Player contracts

Steviebhoy
10 posts Ball Boy
So I used the coins I made after selling players I got in packs I paid for. After buying them and then doing some build a squad challenges, the players are now useless and I cant renew their contracts. They werent loans so what's happened?

Comments

• NucksNation
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite
    You can add contract for players that you own, loan players can’t be given contracts
  • Steviebhoy
    10 posts Ball Boy
    They werent loan players. They were blue special cards I bought off the normal transfers bit
  • Swanz05
    2461 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 3
    This is a weird glitch & I created a thread about it a while back too.

If this is what's happened to me in the past, it's not only contracts but also chem styles that disappear.

At the squad loading screen you need to send each player to the club & then back again & the contracts should reappear. It's a pain but better than adding 13 contracts before each game. After a few hours/days the problem seems to correct itself.
  • Steviebhoy
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Okay sounds like a plan anyway. I dont have any loan players as I prefer my own ones - I even just replaced a few with more coins. No ❤️❤️❤️❤️ way am I losing them.
  • Steviebhoy
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Swanz05 wrote: »

If this is what's happened to me in the past, it's not only contracts but also chem styles that disappear.

At the squad loading screen you need to send each player to the club & then back again & the contracts should reappear. It's a pain but better than adding 13 contracts before each game. After a few hours/days the problem seems to correct itself.

Is your old thread still up?
  • Swanz05
    2461 posts Fans' Favourite
    Steviebhoy wrote: »
    Swanz05 wrote: »

Is your old thread still up?

This is it from Feb mate:
    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/534144/petty-petit-question#latest
  • Steviebhoy
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Thanks mate. Appreciated
  • Steviebhoy
    10 posts Ball Boy
    I'll keep an eye on it over the next few days and let you know how I get in. Must be around 6 or 7 blue card players now unable to play or even have the option of renewing a contract
  • Steviebhoy
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Seems they all turned to concept players after the team building stuff.
    Lesson learned.
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Do you mean you put the players in to a SBC? :D