Best TOTS cards you have used so far?

Comments

• Chappy
    4684 posts National Call-Up
    xHerdie wrote: »
    Chappy wrote: »
    Chappy wrote: »
    How’s Suarez? Benzema? The 3 La Liga CB’s?

Suarez has been really solid for me so far. Sold Carlos because had such weird animations for me and was a liability. Soyuncu was showing him up, so brought back toty de ligt

Surprising on Carlos. Figured he could end up being best of the 3.

Keep us updated on Suarez! Who would you compare him to?

Yeah I see a lot of people raving about him on here but I couldn’t get on with his other card either

I’ve played 20 games already, all in Rivals Div3/4 bouncing between to get both objectives done

He has 25 goals (can’t see assists on app but a fair few). His shot is really really consistent wether it’s a power shot or finesse, seems to always be on target. His weak foot isn’t the best but still strong enough to give me a chance.

His dribbling and passing is what really stands out for me in a double striker role. He suits it perfectly as my target man and then working the ball around through him.

Pace isn’t a huge issue, quick enough to get around defenders but don’t expect Butra type speed. I’d say he’s most similar to a PIM Bergkamp type player, but definitely faster and better on the turn

He sounds immense. I loved his NIF and POTM at different stages of the game, and this card seems perfect for end game.
  • Olleman
    14310 posts Has That Special Something
    Simmo wrote: »
    Olleman wrote: »
    So tempted to pick up Aguero. But It's either him or PIM Henry :)
    Used both. Get Aguero.

I'm sure Aguero is better, but is he more fun? Aguero aside, how is Henry? :)@Simmo
  • Olleman
    Mahrez is so nice. Those Finnesshots :flushed:
  • Simmo
    3845 posts National Call-Up
    Used both. Get Aguero.

I'm sure Aguero is better, but is he more fun? Aguero aside, how is Henry? :)@Simmo
    Henry is my favourite player growing up and tbf I had no coins after buying him a few weeks ago. He's absolutely rapid and has a great shot on him but in those close games he can't turn like Aguero can.

Both good in their own way. Aguero for me but you can have a lot of fun with both cards.
  • Olleman
    Used both. Get Aguero.

Henry is my favourite player growing up and tbf I had no coins after buying him a few weeks ago. He's absolutely rapid and has a great shot on him but in those close games he can't turn like Aguero can.

Both good in their own way. Aguero for me but you can have a lot of fun with both cards.

Awseome. Think I will go for Henry cause of the Iconfactor and nostalgicfeel :)
  • ccooaattssyy
    12122 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 9
    Anyone used Pepe?
  • CBrueggs15
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Son was been hands down the best player I have used from TOTSS, ousting Richarlison by a mile.
  • Cantonas Collar
    1744 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got rid of Richarlison because he’s average and repacked him with Suarez who is fantastic. Pace, dribbling and shooting are all top notch.
  • Muzza11
    10920 posts Has That Special Something
    Right 14 games played with my team in champs, let me review the players for you.

Suarez engine chem

Incredible, makes all the right runs and has impeccable shooting ofc. His strength is unbelievable, he bounces off defenders and gets through. Love this card

KDB Shadow chem

Ever used TOTY de Jong? Well this card is a replica but possesses an incredible shot, now I’m used to him, his defensive ability is unreal, he has 99 interceptions and he defo lives up to that. Unreal card

VVD Shadow

This card is good but not worth the coins as you probably have guessed, earlier on in my WL games he got bullied by Belotti twice and nearly lost me the game. Stick with Ramos lads, even though I will use him all weekend to see if he improves.

Mane Architect

What can I say? Between him and Mbappe FB for my favourite player this year, his WF feels 5* and his dribbling is golden. With the chem style and the 90 strength and 99 aggression, he just powers through at times. Cracking card

Mahrez Hawk

Not using Mahrez as a central player but his dribbling is so smooth, to go with his passing and his finesse shots aswell, love his positioning aswell. I’m wasting him out wide but he still performs amazing for me. With his silky dribbling even under bad gameplay conditions, he can easy get to the by line and assist. Very good card deserves to be Central.

Carvajal Anchor

Not much to judge him but these 14 games, he has been incredibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I was worried about using him, he didn’t let Mbappe run down the wing, his positioning to intercept the ball aswell, absolute incredible card, if he carries on like this, for sure he will be my favourite RB. 200 odd K for him is insane, defo pick him up.

Varane Anchor

Do I have to mention anything about this card?, with 95 pace and 97 defending, he really lives up to the card stats, Ben yedder a problem? Well Varane eats him for Breakfast, no one gets past this card unless it’s on the other side to him. 1.4m coins for this card??? :lol:

Just some of the players I’m using, so far so good. So surprised about Carvajal though.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    Salah is good but the 3* WF absolutely kills him. Will be better when I move him to RCAM I’m sure to limit it I used to like his nif there but been using him at striker and central cam swapping around and the WF has screwed me over so many times already
  • Maverick
    6965 posts Big Money Move
    I can afford Varane but I'm doing so well with FB Boateng/FB Da Costa atm that I don't want to change anything up
  • Maverick
    6965 posts Big Money Move
    Maverick wrote: »
    I can afford Varane but I'm doing so well with FB Boateng/FB Da Costa atm that I don't want to change anything up

Update: Bought Varane for 1.329. lol
  • Js734
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Varane and Aguero so far. Honourable mentions to Suarez (skills kills him though) and Ramos.

Ter Stegen huge letdown
  • Campino
    29816 posts National Team Captain
    Suarez’ Finishing

Jeeeeeezusssss
  • RoosGianni
    4102 posts National Call-Up
    Phillips TOTS is really good, he’s a Kante Gullit hybrid. Moves like Kante, but powers through people like Gullit. His shooting and passing are immense.

• S-Dog
    2784 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hmm you guys are tempting me into getting Suarez
  • Chappy
    4684 posts National Call-Up
    Suarez is going to be my super sub for sure. 😈
  • Finesse_4days
    10336 posts Has That Special Something
    From who I have used:
    Ramos- a pure beast, noticeably better than his Moments. Super smooth on the ball, like Toty Ramos from old Fifas.
    Varane- Solid but wasn't as good as Ramos for me, I don't like his crap balance it makes him feel a bit clunky at times and for such an expensive defender it isn't ideal.
    Aguero- Let down becuase he felt weak , not as fast as expected and the 4* WF on him feels crap. His dribbling is very responsive though.
    RIcharlison- Very clinical and fast but doesn't quite have that wow factor the top cards have when it comes to shooting and dribbling.
    Kovacic- Decent on the ball and a very good passer, lacks physical presence though and his interceptions aren't as good as the stats suggested, abit of a let down.
    Kroos- Good passer other than that he is very bad, so clunky and he has no real top speed despite being good over 5 or 6 yards.
    Griezmann- Very clinical on his left and the outside of the foot trait helps him avoid his right foot. He is a 10 out of 10 for dribbling as you would expect and very good in very way apart from his weakfoot and not having much strength.
    Cazorla- Most fun one I have used, his dribbling is unbelievably good like Maradona levels of dribbling, he is fast, a great passer, can score ,can intercept, 5* WF , he is great apart from his defending is abit average if you use at CM or CDM but I doubt most would, I use him CM next to Tots Saul who does most of the defending and I also have Bale on comeback on defence.

• uhMaZiiNq
    Tots Son worth the price tag? Love me some 5* WF and looking to get a nice attacker in that price range or cheaper
  • uhMaZiiNq
    From who I have used:
    Ramos- a pure beast, noticeably better than his Moments. Super smooth on the ball, like Toty Ramos from old Fifas.
    Varane- Solid but wasn't as good as Ramos for me, I don't like his crap balance it makes him feel a bit clunky at times and for such an expensive defender it isn't ideal.
    Aguero- Let down becuase he felt weak , not as fast as expected and the 4* WF on him feels crap. His dribbling is very responsive though.
    RIcharlison- Very clinical and fast but doesn't quite have that wow factor the top cards have when it comes to shooting and dribbling.
    Kovacic- Decent on the ball and a very good passer, lacks physical presence though and his interceptions aren't as good as the stats suggested, abit of a let down.
    Kroos- Good passer other than that he is very bad, so clunky and he has no real top speed despite being good over 5 or 6 yards.
    Griezmann- Very clinical on his left and the outside of the foot trait helps him avoid his right foot. He is a 10 out of 10 for dribbling as you would expect and very good in very way apart from his weakfoot and not having much strength.
    Cazorla- Most fun one I have used, his dribbling is unbelievably good like Maradona levels of dribbling, he is fast, a great passer, can score ,can intercept, 5* WF , he is great apart from his defending is abit average if you use at CM or CDM but I doubt most would, I use him CM next to Tots Saul who does most of the defending and I also have Bale on comeback on defence.

Wow I genuinely had no idea Cazorla was so good. Haven’t seen a card of his in a while if if I’m not mistaken I thought he was m/m and slow but he looks incredible and so cheap. I think that’s who my main CAM is gonna be!
  • Humma78
    2544 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's been said already but Mahrez is exceptional. His skills break ankles and I'm sure a few pads!
  • Glass0nion
    4157 posts National Call-Up
    Alexander Arnold has been a total boss. Switch em from RB to CDM in game...unreal.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited May 10
    Glass0nion wrote: »
    Alexander Arnold has been a total boss. Switch em from RB to CDM in game...unreal.

Just missed one that went up for 244k :disappointed: Pain. Need him back for the salah link. Who do you swap to RB in that scenario though?
  • Rb10119
    2751 posts Fans' Favourite
    Diego Carlos what a mannn
  • xHerdie
    4604 posts National Call-Up
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »

Just missed one that went up for 244k :disappointed: Pain. Need him back for the salah link. Who do you swap to RB in that scenario though?

I personally switch him him SS Mendy. Your best two options are him or Mbabu
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Damn didn’t realize Cazorla only had 80 stamina. Don’t think that will cut it as the main cam in 4231. Unfortunate
  • jpsblue
    5457 posts Big Money Move
    anyone used both TOTS Son, and TOTS Mane at striker? I use TOTS Son at striker this WL and he was good, but i miss Pele's nimbleness i had with him that i know Mane will give
  • uhMaZiiNq

I’ll try and fit Mbabu in. Any bundes recommendations?
  • xHerdie
    4604 posts National Call-Up

I’ll try and fit Mbabu in. Any bundes recommendations?

What’s your budget and what side are you going to use him? Werners special cards are all decent enough if you need a striker link. Goretzka is really good for a box to box if you can do his sbc with fodder
  • Spyro1
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 10
    Best value for coins: Ramos, De Jong

Average to good value for coins: Adama, AWB, Trent (in midfield), Richarlison, VVD (best defender in the game, 2m+ is a lot though)

Bad value for coins: Son, Diego Carlos, Pique

Can elaborate more if anyone cares