Darras
168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Some reviews of mitrovic pls? xd

Comments

• Jimmi855
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have him in my EFL team.

88 pace is a lie. Feels more like 70,

Weak foot feels more like a 3, even a two at times.

M/M work rates annoy me. Never seems to want to make runs,

Has scored a couple of headers though.

Was expecting so much more but as we all know small and agile players are king this year which he is not. However, for 70k for a 92 card you can’t go much wrong. Can’t see him dropping much more so if you don’t like him you shouldn’t lose much if any.

• Bamboozle
    341 posts Sunday League Hero
    Darras wrote: »
    Some reviews of mitrovic pls? xd

I’m enjoying him with engine, got him in my red picks. He’s not going to dribble like a small guy but he’s not that bad. Deadly finisher. Feels like a souped up version of story belotti. Pace is decent enough because Of his strength. Bad stamina though, he’s a sub out around 65 mins and I’ve got him on stay forward.

Ps I’m hoping he gets dynamic image

• Rolandinho
    1017 posts Professional
    According to futbin he is scoring a ton of goals, but he doesnt feel that high rated somehow
  • JWNYsg
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    Used him for 5 games. If you can get 10 chemistry very good finishing. I’d rate him like the season objective Belotti
  • asilvaspoon
    275 posts Sunday League Hero
    To those saying his pace isn't coming through for them, body type affects pace. He's built like a tank, pace on him won't be the same as, say, Vardy. I bought him to do the Championship swaps and then sold him, as he isn't going to make my first team, and I'd rather use the coins elsewhere. In 5 games, he had 12 goals and 5 assists. So he can definitely get the job done.
  • Chavez76
    9052 posts League Winner
    To those saying his pace isn't coming through for them, body type affects pace. He's built like a tank, pace on him won't be the same as, say, Vardy. I bought him to do the Championship swaps and then sold him, as he isn't going to make my first team, and I'd rather use the coins elsewhere. In 5 games, he had 12 goals and 5 assists. So he can definitely get the job done.

.. in squad battles... not a real comparison as anyone can score in SB, even with silvers and such