very similar to the NIF. Doesn’t run past anyone and gets shoved off the ball quite easily

I’m a very average player, gold merchant, so not sure if that’s the reason why? I was honestly shocked how he performed for me the last few days. I feel soooo much more confident with Lucas in front of goal compared to this ToTS CR7 card

He’s better out wide and from January to April/May he was head and shoulders above other cards because of his stats, it’s just now there are more juiced cards including defenders so he’s not quite as impactful as before but still is a great card, especially when there is open space on the pitch to run into.
    Yeah I guess I can see why he’d be good out wide but I’m not that rich to have that luxury 😂

I’ll keep giving him a try next few days but I can definitely see myself selling him off for someone else
  • Tommytour
    688 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Heppers wrote: »
    Tommytour wrote: »
    Best combo please guys?

A Alisson Marquinhos Lala Renato

B Ter Stegan Ramos Carvajal Cyprien

Wondering whether Ramos upgrade is worth the Renato downgrade?

Ramos feels like I'm cheating. Best CB in the game by a mile

That’s what I like to hear because my defending is awful
  • DWR
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mertens was class for me this weekend. So was Promes however he had to come on at half time due to chem issues.

Flashback Boateng is the best CB I've used him and Hummels were head and shoulders above FB Militao.

Coutinho, Mahrez and Henderson all consistent.

Really struggling with Davies at LB doesn't feel like 80 pace never mind 99.
  • IamFrench
    1802 posts Play-Off Hero
    TOTS Kevin De Bruyne is the perfect CDM
  • Wonderfulwest
    5135 posts Big Money Move
    Mane and Salah are very very good, responsive dribbling and finesse shots from anywhere
  • Muzza11
    10924 posts Has That Special Something
    IamFrench wrote: »

You should try him CM, best card on the game.
  • JohnDoe
    12113 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 14
    Why does Jadon Sancho get clowned on so much on these forums?

The guy is a perfect suit for this year’s meta, has the outside the foot and finesse shooting traits which make him a consistently amazing finisher (or about as consistent as FIFA 20 will allow), the pace is crazy, the dribbling is top tier, the passing is pretty close to perfect and he can hold his own from a physical standpoint.

Hummels has also turned out to be outstanding for me, the moment I hit that +15 Elo he was putting the rest of my backline to shame. He’s the best VFC defender in the game.
  • Falafelmonster
    5110 posts Big Money Move
    Soooo now that we all have him. Best position for Sancho?
    Is he effective at RCAM or should he be CCAM? He’d be a super sub for me, just wonder where he’s more effective
  • JohnDoe
    Soooo now that we all have him. Best position for Sancho?
    Is he effective at RCAM or should he be CCAM? He’d be a super sub for me, just wonder where he’s more effective

I use him at striker (mainly) or CCAM, I don’t think his workrates are good for wider positions.
  • Olleman
    14318 posts Has That Special Something
    So I just had a game with perfect gameplay. Holy * Nani felt nice, I had no idea this is how he is suppose to feel, very fun to use in this gameplay
  • ha032742
    38171 posts Moderator

Shame about the links
  • czesiek
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect

Shame about the links

+ he is not that great in game :grimace:
  • Campino
    29853 posts National Team Captain
    Atal again

Striker, winger, CAM, CM, CDM, CB

Guys got it all
  • Cantona84
    7588 posts League Winner
    edited June 15
    Tried a bunch of TOTS cards and most high level ones.

The best ones:

TOTS Yedder
    TOTS CR7
    TOTS VVD
    TOTS Ramos
    TOTS De Jong
    Also liked AWB and Hernandez as fullbacks
    TOTS Promes is a good value one
    And the best one(or my favourite as best is very subjective): TOTS KDB
    Honourable mention to Lew that would be a big step up with 5* WF

Most disappointing is TOTS Neymar. Not a card worth his price tag at all. TOTS Mbappe was also pretty average.
  • Cantona84
    7588 posts League Winner

Shame about the links

He can be linked with some imagination
  • Js734
    597 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    Tried a bunch of TOTS cards and most high level ones.

The best ones:

TOTS Yedder
    TOTS CR7
    TOTS VVD
    TOTS Ramos
    TOTS De Jong
    Also liked AWB and Hernandez as fullbacks
    TOTS Promes is a good value one
    And the best one(or my favourite as best is very subjective): TOTS KDB
    Honourable mention to Lew that would be a big step up with 5* WF

Most disappointing is TOTS Neymar. Not a card worth his price tag at all. TOTS Mbappe was also pretty average.

Used similar ones to you. I think Yedder was probably the best for me but really poor value. Neymar drifted out of sublime and meh for me so definitely not worth the coins.
  • Cantonas Collar
    1744 posts Play-Off Hero
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Why does Jadon Sancho get clowned on so much on these forums?

The guy is a perfect suit for this year’s meta, has the outside the foot and finesse shooting traits which make him a consistently amazing finisher (or about as consistent as FIFA 20 will allow), the pace is crazy, the dribbling is top tier, the passing is pretty close to perfect and he can hold his own from a physical standpoint.

Hummels has also turned out to be outstanding for me, the moment I hit that +15 Elo he was putting the rest of my backline to shame. He’s the best VFC defender in the game.

Yeah Sancho is great and fits the meta.
  • McRaven
    5893 posts Big Money Move
    Don't understand why Manolas is so cheap. He's a beast. Fast, strong, agile.
  • ha032742
    38171 posts Moderator
    McRaven wrote: »

Serie A links this year aren’t as good as yesteryear.
  • Recoba10
    1648 posts Play-Off Hero
    McRaven wrote: »

I fully agree, Manolas and Smalling are so good together.

Only considering the top 5 leagues, Benzema is the best value for coins as striker IMO.
  • DeanoZoff
    4738 posts National Call-Up
    Campino wrote: »
    Atal again

Striker, winger, CAM, CM, CDM, CB

Guys got it all

Every time i play him he causes me problems.

Seems to take 5 tackles to actually win the ball off him.

He is so broken.
  • Maverick
    7196 posts Big Money Move
    I wasn't really feeling Son this weekend.
  • Paawkyy
    721 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got Mane from the ultimate . Where’s his best position? Looks like a really good striker
  • Finesse_4days
    10674 posts Has That Special Something
    Paawkyy wrote: »
    Got Mane from the ultimate . Where’s his best position? Looks like a really good striker

Striker on any wide role probably striker to get the most from him.
  • Finesse_4days
    10674 posts Has That Special Something
    Maverick wrote: »
    I wasn't really feeling Son this weekend.

He's very clunky and weak, was a hundred times better last Fifa.
  • GL
    12726 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm not baiting Premium FB Militao is TGTEDI
  • GeTRiGhT
    12466 posts Has That Special Something

No to striker. Pretty great as a LM or wide CAM for me but once you use a 5 star weak foot striker you can't use someone like Mane. His weak foot feels like a 3 star.
  • JohnDoe
    edited June 15
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »

No to striker. Pretty great as a LM or wide CAM for me but once you use a 5 star weak foot striker you can't use someone like Mane. His weak foot feels like a 3 star.

I agree, TOTS Mane is ❤️❤️❤️❤️, much worse than TOTS Undav, for example.
  • jpsblue
    5544 posts Big Money Move
    i got tots mane in the sbc as well, was testing him out in rivals and he feels so much better than PIM Butra upfront. however i've gotten so use to his 5* WF that i was doing some weird stuff with Mane :#