Comments

• Reus
    23592 posts Club Captain
    Real men buy 8 packs
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Reus wrote: »
    Real men buy 8 packs

It was a choice between 8 thin slices or 6 thick slices. I like my meat thick.
  • Pwalie86
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don't buy much bacon but I usually go for streaky bacon and grill it so it goes really crispy.

Sometimes that happens to me with multipack crisps. Extra pack inside, even though it's not supposed to be there. Be silly to be smug and then realising the extra pack was a special offer.

Last time was in Lidl with a bag of 4 chicken fillets. I had 5 in a bag instead. Feels better than winning the lottery when you're starving, ha.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    Don't buy much bacon but I usually go for streaky bacon and grill it so it goes really crispy.

Sometimes that happens to me with multipack crisps. Extra pack inside, even though it's not supposed to be there. Be silly to be smug and then realising the extra pack was a special offer.

Last time was in Lidl with a bag of 4 chicken fillets. I had 5 in a bag instead. Feels better than winning the lottery when you're starving, ha.

It made my decision to not make a fried egg easier. I'm no good at flipping them.