Position fillers

Rossco160715
2638 posts Fans' Favourite
Right you bunch of squad building brainiacs.

I’m using 4222 and 41212 (the wide version).

My defend is fine, FB Sandro, FB Luiz, Swap Maldini, RTTF Mbabu.

I start with the 433(3) formation with Ronaldinho 91 and 90 Essien at cdm for chem.

Therefore I can use anyone a cm and anyone at RW.

I have base Eusebio and base Nedved/Kent at LW.

In game 4222

Sandro, Luiz, Maldini, Mbabu

Essien, new cdm

Nedved, new cam

Dinho, Eusebio.

I can swap Dinho to cam if it’s easier however for chem I need a cdm/cm and a Rm/Rw

Budget 3.1m. I’m not sure on tots Mahrez as there isn’t many reviews. I’m stuck.

Comments

• Rossco160715
    2638 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m trying Fut Birthday Saint Maximin and toty De Jong.

I hope they’re good.
  • Zalisis
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    PIM Zanetti and Libatodores Salvio, with about 1.6mil left over. Atal with a Sentinel as a box to box CDM is also class.

I have a similar set-up and budget actually where I can fit in any RM and ST/CAM, but I'm waiting a couple of weeks. I reckon when some of the more obscure leagues like Saudi, NOS, CSL etc come out they'll be some absolute beasts from those at a good price. Not sure hows he's actually played this season, but I have my fingers crossed for about a 92 rated Corona 😄
  • Bayaeraking408
    1343 posts Play-Off Hero
    Zalisis wrote: »
    PIM Zanetti and Libatodores Salvio, with about 1.6mil left over. Atal with a Sentinel as a box to box CDM is also class.

I have a similar set-up and budget actually where I can fit in any RM and ST/CAM, but I'm waiting a couple of weeks. I reckon when some of the more obscure leagues like Saudi, NOS, CSL etc come out they'll be some absolute beasts from those at a good price. Not sure hows he's actually played this season, but I have my fingers crossed for about a 92 rated Corona 😄

How do u guys have so many coins one of ur players is worth than my whole squad ☹️