FIFA 21 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• GlennMufc
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    N
    Quiffed wrote: »
    Do we know which Lyon players have scans being delayed?

Not so sure about Andersen, dubois , Bruno guimares , kone etc. Really doubt guimares was scanned as he just signed. Still I love this team and miss them getting scanned each year like the past , a Memphis update is most welcomed.
  • Futbol22
    1033 posts Professional
    edited May 4
    GlennMufc wrote: »

Scanned last year , so I presume dembele , terrier , cornet , denayer , Tete , tousart , maybe a few youngsters gouri , caqueret etc

Id imagine the full squad - not that we’ll get them all. Tousart would be nice!

Pretty rare that PSG, Marseille and Lyon all get scanned within the last year.

If there is a Ligue 1 treatment I don’t imagine Monaco will get scanned due to pes
  • GlennMufc
    Futbol22 wrote: »

Scanned last year , so I presume dembele , terrier , cornet , denayer , Tete , tousart , maybe a few youngsters gouri , caqueret etc

If there is a Ligue 1 treatment I don’t imagine Monaco will get scanned due to pes

Not having Monaco scanned would be bad so many good players and full of potential
  • Futbol22
    1033 posts Professional

Not having Monaco scanned would be bad so many good players and full of potential

It would be awful, but hopefully EA still has/had access to them.

Nice would be an awesome CM team + some talented players and a new stadium
  • GlennMufc

It would be awful, but hopefully EA still has/had access to them.

Nice would be an awesome CM team + some talented players and a new stadium

Yes nice , Lille , rennes and Strasbourg have so many good talent s
  • TeamExtreme17
    2899 posts National Call-Up
    Every time i come online the only thread with posts is the Star Head Thread.. Get the hint EA!!
  • Pwalie86
    1495 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA Play announced for online only event on June 11th. So on a Thursday...veery strange. Oh well, only 38 days away until we see Fifa. With a possible later release date in November I wonder. Maybe in line with new consoles.

As for new faces, maybe this pandemic has forced the company to allow others to do customs. Maybe as a one-off just for this year. Whatever happens, anything generic needs a big facelift with new consoles in mind.
  • ClioRS
    88 posts Park Captain
    Digne needs an update. His current starhead is from FIFA13 and Tielemans has a custom but it looks off and he would have been scanned with Leicester last season so his actual scanned starhead needs implementing.

AfPgUFt.jpg

True..Digne is to be updated absolutely see his nose ... before he was bigger seeing him from the side now instead the nose is smaller without a hump .. then to do immediately an update since from FIFA13😰. Also Tielemans you have to create a new texture ..please!!

@EA_GZaro, @EA_Roger
  • ManzGOTIT
    2397 posts Fans' Favourite
    My First post of the FIFA 21 star head thread. Like always, let’s hope this year is a good one! Enjoy everyone and let’s hope for the best
  • Sammy26
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Digne needs an update. His current starhead is from FIFA13 and Tielemans has a custom but it looks off and he would have been scanned with Leicester last season so his actual scanned starhead needs implementing.

AfPgUFt.jpg

EA here is a list of players whose faces you need to update.
    And let the replacement of custom faces for scanning always be a priority for you.

Yerry Mina
    Lucas Moura
    Giroud
    Higuain
    Ozil
    Jimenez
    Willian
    David Luiz
    Pepe
    Kovacic
    Batshuayi
    Zouma
    Brothers Ayew
    Garry Cahill
    T. Davies (terrible beard)
    Firmino
    Origi
    Bernardo Silva
    Matic
    James
    Danny Rose
    Clark
    Ings
    Redmond
    Gunn
    Kane
    Lanzini
    Defoe

Rakitic
    Messi
    Alba
    Dembele (terrible custom face)
    ter Stegen

Meunier
    Rabiot

Payet
    Sanson( terrible custom face)
    Niang
    Remy

@EA_Roger, @EA_GZaro
  • Steffolovitch
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 5
    Sammy26 wrote: »
    And let the replacement of custom faces for scanning always be a priority for you.

And let the replacement of generic faces for any starhead be an even bigger priority.

• Futbol22
    1033 posts Professional
    edited May 6
    THCOYS wrote: »
    Why is everyone still commenting on this thread?

The FIFA 21 starhead thread is up:

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/548965/fifa-21-star-heads-thread

Also why has no one clocked on that there isn't going to be a FIFA 21, at least not as early as September or October anyway.

Really?

• Steffolovitch
    259 posts Sunday League Hero

We're definitely going to get a release at some point. Perhaps even at the usual time of release. But I think it's likely that they won't add too many starheads, as they are probably going to have trouble scanning players at the moment.

If that is the case, I sure hope they'll use their resources elsewhere, for instance adding a range of customs, replacing old customs with newer ones, or giving the game a complete overhaul for bugs, improving Career Mode etc.

Anyway, I think we should lower our expectations regarding scans this year. Unless they've got a lot already, just waiting to be included.

• Futbol22
    1033 posts Professional
    edited May 6

We're definitely going to get a release at some point. Perhaps even at the usual time of release. But I think it's likely that they won't add too many starheads, as they are probably going to have trouble scanning players at the moment.

If that is the case, I sure hope they'll use their resources elsewhere, for instance adding a range of customs, replacing old customs with newer ones, or giving the game a complete overhaul for bugs, improving Career Mode etc.

Anyway, I think we should lower our expectations regarding scans this year. Unless they've got a lot already, just waiting to be included.

It’s coming out at the same time it always does.

There should be lots of new starheads too from Bundesliga, hopefully La Liga, and teams like Marseille/Lyon
  • THCOYS
    15 posts Ball Boy

It’s coming out at the same time it always does.

There should be lots of new starheads too from Bundesliga, hopefully La Liga, and teams like Marseille/Lyon

It's obviously planned to come out at the usual time, but how can they guarantee a normal release if each competition's structure is going to potentially vary to the normal dates etc?

How/whether each league's season is played out is still up in the air, so there's no guarantee 2020/21 will kick off at the usual time. That means transfer windows, kit releases, league structures etc may not be finalised and would be delayed.

Having said that, it is EA so I wouldn't put it past these idiots to release a game with the previous season's kits, squads and teams.
  • Pwalie86
    1495 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 6
    EA also confirm Smart Delivery for some of their games. So if you buy Fifa 21 on Xbox One, then it would also work on Series X.

It won't be just some glorified patch either like you get now with Xbox One X. Pretty much means it will be fully optimised to take full advantage of the new hardware.

So if Fifa 21 is on the list of games then just buy it on release and not have to wait a few months to buy Series X version. Really good. Hope it's released as normal this year as Fifa 20 is getting stale with career mode.

Going from hardware weak at release to complete beasts like PS5/XSX is going to be a huge change. I really can't wait to see a glimpse next month. OR..possibly tomorrow at the Xbox event. Maybe a teaser trailer.
  • ManzGOTIT
    edited May 7
    So Madden got unveiled with a bit of gameplay on next gen. Didn’t look special tbh

I reckon the graphics will be like FIFA 14 smh
  • Steph3998
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    So Madden got unveiled with a bit of gameplay on next gen. Didn’t look special tbh

Madden doesn't run on Frosbite tho ?
  • Pwalie86
    1495 posts Play-Off Hero
    Steph3998 wrote: »

Yea it runs on Frostbite.
  • Steph3998
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    Steph3998 wrote: »

Yea it runs on Frostbite.

Oh I didn't know that, in that case yeah the graphics are a bit disappointing, let's wait and see
  • Pwalie86
    1495 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have to take an L on this one. For months I was hyping up next-gen with how Fifa is going to be vastly superior. Looking at the Madden game, it just looks pretty much the same.

Would love to be proven wrong. I don't think we'll be hearing about Fifa now until June 11th.
  • AZOOOZIL8
    74 posts Park Captain
    Look at the shadow on that post, it is so so bad for a NEXT-GEN game. I mean they didn't even get the angle right 😂 .
  • ManzGOTIT
    Yeah it is underwhelming.... remember the teaser trailer EA Sports unveiled in 2013 for the PS4/One for the Ignite? I was so hyped AFFFFFFF but it was nothing close to that

One game that did their community justice was the NBA 2K, because to this date 2k14 is the most beautiful sports game I have EVER played. It looked so photo realisitic. But like FIFA, the graphics seemed to deteriorate a bit as the years went on. FIFA looks good close up but to be honest playing it? It doesn't

FIFA needs to be special on the next gen honestly... Like my way of seeing how good it will be is if I am satisfied by the crap starheads. So to clarify if the Defoes or the Sturridge's look beautiful then next gen is good lol
  • Steph3998
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    "EA SPORTS will have more news on the next generation during EA PLAY Live on June 11."

https://www.ea.com/sports/nextlevel
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited May 7
    Yeah it is underwhelming.... remember the teaser trailer EA Sports unveiled in 2013 for the PS4/One for the Ignite? I was so hyped AFFFFFFF but it was nothing close to that

One game that did their community justice was the NBA 2K, because to this date 2k14 is the most beautiful sports game I have EVER played. It looked so photo realisitic. But like FIFA, the graphics seemed to deteriorate a bit as the years went on. FIFA looks good close up but to be honest playing it? It doesn't

FIFA needs to be special on the next gen honestly... Like my way of seeing how good it will be is if I am satisfied by the crap starheads. So to clarify if the Defoes or the Sturridge's look beautiful then next gen is good lol

Man that trailer got me hyped!! To this day the best thing about Fifa is the pitch, lol..

I bet we see same old 2D seats in stadiums, same old generic stadiums/faces, same old wrist tape, same old red wrist tape being used for a blue away kit etc etc etc..

Same old dev team, same old Fifa..

Man we need a new football game :cry:
    Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on
  • Pwalie86
    1495 posts Play-Off Hero
    Same old youth players on other teams having shirts tucked in and generic boots. :D

About 5 weeks away to see if it actual looks and runs better. Tbh, Madden games always look the same no matter what and Fifa has always looked nicer so I'm holding out some hope.

I still believe the biggest changes will be AI, animations and physics.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Same old youth players on other teams having shirts tucked in and generic boots. :D

About 5 weeks away to see if it actual looks and runs better. Tbh, Madden games always look the same no matter what and Fifa has always looked nicer so I'm holding out some hope.

And please Lord the Audio...
  • Pwalie86
    1495 posts Play-Off Hero

And please Lord the Audio...

Consoles doing ray-traced audio I believe so should make atmosphere even better in future. Whatever happens, we need to see some huge changes this year.

Smart Delivery means that they can go all out for Series X and then scale it back for XB1. But you have to believe that next year will be where they're more familiar with hardware and can take it up another level visually.