Phillips best chem and postition?

Pb91
352 posts Sunday League Hero
Lucky enough to get Phillips in red picks and he looks an absolute beast. I play 4-1-2-1-2 narrow and also have toty Kante untradable. Thinking of playing Kante CDM and playing Phillips CM with engine chem. would you keep it like that or put a shadow on Phillips and play him CDM and Kante CM? Thanks in advance for advice 👍

Comments

• MrMTFC
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cdm/cm with shadow, apparently is about 97 in game. I sold him as I got fernandinho red pick this morning and I've never had 1 mil coins before so was just too tempting
  • Pb91
    MrMTFC wrote: »
    Cdm/cm with shadow, apparently is about 97 in game. I sold him as I got fernandinho red pick this morning and I've never had 1 mil coins before so was just too tempting

@MrMTFC did you use him before you sold him? Would you say the pace boost is worth it over the dribbling at 83?
    Don’t blame you for selling thats a good amount of coins to have ready for the new tots players coming and a good untradable to hold down CDM. Any players you got in mind getting with your new wealth?
  • MrMTFC
    Pb91 wrote: »

@MrMTFC did you use him before you sold him? Would you say the pace boost is worth it over the dribbling at 83?
    Don’t blame you for selling thats a good amount of coins to have ready for the new tots players coming and a good untradable to hold down CDM. Any players you got in mind getting with your new wealth?

Didn't use him no, I knew the coins were too tempting and if I used him I'd probably keep him. I think with his best role being probably cdm or defensive cm the pace and defensive stats being about 99 will make him an absolute beast, like kante but better all round
  • Pb91

Didn't use him no, I knew the coins were too tempting and if I used him I'd probably keep him. I think with his best role being probably cdm or defensive cm the pace and defensive stats being about 99 will make him an absolute beast, like kante but better all round

Il try him with a shadow this WL and push Kante into the CM slot see how he gets on. Cheers for your input bro 👍 hope your pack luck continues for the rest of TOTSSF!
  • MrMTFC

Il try him with a shadow this WL and push Kante into the CM slot see how he gets on. Cheers for your input bro 👍 hope your pack luck continues for the rest of TOTSSF!

No worries mate and same to you. May be worth trying Phillips just on front of kante though with his better dribbling and passing, but imagine they'd be a great double act
  • Pb91
    It’s the TOTY Kante (my untradeable pack luck has been crazy this year, tradeable not so much) so his dribblings actually better than Phillips, its just he has a 2* WF that makes me think he could be better futher back. Might have to jump on rivals for abit try them in both before WL.
  • Kove
    4847 posts Big Money Move
    I just packed him in reds as well. No idea what I'm going to do with him but he is too good not to use
  • Pb91
    Kove wrote: »
    I just packed him in reds as well. No idea what I'm going to do with him but he is too good not to use

Good pull bro he fells really good in game. Used him as CM with engine for 3 games (rivals div 3) 1 goal 1 assist. Played most of the 3rd game at CB as i had a player sent off and stood out there played as good or better than prime blanc.