who is the best pro clubs player you have come across

warpig
94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
play pro clubs? then who stands out for you.who is the best pro clubs player that you have come across in pro club matches and drop ins

Comments

• Supernibz
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    <~~
  • warpig
    ?
  • warpig
    checkout my latest fifa vid on youtube search for CrUkPS4
  • Supernibz
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No need, I just watch my replays
  • warpig
    no problem
  • mattiparka
    10412 posts Has That Special Something
  • Slawter
    3987 posts National Call-Up
  • warpig
    you both play in same team?
  • Judassen
    1 posts Ball Boy
    emran_ha that guy is insane
  • warpig
    pc,ps4 or xbox
  • RobRokk
    82 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I dont much like players that are only playing as it if it was a "one man show". I mostly like players that actually pass the ball (when he has chance) rather than just trying to dribble x amount of players and score himself. Its all about good teamwork, noone care who did what dribble, pass/cross, shot, etc as long as it benefits team. But I dont like too lazy players either, like forwards only waiting far upfield, never helps in defense. Also dislike midfielders that only try to ballon the ball up to some random place, almost never works. Basically like players who are aware of the opposition and their tactics and adapts swifly to try to counter that, also try to keep possesion of the ball, dont makes calls for the ball alll the time, pass more than he dribbles/shot, marks other players and try to stick to his positioning area as much as possible. Yep, thats pretty much the manual to winning and all that is needed really. Then there are more cunning players that also makes a difference because they are that good but they are pretty rare, also oftenly rather selfish on the field making the team to actually to loose. Just mark such players very hard and he's pretty much dead on the field.
  • warpig
    yep your right mate but i would rather a lazy striker rather than 1 who runs all the way back into defence this then messes up the positioning of the defenders Ai or not. fifa has become less expressive holding L1 all game its made the game to rigid i prefer fifa 13 or fifa 15.i can understand its to make it easier for new players but its taken something away from fifa
  • RobRokk
    82 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    AI is kind of broken imo... But as you say forwards shouldnt have to run all the way down to defense, it breaks offensive play instead.
  • warpig
    the game is broke bro ive deleted it ive played 1000 pro club games and it seems my player aint leveled up right ive asked them to look at my profile but they cant be bothered so i done with fifa and then theres the lag it makes pro club streamers look stupid with crappy passes,lag delay when you press pass etc fifa 15,16 was way better.
  • Ogxfilip
    3 posts Ball Boy
    warpig wrote: »
    the game is broke bro ive deleted it ive played 1000 pro club games and it seems my player aint leveled up right ive asked them to look at my profile but they cant be bothered so i done with fifa and then theres the lag it makes pro club streamers look stupid with crappy passes,lag delay when you press pass etc fifa 15,16 was way better.

It’s true my player the same and I’m a pretty nice player but it won’t lvl up at all it took me ages too lvl up to 84 and I watch plenty of vids how to lvl up
  • warpig
    i have noticed and been advised to change weights,heights and positions its confusing this year they should just go back to the old way of leveling up at least then we knew where we were level wise anyway
  • warpig
    also if you havent played any club matches then try and get a team for the trait points 110 in all