Best TOTS cards you have used so far?

Comments

• Arsenalman
    1179 posts Professional
    Olleman wrote: »
    Do Aouar work as a CDM? Absolutely hated playing against him last weekend :joy:

He’s doing well there for beside sanches, pops up with goals. Played over 10 with him so far
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    Arsenalman wrote: »

He’s doing well there for beside sanches, pops up with goals. Played over 10 with him so far

He’s decent but if I didn’t have him untradable I wouldn’t use. After using Modric the difference is night and day
  • Arsenalman
    1179 posts Professional
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    Arsenalman wrote: »

He’s decent but if I didn’t have him untradable I wouldn’t use. After using Modric the difference is night and day
    I can imagine, especially the upgrade on the weak foot
  • CovLee_Candice
    4530 posts National Call-Up
    tots mbappe or prime Pele lads?
  • BagelBlue
    994 posts Professional
    How is haaland? Played against him twice and he destroyed me.
  • sturges12345
    4070 posts National Call-Up
    Cecinha is class
  • Falafelmonster
    5110 posts Big Money Move
    @BagelBlue a lot of people slag him but I think at his current price he’s worth it.
    His left foot is a canon, his presence is great and he wins aerial battles easily.
    He’s a little on the clunky side, basically a perfect target striker.

Better than Werner for me fwiw
  • ET95
    963 posts Professional
    BagelBlue wrote: »

Using him now and he’s rapid but some reason does get pushed off the ball a lot. Perfect striker in 4-2-3-1 can win Balls in the air eve time time decent passing and shooting is a canon great price for him too
  • BagelBlue
    994 posts Professional
    @BagelBlue a lot of people slag him but I think at his current price he’s worth it.
    His left foot is a canon, his presence is great and he wins aerial battles easily.
    He’s a little on the clunky side, basically a perfect target striker.

Better than Werner for me fwiw

Do you have him set to target man?
    ET95 wrote: »
    BagelBlue wrote: »

Using him now and he’s rapid but some reason does get pushed off the ball a lot. Perfect striker in 4-2-3-1 can win Balls in the air eve time time decent passing and shooting is a canon great price for him too

Just picked him up, going to give him a go later on.
  • Muzza11
    10924 posts Has That Special Something
    Cecinha is class

Loveeeeeee himmm, feels like 90 strength and 90 aggression.
  • TimRUFC
    3689 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone used Kimmich? Just pulled him in the deluxe
  • TalentFG
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    TimRUFC wrote: »

He’s really good. Makes great interceptions, passes the ball around with ease and finishes well when he does break in to the box. Fantastic pull 👍🏻
  • Finesse_4days
    10656 posts Has That Special Something
    Tots Lautoro is so trash it is unbelievable, he is so clunky but also not strong becuase he is small, has the worst body type for a striker this Fifa , he feels so stiff but atleast with a Drogba or someone like that they can body people.
  • TimRUFC
    TalentFG wrote: »
    TimRUFC wrote: »

He’s really good. Makes great interceptions, passes the ball around with ease and finishes well when he does break in to the box. Fantastic pull 👍🏻

Sounds great thanks will give him a go instead of Allan
  • GeTRiGhT
    12466 posts Has That Special Something
    Okay guys....

This Cesinha card is crazy!!! Cesinha is a broken card like ASM.

Keeping Mertens firmly on the bench.

He has 80 curve but one of the best finesse shots I've used period. Stupid OP card. His dribbling is glitchy. He is SOOO fast with his left stick dribbling and skills moves. I don't get it.
  • Olleman
    14313 posts Has That Special Something
    So sad that my Mahrez have turned to absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️. That WF that once fel like a 5* is now more of a 2*. He have also lost his "BS" factor :(
  • BaseCamp
    1808 posts Play-Off Hero
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    Okay guys....

He has 80 curve but one of the best finesse shots I've used period. Stupid OP card. His dribbling is glitchy. He is SOOO fast with his left stick dribbling and skills moves. I don't get it.

Curve is related to passing not shooting.
  • Muzza11
    Okay guys....

Now that I can agree with you on, his Finesse shots are amazing, they remind me of pre patch Messi. They are so powerful.
  • DutyHarry
    6011 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 13
    So how is Sancho lads? :)
  • Muzza11
    edited June 13
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    So how is Sancho lads? :)

He’s good, he has ridiculous defending at CM and plays for Liverpool :lol:
  • TimRUFC
    Anybody tried Alberto? Yes I got him in the sbc 🤣
  • Picking up a freshh Cesinha, dropped 50k since this morning and after throwing coutinho and envider or whatever into the ultimate tots need a Brazilian cam
  • Heppers
    3446 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS Benzema was an absolute godsend for me. I thought he'd never be replaced but then I packed TOTS CR7, who is just on another level. Most broken card imaginable
  • killer xavi
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    Ramos reviews?
  • Muzza11
    Ramos reviews?

My favourite CB now, he is incredible, finally a CB that has good passing, Dribbling and Agility. Just better than 99 VVD.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    26015 posts Player of the Year
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Ramos reviews?

My favourite CB now, he is incredible, finally a CB that has good passing, Dribbling and Agility. Just better than 99 VVD.

Agreed. Love them as a pair but slightly prefer Ramos quickness. Virgil is a massive presence next to him while Ramos is the aggressor.
  • GeTRiGhT
    12466 posts Has That Special Something
    BaseCamp wrote: »
    Okay guys....

Curve is related to passing not shooting.

Well I never knew that! Thanks! @BaseCamp
  • Tommytour
    688 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Best combo please guys?

A Alisson Marquinhos Lala Renato

B Ter Stegan Ramos Carvajal Cyprien

Wondering whether Ramos upgrade is worth the Renato downgrade?
  • Heppers
    3446 posts National Call-Up
    Tommytour wrote: »
    Best combo please guys?

A Alisson Marquinhos Lala Renato

B Ter Stegan Ramos Carvajal Cyprien

Wondering whether Ramos upgrade is worth the Renato downgrade?

Ramos feels like I'm cheating. Best CB in the game by a mile
  • xHerdie
    4604 posts National Call-Up
    Probably going to get hate for this but here it goes. CR7 is nowhere near elite for me. Feels very very similar to the NIF. Doesn’t run past anyone and gets shoved off the ball quite easily

I’m a very average player, gold merchant, so not sure if that’s the reason why? I was honestly shocked how he performed for me the last few days. I feel soooo much more confident with Lucas in front of goal compared to this ToTS CR7 card