Giving away 3 wins

Devers
7769 posts League Winner
Got to 17 with 3 left. If you match jft96 i will giv you win.

Doing it now

Comments

• Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    Not even one thank you 🤦🏻‍♂️😅
  • Chuckball
    769 posts Semi-Pro
    Do this all the time. People still run to camera and everything....one thank you all year
  • yosef167
    4962 posts Big Money Move
    i hope you was lucky the other guy didnt celebrate hard you own goal😂
  • Wvondyx
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 2020
    I was doing it from start FIFA 20, but last, lets say 4 months when i left 2 games, ill just stop.
    If people play and act like normal human beings, dont have problem with that, but with this all bs, no chance.
    Every game park the bus guys, with abusing broken game mechanics, shushing etc. nope.
    This community is so sh**, even when i did this, i only get 2 messages with thank you...
    Jimmy89 wrote: »
    Wouldn’t bother mate, great intentions but the odds on giving the win to someone decent are non existent

Exactly this
  • Koning Spijker
    3833 posts National Call-Up
    I did it before. But several times the opponent shushed and celebrate all out. If that's the case, I stay and equalize. Then I quit
  • Pedromartinezz14
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When I do the giving away a win now i make it so obvious by the fact i go in with a bronze team. Did it last ween. No thank u
  • Bobo23
    4601 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2020
    I wouldn't even bother gifting anyone anything in this community anymore, sure you might find one grateful person every now and then. But the majority won't care less.

At the end of the day I had to earn all of my wins, so everyone else can too. Might sound harsh, but that's just my mindset on this game nowadays.
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    Yep, 1 shushed and the other ran to camera 🤣

Third guy L1+R1

But nobody appreciated it 🤔

Only third weekend league of the year so didnt do this before, but it will probably be the last 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    Im just happy i have a chance at a red liverpool player in rewards.
  • Pedromartinezz14
    Bobo23 wrote: »
    I wouldn't even bother gifting anyone anything in this community anymore, sure you might find one grateful person every now and then. But the majority won't care less.

At the end of the day I had to earn all my wins, so everyone else can too. Might sound harsh, but that's just my mindset on this game nowadays.

I get this mindset completely. Had a moron message me when I was doing swaps asking me to let him score a couple of finesse goal and he will give me the win. I did. Then he messages me saying sucker! Brings on messi and co. I staged a comeback but lost cos of the goals I gave away.
    I will still be nice to people on weekend league but turned my messages off cos of this moron.
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner

At the end of the day I had to earn all my wins, so everyone else can too. Might sound harsh, but that's just my mindset on this game nowadays.

I get this mindset completely. Had a moron message me when I was doing swaps asking me to let him score a couple of finesse goal and he will give me the win. I did. Then he messages me saying sucker! Brings on messi and co. I staged a comeback but lost cos of the goals I gave away.
    I will still be nice to people on weekend league but turned my messages off cos of this moron.

No need for it, so many scummbags play this game
  • Wvondyx
    I got this year 1 "free" win in WL, immediately messages him how i appreciate that move and that he just help me with 14 win ( left 2 matches -> booth given too and got only one message ).
    But like you said, in this community is 95% people who just try ruing game for others and then everybody even people like me looks bad.
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone who plays me is basically a free w lol
  • Baumate
    86 posts Park Captain

helped a guy yesterday, but i asked for the win because i did objectives too and he didn't need win for his. Of course after I let him score his goals, he went for the win because why not? i managed to turn it around and spent the last 30 min next to his corner flag. shocking many people are without spine
  • Wvondyx
    Okay so when i read this thread i say lets try it again ( gold 3 - 2 matches left ), 1 guy did cat celebration + replay and another shush and run to the camera, wau just wau, but comeone blame EA for this, this game is broken only thanks to this community
  • Pedromartinezz14
    I gave away my last game. As like last week I go in with my bronze side. I score og and forfeit. No thanks or gratitude. Lovely peeps
  • GrasuXXL
    270 posts Sunday League Hero
    I gave away a game couple hrs ago. Scored 2 own goals, guy skipped celebration. There's still decent players out there.
  • Sean123_
    782 posts Semi-Pro
    I gave 2 wins today! Couldn’t get to elite 3 so scored some own goals and gave 2 wins. Didn’t get a thanks on either occasion 😁
  • Zeke1216
    3174 posts National Call-Up
    I got 2 games left , I might as well give them away. Maybe I’ll try Some new players and give win away at the end
  • Ynwa0008
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Someone did this to me one, I wanted to thank him but don't know how to write messages mid-game without being disconnected, and after the game I don't know how to find username, it doesn't appear on "players you have met". But, I was grateful with him on my heart. And then I tend to also give away wins when I can, or help players complete objectives when I see they are trying to complete them.
  • GoodnightIrene
    4194 posts National Call-Up
    Do something to be nice, not to expect something back.
  • Liamalone
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    I messaged a guy earlier. Told him it's a free win, just don't celebrate n that, play nice but play to win regardless. He celebrated every goal. Best me 4-3 lol
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    I did it before. But several times the opponent shushed and celebrate all out. If that's the case, I stay and equalize. Then I quit

What happens if we are leading and we quit? Does it matter if we quit early or after the second half?

I didn’t do it on purpose I really needed the toilet so at the earliest opportunity when the ball when out I quit. Although I was leading
  • Chavez76
    9817 posts League Winner
    last year I always gave away wins to anyone playing 'away' games. This year, last 2 times I did I got a person shushing, running half the field, into the camera.

I stopped there. This WL I left my last 2 games.
  • Chavez76
    9817 posts League Winner
    JWNYsg wrote: »

What happens if we are leading and we quit? Does it matter if we quit early or after the second half?

I didn’t do it on purpose I really needed the toilet so at the earliest opportunity when the ball when out I quit. Although I was leading

if you 'dc' during lead, you get the L but opponent gets the game back I think
  • Renamed1049161219
    1140 posts Professional
    I normally do this once I get to 20 wins.

This week I did it and the guy ran to half way and did the cat celebration, so I just put on team press and pushed to get an equaliser so I can quit without him winning

Some absolute scum playing this game
  • RayS
    36973 posts World Cup Winner
    I usually give away at least one win at the end if I have some games left. A good note to end on :)
  • unitednations
    178 posts Sunday League Hero
    i could do with a win...got any left?:D
  • Wvondyx
    Do something to be nice, not to expect something back.

I dont need or expect some message ( but its nice ), if i want to do it and help someone else is my choice but ffs, you give some easy win and get shushed for that ?
    Shushing ( all celebration ) will never trigger me, but i know what other guy mean with them so...