PC Players in Rest of the World Region

Greetings to you all, I Live in South Africa and was wondering if i would be able to find games for weekend league seeing as that Im looking to move to PC Gaming next Fifa . Does anyone in places such as Africa as a whole or Asia or Australasia find enough games and is it green connection or do you find yourselves connecting to European servers which are very far ?

Comments

• wajdi
    6 posts Ball Boy
    Im frm Tunisia and i have no pbr finding game online for wknd league or division rivals..
  • wajdi wrote: »
    Im frm Tunisia and i have no pbr finding game online for wknd league or division rivals..

Thats nice to hear, Have u matched alot of African Players aswell ? Given that Tunisia is close to Europe id assume youd match them right?
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 5
    i am from asia, can find opponents in 5 secs max, always green bar (4-8 ms ping)
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    also check out this link

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-20/news/pitch-notes-fifa20-game-data-center

the link shows there is a server in johannesburg which means you should be getting a green bar connection.
  • wajdi
    6 posts Ball Boy
    Greetings to you all, I Live in South Africa and was wondering if i would be able to find games for weekend league seeing as that Im looking to move to PC Gaming next Fifa . Does anyone in places such as Africa as a whole or Asia or Australasia find enough games and is it green connection or do you find yourselves connecting to European servers which are very far ?

95% of my games against people frm europe (frensh italian ... ) And 5% against other African players