FIFA 21 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Ajaxamsterdam
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    According the reactions on Twitter, Madden21 Franchise Mode is shameful. Could be a sign for a new year of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in case of FIFA CM.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2897 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 30
    According the reactions on Twitter, Madden21 Franchise Mode is shameful. Could be a sign for a new year of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in case of FIFA CM.

I just think Twitter, Instagram etc are all negativity anyway, if they want REAL improvements they should start listening to constructive feedback on their OFFICIAL FORUM instead of social media!! But Madden/NFL careers are awesome compared to Fifa's anyway so thats even worse for us, haha..

Fifa actually needs a year where they just fix what we already have & bring back all removed features before they add anything new anyway!!
  • Shaanxz
    21305 posts Club Captain
    Im hoping this homegrown talent thing is An actual thing like irl and on fm. Not just a new name for scout a future star
  • aliheidari2520
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thierry Henry FIFA 20 Pro Clubs look alike (Career Mode, offline modes) Henry face [PS4,Xbox,PC]

• Futbol22
    1032 posts Professional
    edited July 4
    I wish EA would finally update Mesut Özil. He’s getting older now and I can’t use him cause his current starhead is terrible.

In the right team Özil would show his quality again.

EZwsZg1.jpg

20180602_FIFA_Friendly_Match_Austria_vs._Germany_Mesut_%C3%96zil_850_0704.jpg
  • ManzGOTIT
    2397 posts Fans' Favourite
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    I wish EA would finally update Mesut Özil. He’s getting older now and I can’t use him cause his current starhead is terrible.

EZwsZg1.jpg

That starhead is 9 years old.... they just updated his hairstyle in 2014 for FIFA 15. So embarrassing
  • Futbol22
    1032 posts Professional
    edited July 4
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »

EZwsZg1.jpg

That starhead is 9 years old.... they just updated his hairstyle in 2014 for FIFA 15. So embarrassing

It’s ridiculous EA haven’t updated him. It would be amazing to bring him back to the Bundesliga and build a team around him, if only he got updated.

Özil’s starhead is like Gündogan before this years update - grainy skin texture and low resolution detail.

One can hope!
  • OptimusFawkes
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My god now they have to scan Greenwood. He’s just on fire.

And Saka too. I’d be so pissed if one of Saka or Greenwood isn’t scanned.
  • kosmagrawgry
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 5

PES got both since 2019 :)
    And If player is generic and dont have face YOU can base copy face from another player. FIFA Players moaning ABOUT Lack of licenses. KONAMI answear is clear: If YOU wanna upload kits player Names coaches names stadium names leagues - YOU can do it by Option File. Its so simple.

Gameplay is much better even simple passing ball from one player to another is a clear joy. This game is like it is but overall KONAMI Thread their FANS mych better. Its end of a seasson and they still update their game. Data Pack 9.0 with new and updates Faces commin this month. FIFA and EA - Something YOU never gonna learn...

Data Pack 8.0 Faces added couple Weeks ago.

FIFA is dead one month after release - thats a fact. EA - good luck with uploading new hoodie and trousers to VOLTA mode. When best Players need Faces. I’ve Switched to PES last year. Can’t wait For eFootball PES 21. If YOU wanna play serious football game. IT’S only one choice now.

• Howler19
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 6

PES got both since 2019 :)
    And If player is generic and dont have face YOU can base copy face from another player. FIFA Players moaning ABOUT Lack of licenses. KONAMI answear is clear: If YOU wanna upload kits player Names coaches names stadium names leagues - YOU can do it by Option File. Its so simple.

Gameplay is much better even simple passing ball from one player to another is a clear joy. This game is like it is but overall KONAMI Thread their FANS mych better. Its end of a seasson and they still update their game. Data Pack 9.0 with new and updates Faces commin this month. FIFA and EA - Something YOU never gonna learn...

Data Pack 8.0 Faces added couple Weeks ago.

FIFA is dead one month after release - thats a fact. EA - good luck with uploading new hoodie and trousers to VOLTA mode. When best Players need Faces. I’ve Switched to PES last year. Can’t wait For eFootball PES 21. If YOU wanna play serious football game. IT’S only one choice now.

I think PES faces look re tarded in game so it doesn't really matter to me how many of them there are, but I agree that EA can learn some from how Konami work.

If you're not paid by Konami I have no clue what you are even doing here at this point. You're happy with PES? Good for you.
  • kosmagrawgry
    EXAMPLE OF Re tarded FIFA Faces. still in the game for years without any update.

Llorenthe - Napoli
    Özil - Arsenal
    Moura - Tottenham
    Defoe - Rangers
    Messi - Barcelona

+

Bouncy Gameplay
    Ball is to Light and have wrong physics
    Player colission system
    Scripting

-

Hope they fix all bugs this year and make their game better. Last edition of FIFA was a crap.
  • Howler19
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 6
    EXAMPLE OF Re tarded FIFA Faces. still in the game for years without any update.

Llorenthe - Napoli
    Özil - Arsenal
    Moura - Tottenham
    Defoe - Rangers
    Messi - Barcelona

You'll get no argument from anyone here on this. There are some terrible legacy faces and generics in FIFA for really good players. The issue with PES faces though is that even their best faces look like Billy Bob Thornton in Sling Blade when you're looking at them in game and not their promotion shots.
  • kosmagrawgry
    I dont Think that the PES Faces in game LOOKS so bad. I play on PS4 4K. Maybe in 5 seconds cut scenes - but If YOU looking at the game overall... Gameplay is better. Bring more Fun and satisfaction. In my opinion PES have lot of bugs and problems but overall its a better football game. If you want a play football not collecting cards its better game.
  • kosmagrawgry
    edited July 6
    PES have Faces like Camavinga / Malen Greenwood / Stengs / Chiesa / Ihattaren... etc. Lots of talents and wonderkids from 2019/2020 seasson already have a face which brings Lots of realism in a gameplay.

I bet those Players dont have facescan in FIFA 21 / although they transfer to Big Teams or better leagues in next seasson

Its much better option than waiting For talent young Players years to have facescan.
  • kosmagrawgry
    edited July 6
    When YOU play Carrer Mode in FIFA and YOU wanna buy young player - wonderkid from last seasson YOU must play player with generic face without facescan. Even edit mode in fifa is worst than PES cos in FIFA YOU can’t even change generic player faces or base copy player

Second thing is when you base copy player and For example find player in game with simmiliar player Faces YOU can bring those player face to different player. And when KONAMI updating Faces with their data Pack it automaticaly update your change player.

Is so anoying that in FIFA YOU must WAIT For updates to start your carrer mode again from start...
  • kosmagrawgry
    I Used to play fifa from electronic Arts sińce 1999 and my opinion is that KONAMI dont have such money like Fifa have, but do things smarter than fifa because they listen to feedback of their FANS.