Nelson
    Willock
    Nketiah
    Saliba
    Smith-Rowe,

and maybe some other young players...

Perfect career mode team

Plus ozil updated

Would love an Özil update. It’s been way to long with his current starhead. If updated he’d be a great signing for a Bundesliga side in CM.
  • Futbol22
    1033 posts Professional
    edited June 25
    I’d really like EA to replace Thomas Meunier’s custom with a scanned starhead. His current custom looks kinda synthetic - surely they have him from the scanning session they did with PSG in August/Sept. 2019

hqdefault.jpg
  • TeamExtreme17
    2899 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 25
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    Sammy26 wrote: »
    New faces wish list for Arsenal players:
    David Luiz (update)
    Pepe (scan update)
    Tierney
    Pablo Mari
    Maitland-Niles (hair update)
    Saka
    Martinelli
    Nelson
    Willock
    Nketiah
    Saliba
    Smith-Rowe,

and maybe some other young players...

Gk. Leno
    Rb. Bellerin
    Cb. Mari
    Cb. Saliba
    Lb. Tierney

Rm. Pepe/Nelson
    Cm. Guendouzi
    Cm. Willock
    Lm. Saka.

ST. Martinelli
    ST. Nketiah

4-4-2

Don't know if EA will be allowed to scan Arsenal as PES has them as a exclusive club. It will be the same as Man United. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Some players will need rescanning and some won't. I feel sorry for anyone how has to work on Pogba as he can't decide which haircut he would like.

The PL deal allows EA to scan ALL teams, including Man Utd/Arsenal as the PL deal was in place BEFORE Konami announced Man Utd, Corey confirmed this, so there are no excuses..

Barcelona/Bayern Munich is different as Konami announced Barcelona before EA got full La Liga and also Konami announced Bayern Munich before EA got full Bundesliga, same with Juventus as EA didnt have full Serie A..

But EA absolutely CAN make custom faces for ANY player in ANY team including Barcelona, Bayern Munich & Juventus.. Due to FifPro license!! This is how Konami make faces for players who EA have the teams/leagues licenses for!! But EA prioritise scans..

Leaving players generic on PS5 is unacceptable!!
    Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on
  • Sammy26
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ads_86 wrote: »

This is a great approach to the game. EA needs to learn, not just collect as much money as possible from users
  • Futbol22
    1033 posts Professional
    edited June 26
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    I’d really like EA to replace Thomas Meunier’s custom with a scanned starhead. His current custom looks kinda synthetic - surely they have him from the scanning session they did with PSG in August/Sept. 2019

hqdefault.jpg

Clearly EA is sitting on scan for Thomas Meunier when they visited PSG in September 2019

Hope he gets an update in FIFA 21
  • TeamExtreme17

hqdefault.jpg

Clearly EA is sitting on scan for Thomas Meunier when they visited PSG in September 2019

❤️❤️❤️❤️ like this pisses me off! Konami released 51 Star Heads AGAIN and we're sat on hundreds of unreleased scans!!
  • Steph3998
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero

hqdefault.jpg

Same with Kimpembe, Dagba, Aouchiche, Kouassi, Innocent and Bakker :s
  • ManzGOTIT
    2397 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 26
    Just wanna go off topic for a moment and remind everyone that......LIVERPOOL ARE PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

*now you may go back to discussing starheads*
  • Pwalie86
    1495 posts Play-Off Hero
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Just wanna go off topic for a moment and remind everyone that......LIVERPOOL ARE PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Not sure which of the two topics are most depressing lol. Nah, well deserved and will be interesting to see if they can keep that hunger for next season. City and Chelsea will be stronger next season I'm sure.
  • ManzGOTIT
    2397 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pwalie86 wrote: »

Not sure which of the two topics are most depressing lol. Nah, well deserved and will be interesting to see if they can keep that hunger for next season. City and Chelsea will be stronger next season I'm sure.
    :D:D:D hahaha

I certainly hope we can maintain the consistency. Without a doubt I see Chelsea and Man City coming back, Utd could make a comeback with the right signings possibly
  • RickNU19
    24 posts Ball Boy
    Arjen Robben is back, sign 1 year contrat with Groningen, hope that EA Sports use is real head and not a custom face
  • Bluemoon2393
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I certainly hope we can maintain the consistency. Without a doubt I see Chelsea and Man City coming back, Utd could make a comeback with the right signings possibly

For us. We don't know how our summer is going to play out. I think we will get a Transfer ban instead off a European football ban. We simply have had too many injuries and a lack off cover in certain positions which is why we performed badly this season. Our football is good but just need more players with very good quality. Every team goes through a phase. Their best and worst.

I think its going to be very likely that Elland Road will be in the game next season. Brentford, Forest, Preston and Derby could have their stadium on FIFA 21 if Fulham, West Brom or Cardiff don't get promoted.

• TeamExtreme17

For us. We don't know how our summer is going to play out. I think we will get a Transfer ban instead off a European football ban. We simply have had too many injuries and a lack off cover in certain positions which is why we performed badly this season. Our football is good but just need more players with very good quality. Every team goes through a phase. Their best and worst.

I think its going to be very likely that Elland Road will be in the game next season. Brentford, Forest, Preston and Derby could have their stadium on FIFA 21 if Fulham, West Brom or Cardiff don't get promoted.

I'm a Utd fan & i absolutely agree on the form due to being from injuries, especially Laporte & Sane, you take Van Dijk & Mane out of the Liverpool squad for 6 months and see how good they are then! Whoever wins the PL to me is the one who hass the less injuries.. Its luck!! Man Utd, Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal have all been rebuilding too, next year will be a great season..
  • Bluemoon2393

I'm a Utd fan & i absolutely agree on the form due to being from injuries, especially Laporte & Sane, you take Van Dijk & Mane out of the Liverpool squad for 6 months and see how good they are then! Whoever wins the PL to me is the one who hass the less injuries.. Its luck!! Man Utd, Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal have all been rebuilding too, next year will be a great season..

Sane simply just doesn't want to play for us anymore and to be honest ill be gald when he goes because if you don't want to play for the club then simply leave. The Champions League ban has been a headache for us but we will see what punishment will be. As for Liverpool they will start to get worse because the players will get bored and tired and some will want to move on for a different challenge (Barcelona/Real Madrid/Bayern Munich/Juventus).

I generally think the Premier League is very overrated because of the standard off football that we see which is score a goal and sit back and defend compared to Bundesliga where they try to score from one end to the other. Next season we will see Leeds get very strong (Bielsa and the fact they will be able to get players easily) and they will test Tottenham, Man United, Leicester, Arsenal and Wolves.

It would be good to play against Leeds as a Premier League team especially when they will get Elland Road and face scans off the team. I hope we also get a team that doesn't have the stadium in the game go up as well. Teams who are football league and have Licensed stadiums (West Brom, Cardiff, Fulham, Swansea, QPR, Huddersfield, Middlesborugh, Stoke, Hull, Sunderland, Portsmouth)
  • TeamExtreme17
    I wonder if Star Heads / Stadiums will be able to be implemented quicker/easier on NG?
  • aliheidari2520
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ronaldo FIFA 20 Pro Clubs look alike [create](Career Mode, offline modes) Ronaldo face [PS4,Xbox,PC]

• Pwalie86
    1495 posts Play-Off Hero
    I wonder if Star Heads / Stadiums will be able to be implemented quicker/easier on NG?

You'd think so with new tech and software. Currently I think they're upgrading Frostbite engine like what's happening with UE5. Would be so good to see anything done quicker by EA :D
  • GlennMufc
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Leeds likely going up this year , hopefully Brentford catch WBA for 2nd spot and then hopefully Forrest win the play off . 3 full squads of starheads and 3 new stadiums plus Forrest and Leeds back in the big time. Best case scenario 👌
  • Bluemoon2393
    Leeds likely going up this year , hopefully Brentford catch WBA for 2nd spot and then hopefully Forrest win the play off . 3 full squads of starheads and 3 new stadiums plus Forrest and Leeds back in the big time. Best case scenario 👌

I would like to see Derby get promoted back because they have a good fanbase and the Stadium looks very good as well.
  • GlennMufc
    edited June 28

I would like to see Derby get promoted back because they have a good fanbase and the Stadium looks very good as well.

Hopefully anyone apart from Fulham or Cardiff , they have their stadiums and multiple player scans. Forrest , derby , Blackburn, Preston , Brentford any of these I'll be happy
  • Futbol22
    1033 posts Professional
    edited June 28
    Really hoping EA update Mario Götze for FIFA 21. They must have scanned him in the last year or two so he should get an update.

His current starhead has really bizarre facial animations.

waCkTzW.jpg
    lN3ovMp.jpg
    3HQIdxv.jpg
    Kl56o67.jpg

His hair also changes colour depending on the time of the match. Night is black hair / Day is brown hair

Night
    YryyMcU.jpg

Day
    Z7nOIIN.jpg
  • tommy_p_5
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect

Hopefully anyone apart from Fulham or Cardiff , they have their stadiums and multiple player scans. Forrest , derby , Blackburn, Preston , Brentford any of these I'll be happy

North End have been awful since the end of December, but have somehow only just slipped out of the play-offs (after being in the top 6 almost all season); unfortunately I think that's our chance gone again for this year unless something drastically changes soon.

Shame as we've got some very good young players, the oldest football stadium in the world (in terms of continuous use) and a rich history (admittedly not recent history) that nobody outside of Preston seems to realize or acknowledge.
  • GlennMufc
    When can we expect the next bit of FIFA news ?
  • Pwalie86
    1495 posts Play-Off Hero

They say August for most of the in-depth reveals, but maybe in July we'll learn about new stadiums, teams and leagues that have been added. Hope so anyway.
  • mickjacobjr
    1241 posts Professional

They say August for most of the in-depth reveals, but maybe in July we'll learn about new stadiums, teams and leagues that have been added. Hope so anyway.

League teams and stadiums are the last thing EA announce every yr they never come till after gamescom any yr so no chance of that in July
  • Bluemoon2393
    edited June 29
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »

North End have been awful since the end of December, but have somehow only just slipped out of the play-offs (after being in the top 6 almost all season); unfortunately I think that's our chance gone again for this year unless something drastically changes soon.

Shame as we've got some very good young players, the oldest football stadium in the world (in terms of continuous use) and a rich history (admittedly not recent history) that nobody outside of Preston seems to realize or acknowledge.

Well I want Derby to go up because I live near there (I was from Oldham originally hence why I support Man City but moved down near Derby when I was younger.) And I like the Club as well.

Derby has very passionate fans they are a big club who deserve to be in the League and they love Brian Clough for what he's achieved and won. They hate Forest very much and certainly have no love for Leeds for lots off reasons (1970s fights, Brain Clough vs Don Revie and Spygate Scandals but loved their Revenge last summer which when they stunned them despite losing 3 times to them and winning the one game that really mattered). Pride Park is a very good stadium and the atmosphere is always buzzing. I hope they get into the play offs and win it but it will be a tough ask for them but they are playing the right opponents which will help them get into the top 6. Cocu is a good manager and he's got some very good young players who will no doubt be very good players especially that Rooney is playing for them (The only Derby player I don't like but I do admit he is a very good player with lots off quality).

Preston certainty has a lot off history. Like Derby one off the Football League founders. They have had brilliant players like Tom Finney and won trophies. They will one day be in the Premier League. They just need some players who would excite the fans and make that small difference and also they need someone who isn't a steady eddie and more off a risk taker. They need to get rid off Nike as they are boring and uninspiring with their kits and it will effect the teams morale. Sure its just a shirt but the shirt is the most important piece in football as it gives the fans and players the identity of who they represent.

Deepdale would be a nice ground to add on along with Pride Park. I can imagine the Preston vs Burnley/Blackburn games how intense they are and all orginal football league members.
  • Pwalie86
    1495 posts Play-Off Hero

League teams and stadiums are the last thing EA announce every yr they never come till after gamescom any yr so no chance of that in July

Well in that case, we're in for a long wait. I think the beta now comes after all the reveals of the game so nothing at all until August. First week onwards I'm guessing because there's quite a few deep dives to do. So about 4 weeks until we get some announcements of anything. Gameplay is first. I'd like to see the differences between current and next-gen seeing as next-gen they say they're more animations, so that will affect things.
  • tommy_p_5
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 29
    Watching the League Two play-off final, it is the first time I've seen Fifa 21 advertised around the pitch at a game - maybe we could be getting closer to a little more news?
    Post edited by tommy_p_5 on
  • AZOOOZIL8
    74 posts Park Captain
    edited June 29
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »
    Watching the League Two play-off final, it is the first time I've seen Fifa 21 advertised around the pitch at a game - maybe we could be getting closer to a little more news?

Sorry to break it to you but the ads have been in the PL and LA Liga matches since the announcement.