FIFA 21 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• TeamExtreme17
    3252 posts National Call-Up
    Plus Bundesliga hyped up an announcement on 17th..

The only thing that will get me excited is if they, because of full Bundesliga treatment, can include Allianz Arena 😜
  • Pwalie86
    1551 posts Play-Off Hero
    They already announced 2 stadiums so the only thing is new player scans I guess.

Nothing will ever get me more hyped than in Fifa 15, when they announced Premier League 20 stadiums scanned and authentic broadcast package.
  • kmdoom
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    They already announced 2 stadiums so the only thing is new player scans I guess.

Nothing will ever get me more hyped than in Fifa 15, when they announced Premier League 20 stadiums scanned and authentic broadcast package.

that's a bit cynical, it was quite the accomplishment at the time but it would be easy for EA to outdo themselves in that regard. but of course the question is whether they will or not
  • Pwalie86
    1551 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have outside hopes of seeing Fifa 21 PS5 trailer tonight at the Sony event. Not heard much about it since EA Play.
  • Pwalie86
    1551 posts Play-Off Hero
    kmdoom wrote: »

that's a bit cynical, it was quite the accomplishment at the time but it would be easy for EA to outdo themselves in that regard. but of course the question is whether they will or not

Any kind of outdoing from EA will be next year when they can utilise the power of next-gen systems instead of a glorified patch this year. I'd expect a few gimmicks, but something else that's been too difficult to do with current-gen consoles.
  • Bavarian_Star_11
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ok, unrelated thing, Freiburg have received a ton of new scans but their stadium wasn’t announced, they are about to move to a new stadium but it was reported that the old one had been scanned anyway, will we see neither? I’m so confused as they have a ton of new faces and seem like a good team to play CM with now but no stadium is just....
  • TeamExtreme17
    Ok, unrelated thing, Freiburg have received a ton of new scans but their stadium wasn’t announced, they are about to move to a new stadium but it was reported that the old one had been scanned anyway, will we see neither? I’m so confused as they have a ton of new faces and seem like a good team to play CM with now but no stadium is just....

I think they will add their new one for Fifa 22.
  • Shaanxz
    21784 posts Club Captain
    I said it a while ago if you’re gonna skip a Fifa it would be this one. Focus is on next gen and covid has messed everything as well.

So expectations are low for this year’s game
  • KentEagle
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    I said it a while ago if you’re gonna skip a Fifa it would be this one. Focus is on next gen and covid has messed everything as well.

So expectations are low for this year’s game

I'd argue that if you are a career mode fan, this is one you MUST buy !

If/when they let us down, then perhaps see what the next gen brings...
  • Ashy
    12032 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 16
    I have outside hopes of seeing Fifa 21 PS5 trailer tonight at the Sony event. Not heard much about it since EA Play.

Unlikely don't Xbox have a good relationship with EA especially adding EA play to their Xbox game pass.

Anyone that remembers Fifa 14 PS3 and PS4 version could see and feel the difference, to me the Fifa 21 PS5 version will basically be a port from the PS4 version, it will feel smoother and faster due to the SSD but it won't be optimised for it imo. The graphics will be the same, I believe PS4 Fifa 21 is 4k 60fps. Maybe on PS5 we get 4k and 120 FPS?

Basically 120FPS and smoother/faster menus due to SSD

Now Fifa 22 we may get stuff like dynamic weather, better clothing physics, better looking scanned players, more detailed stadiums and crowds, more depth to the game modes like UT tracking more stats as well as career mode tracking multiple season stats as well as other league detailed stats etc
  • TeamExtreme17
    Ashy wrote: »

Unlikely don't Xbox have a good relationship with EA especially adding EA play to their Xbox game pass.

Anyone that remembers Fifa 14 PS3 and PS4 version could see and feel the difference, to me the Fifa 21 PS5 version will basically be a port from the PS4 version, it will feel smoother and faster due to the SSD but it won't be optimised for it imo. The graphics will be the same, I believe PS4 Fifa 21 is 4k 60fps. Maybe on PS5 we get 4k and 120 FPS?

Basically 120FPS and smoother/faster menus due to SSD

Now Fifa 22 we may get stuff like dynamic weather, better clothing physics, better looking scanned players, more detailed stadiums and crowds, more depth to the game modes like UT tracking more stats as well as career mode tracking multiple season stats as well as other league detailed stats etc

The focus on NG seems to be the crowd/atmosphere..
  • ManzGOTIT
    2556 posts Fans' Favourite

So true man.... To this date this trailer gets me GASSED!!!!
    I preordered FIFA 15 instantly after this trailer got released..... was quite revolutionary for the starhead community

• Quiffed
    247 posts Has Potential To Be Special

This looks like the room Hunou of Rennes was in on Instagram. Looks like he may have just been there to see his rating. Pointless promo crap. Why not scan his face if you bring him to something EA rather than just film his reaction to something that he could find out a million other ways. If you are deploying staff to do that, I hope you are deploying to scan. But maybe it’s club media promo doing your work for you. Or perhaps they have scanned him and we will see his face in Fifa 23 (2 year bundesliga style wait) when he’s signed somewhere else, or only to move to Russian league team a week later and never to be seen on EA fifa again 🤪
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/news/fifa-21-highest-potential-career-mode

Tonali Trincao and Fati Generic, with only Tonali having some chances of getting a starhead later on 😭😭
  • Futbol22
    1269 posts Professional
    edited September 16
    Quiffed wrote: »

This looks like the room Hunou of Rennes was in on Instagram. Looks like he may have just been there to see his rating. Pointless promo crap. Why not scan his face if you bring him to something EA rather than just film his reaction to something that he could find out a million other ways. If you are deploying staff to do that, I hope you are deploying to scan. But maybe it’s club media promo doing your work for you. Or perhaps they have scanned him and we will see his face in Fifa 23 (2 year bundesliga style wait) when he’s signed somewhere else, or only to move to Russian league team a week later and never to be seen on EA fifa again 🤪

Rennes at it too

Camavinga

All of this is meaningless without scans...
  • DC7
    7 posts Ball Boy
    Eduardo Camavinga just promoted FIFA21 on his instagram. Surely he will get a scan now!
  • Futbol22
    1269 posts Professional
    edited September 16

Really hope EA put out the Bundesliga scans they’re holding back. Paderborn, Union and many players that were scanned already but haven’t been added need to be in game
  • Ashy
    12032 posts Has That Special Something
    If not a scan a very good custom is needed for Camavinga
  • Daviddt86
    234 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can't someone pm some of the Rennes or Nice players?
  • Asse has a promo video too
  • Micola789
    336 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hoping for atleast all ambassadors to be scanned like Reyna and Bruno guimareas etc
  • henryclay1844
    1011 posts Professional
    Didn't they do the same dumb marketing baloney with the Bundesliga for two years before they added stadiums and scans? What a complete waste if they fail to add more this year for Ligue 1. I had hoped they had changed for the better for the last two years.
  • Micola789
    336 posts Sunday League Hero
    Honestly sound like a broken record but can’t believe greenwood isn’t scanned especially given he’s Utd we’re scanned when he was part of the squad twice
  • Daviddt86
    234 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Didn't they do the same dumb marketing baloney with the Bundesliga for two years before they added stadiums and scans? What a complete waste if they fail to add more this year for Ligue 1. I had hoped they had changed for the better for the last two years.

If they scan them we have probably have to wait for it in November
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/news/fifa-21-career-mode-hidden-gems-wonderkids EA showcasing even more players that wont have starheads

• Current Copa Sudamericana champion
    Independiente del Valle is a new FIFA Partner
    Many starheads coming!
  • LuisGarcia
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ive heard that Lazio is going to be exclusive to pes this year. That means we will lose the club in game
  • KentEagle
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 17
    LuisGarcia wrote: »
    Ive heard that Lazio is going to be exclusive to pes this year. That means we will lose the club in game

I did think this.

As Lazio and Roma play out of the same stadium, I thought it was odd that Lazio may have played in the official stadium as Roma would have been generic due to licensing.

Real shame that both games are destroying each other.
  • styles_fc
    244 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 17
    Digne rescan I’m pretty sure! Saw him in TheMasterBucks new CM video from Fifa 21 (his second video at 7mins 45seconds)

EDIT: confirmed rescan. He’s in the negotiation cutscene and he has a new scan that’s miles better 👏🏼 Sidibie is still generic af though 🤦🏼‍♂️