Finished 14-3

Yendinho_11
579 posts An Exciting Prospect
Don’t see why people are moaning, gameplay has been incredible. So many negative threads regarding this weekend so many salty people who just need to get good 👍

Comments

• torakun
    2538 posts National Call-Up
    Slow 👏

🤷🏻‍♂️
  • joehuk
    6236 posts Big Money Move
    zzzzz

I could of posted similar last weekend when i finished 14-2 but I'm not a complete ***** and know exaclty what people go through with this game, and varied gameplay.

• InformCollector
    1851 posts Fans' Favourite
    I finished Gold 2... I am not waving my flag about it. Gameplay has been shocking this weekend. You Kante
  • Amargaladaster26
    10717 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah, I was 16-3 and it was great, now 17-6 and it is terrible. Not sure if I will finish those 7 games.
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    I'm the best player in the world when the gameplay is good too.
  • Slawter
    4348 posts National Call-Up
    89c.jpg
  • TTGM
    666 posts Semi-Pro
    Don’t see why people are moaning, gameplay has been incredible. So many negative threads regarding this weekend so many salty people who just need to get good 👍

Bragging about finishing on 14 wins.

You just wouldn't would you.
  • CustardHippo
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    Given that the gameplay changes person to person, on the time of day and even the day you play, I hardly see this as anything to come gloating about. Congrats you had a decent bit of gameplay for once, enjoy your Henderson on Thursday
  • Mrhey31
    3009 posts National Call-Up

😀 you are so good. I’m glad I didn’t face you and your god team this WL. We all respect you so much for letting us know your superiority over us. Have a great day and stay save.
  • Yendinho_11
    Mrhey31 wrote: »

😀 you are so good. I’m glad I didn’t face you and your god team this WL. We all respect you so much for letting us know your superiority over us. Have a great day and stay save.

Lucky for you
  • Yendinho_11
    It’s okay people, I’d blame my gameplay if I was awful too 🤭
  • newguy
    2274 posts Fans' Favourite
    This weekend has been my best ever, got G1 for the first time and with 2 games left.
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Gameplay is awful. The times EA is helping the lesser player is beyond laughable now. Every single game 1 shot is a goal for my opponent, the times I read my opponent perfectly but he just spams the pass button and still everything reaches their Target, goalkeepers going Superman, hitting the post, all those BS, don't believe me? I've streamed my WL, so you can watch it back. I went 27-3, but the stress.. Playing against people where you should be leading 4-0 at half time, but instead it's 1-1 and you go in extra time, and barely scrape a 2-1 win. It's just laughable now.
  • Mrhey31
    3009 posts National Call-Up
    Mrhey31 wrote: »

Lucky for you

Yes that’s what I said right.. I feel so lucky ,I didn’t face you this WL . I was thinking about it last night, I might aswell stop on 14-0 because I might get linked to Yendinho. Even my friends talk about your magic skills, it’s a shame we all can’t go out because of corona, because I think all the girls would be all over you. 14-3 must be top 100 right? Please tell us more about how you shammed all those people, and how you dominate the world of fifa. Tell us more please.
  • Michael_28
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lmfao I forgot 14 wins makes you a pro player 😂😂 I know your just trolling to get a reaction. But still, you my daydreaming friend are an idiot.
  • Delboy13710
    9749 posts League Winner
    edited May 2020

Finish the rest of your games before bragging
  • Nodge86
    4018 posts National Call-Up
    Damn, this guy caught all the nibblers didn’t he.
  • Seleukos
    867 posts Semi-Pro
    14-3? Congrats so If you played the other Games you Had finished what? G1 with maybe 21 wins - Like thousands other Players. Very impressive
  • GrasuXXL
    270 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm the best player in the world when the gameplay is good too.

+1
  • HelloDearie
    2626 posts Fans' Favourite
    0-DE69-E9-F-B19-E-420-F-AEF6-D0540913-E9-E8.gif
  • Mercenary
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    OP looses at life, but wins at FIFA