Dear Canadian Friends

Pedrodnl
63 posts Park Captain
Fix your servers with the team of the year money packs this is a football game not a hockey game make my players run and not slide on the field and moving like a 80year old man

Comments

• aziz_221
    182 posts Sunday League Hero
    it is every where ea this way can take more money from us we know will win or loss from first 5 mins you will find your players like bronze

nothing to do
  • Stehpool
    51 posts Park Captain
    Everyone plays the same tactics 4231 hoofing it down the wing passing about waiting untill Fifa forces a mistake. A 5 yard pass to the opposition instead of your player etc. It’s not a skilled game it’s luck of the draw who gets the better game play/luck. To many games are decided by AI goalkeepers one plays unreal one can’t save anything and when he does pushes it straight back to the attacker. I don’t even think it’s a server issue there’s defently some code that randomly picks which team will play better making you think you need better players and spend money. I’ve seen 70 pace defenders catch Vardy that ain’t a server issue.
  • LahmChops
    1644 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dont blame Canada for EA. We are just as frustrated with servers, trust me.
  • Pedrodnl
    63 posts Park Captain
    Forget to talk about the hit the post all the time and they said they fixed that it’s more easy to hit the post in this game than to score a goal they should ad hit the post match in friendlys. FIFA 21 forget about this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game EA just release FIFA 17 with upgraded squads
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Definitely canadas fault 😂 eh
  • Wayno69
    1413 posts Professional
    Can't stand Canada. Full of Canadians that work for EA.