At 1st I joked

Aspas10
316 posts Sunday League Hero
I needed just 2 wins from 9 games remaining to hit my target for the WL. I said to myself it'll probably come down to the last game......lost 8 in a row.

Players were slow. Players doing 360 spins and passing it in the opposite direction. Tackling not being tackled. All 50/50 going against me. After 3 games I was wondering when the last time my keeper made a save. In the remaining 5, he didn't make a single 1. Shots from distance, on the angle on the pen box. Goals flying in all over the place. It physically felt like my players were drunk. In 1 match the players had zero stamina all round the pitch but was still faster than my players

2nd last game I lost 5-6. I was battering him. He had 6 shots and they flew in. Van Der Sar saved 13 shots in positions where its 90% a goal

Comments

• mufcscott__
    658 posts Semi-Pro
    Happened to me last weekend, was on 14-1, lost a few and joked about not getting gold 1, turns out I couldn’t even get gold 2! Lost about 10 in a row
  • OZero
    6863 posts Big Money Move
    You are just playing against better opponents.
  • Aspas10
    OZero wrote: »

The state of the defending I was playing against suggests otherwise. Lost to a lot better players and beaten a lot better players yesterday and today. Fifa is all about who's AI goalkeeper plays better at this point.
  • NornIron
    13787 posts Has That Special Something

Better players have magic fairy dust to turn your players slow? Anyone know where I can buy some.
  • iGainZ
    442 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just take a break if you’re losing that many game

My WL isn’t going so well too compared to the ones before and I lost one or two games that I was supposed to win

Still, I don’t believe that “no stamina but were faster than mine”. Your players probably had no stamina too then
  • Aspas10
    iGainZ wrote: »
    Just take a break if you’re losing that many game

My WL isn’t going so well too compared to the ones before and I lost one or two games that I was supposed to win

Still, I don’t believe that “no stamina but were faster than mine”. Your players probably had no stamina too then

I kept saying after every match take a break. Maybe do a few squad battles. Then I'd say to myself you can turn it round; you've got the fire power up front to see out the storm... Turns out I didn't have the rear guard to support the fire power.

My players had near half left. I had just applied a squad fitness before the match.
  • HullCity1904
    2446 posts Fans' Favourite
    i think we've all experienced a losing streak. But the game definitely doesn't help. I was on 15- just couldnt get the last 2 wins.
  • Queens11
    2309 posts Fans' Favourite

It’s strange though when your playing these so called better players that’s your team suddenly can’t even make a simple pass in the direction or with the power u press and every tackle somehow manages to result in a perfect bounce to opponents Players
    Really love it when these so called better opponents Goal keepers turn into super man and save absolutely everything we’re my keeper turns to mr bean and concedes with nearly every shot at him

• Jt77
    18 posts Ball Boy
    I know exactly what you mean, I was coasting had 12 games left to hit 1 more for target then my players Stopped working, BS ricochets, defenders running away from the players, not being able to change players etc, lost 5 then won 1 I needed, thought I would try for the next level as had some games left, I had 26 shots, 18 on target, to the opponent who had 6 shots 4 on target, was 2 nil up with no issues then my players stopped I conceded, he scored an equaliser in the 94th minute when only 2 mins of added time, I only knew he scored with the celebration he was doing as me player stopped and lagged then it was 2-2, he scored two bs goals in extra time and that was me done. I have 4 games left but f that, no point playing with shocking way the game plays.
    Why can’t we just play the game, if someone is better I lose, no problem, if I’m better I win, no problem.