FIFA 21 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• mickjacobjr
    1281 posts Professional
    Pes face quality is very very average compared to the fifa scans
  • VCF10
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Disregarding facial expressions, which cause nightmares, or faces of psychopaths or super-smoked, and there are still those who try to argue that the faces of pes are better than Fifa ones
  • Micola789
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    The thing I find with pes and Fifa, pes just are more consistent and in tune with giving players faces so the best players will have the best faces and it’s almost guaranteed every overperforming player will get a face during the year whereas FIFA it’s a gamble and you never know whose going to get a face greenwood or some 18 year old from Crystal Palace Youth set up, though pes faces tend to look insane in edit player on the pitch they don’t look great and also because they don’t scan many teams majority of squads in the game seem incomplete apart from Bayern, Utd, juve and Barca with top players with faces but fringe players generic which is where Fifa is better as they scan leagues now so most teams mainly in the prem have atleast 15 scans although bundesliga and la liga are pretty behind now and also pes generics are even worse than FIFA’s
  • PES gives the eredivisie good amount of attention this days with faces. Scanned faces of FIFA al always better. But I rather have some decent customs than generics...
  • Daviddt86
    234 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Those pes commercials aren't impressive.
    Barça and Juventus against some custom team.

• BlackMortem868
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 15
    I made some screenshots from Pes2021 with some faces

Please remove your post!
  • LuisGarcia
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 15
    PES gives the eredivisie good amount of attention this days with faces. Scanned faces of FIFA al always better. But I rather have some decent customs than generics...

Ofcourse are fifa scans better dan pes custom faces. But fifa scanned faces cannot match against pes scanned faces. + when they can players thwy also add their tattoos
  • Renatos
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 15
    Why Pes 21 has all three 🏆 of serie A ( scudeto, copa italia, and supercup) in fifa 20 only scudeto and copa italia, I think the Italian supercup is generic
  • Renatos
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    LuisGarcia wrote: »
    PES gives the eredivisie good amount of attention this days with faces. Scanned faces of FIFA al always better. But I rather have some decent customs than generics...

Ofcourse are fifa scans better dan pes custom faces. But fifa scanned faces cannot match against pes scanned faces. + when they can players thwy also add their tattoos

I Agree Pes scans are much better than fifa scans but the facial animation is very bad on PES and makes those beautiful scans in games to look like zombies
  • LuisGarcia
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    Renatos wrote: »
    LuisGarcia wrote: »

I Agree Pes scans are much better than fifa scans but the facial animation is very bad on PES and makes those beautiful scans in games to look like zombies

Very true. Hope unreal engine 5 will fix that
  • ManzGOTIT
    2557 posts Fans' Favourite
    The facial animation is so scary in PES. I was watching The True Brits on YouTube posting some PES gameplay and Coleman got sent off and the facial expression he made was spooky af!
  • Dlima0284
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any new faces with the new career mode videos out?
  • ManzGOTIT
    2557 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dlima0284 wrote: »
    Any new faces with the new career mode videos out?

Haven’t checked but I briefly saw MattHDGamers and it was an old build because of old kits and such
  • Quiffed
    247 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Very sad there is zero hype for Fifa this year
  • Futbol22
    1269 posts Professional
    Not much hype this year, but Batshuayi’s starhead is 🔥 Can’t wait to use him in my Bundesliga CM’s

63422811-B800-4-D47-BBB8-46-FAD6-CFCF3-C.jpg
  • Quiffed
    247 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Not much hype this year, but Batshuayi’s starhead is 🔥 Can’t wait to use him in my Bundesliga CM’s

63422811-B800-4-D47-BBB8-46-FAD6-CFCF3-C.jpg

I prob won’t bother
  • Maybe independiente del Valle is partner
  • Steveb86
    24 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 15
    This team has many young talented players in their squad
  • Micola789
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just watched a rating reveal with Mexican and Chilean players on Raul jimenez Instagram had Jimenez, Mozo, Valencia from catolica and Cordova all who have faces but the highest rated has a custom that looks awful from FIFA 13 😭😭
  • Yes but this ea. I think he is scanned and EA hold his scan back.
  • Dlima0284
    ...so boring this year on starheads
  • Ionut Radu scanned. Most likely another Romanian who stopped by the Bucharest offices.
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Has Andrija Zivkovic been scanned from Benfica scanning session? Just joined PAOK recently and scored a goal against Benfica to kick them out of CL qualifying stage 🤣
  • Dlima0284
    Howler19 wrote: »
    Ionut Radu scanned. Most likely another Romanian who stopped by the Bucharest offices.

Where’d you see that?
  • The picture is on Twitter
  • Daviddt86
    234 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So probably some new south American teams scanned.

Hoepfully they ad them earlier than last year.
  • Two new stadiums in fifa 21 from Paderborn and union Berlin. Tomorrow comes a trailer on YouTube with the Bundesliga. I hope we will see more new scanned players and I think EA has renewed the partnership with the Bundesliga.
  • Steveb86 wrote: »
    Two new stadiums in fifa 21 from Paderborn and union Berlin. Tomorrow comes a trailer on YouTube with the Bundesliga. I hope we will see more new scanned players and I think EA has renewed the partnership with the Bundesliga.

Where does it say there is a trailer coming tomorrow? Exciting if true!
  • Kaiduss wrote: »
    Steveb86 wrote: »
    Two new stadiums in fifa 21 from Paderborn and union Berlin. Tomorrow comes a trailer on YouTube with the Bundesliga. I hope we will see more new scanned players and I think EA has renewed the partnership with the Bundesliga.

Where does it say there is a trailer coming tomorrow? Exciting if true!

FIFAWitcher on Twitter and nono loko. A video or a trailer. We will see.
  • KentEagle
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Howler19 wrote: »
    Ionut Radu scanned. Most likely another Romanian who stopped by the Bucharest offices.

Great addition