Kent TOTSSF

asilvaspoon
275 posts Sunday League Hero
Given that they were 82 and 84 rated at the time, I had decided to go with Forrest. A mistake, in hindsight. However, I was wondering if there was any chance that when the ROTW lot came out, there was any chance of a Kent TOTSSF? Thoughts?

Also, I don't need an American striker, so for level 15, should I go with Elyounoussi or Hagi?

Comments

• JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    Took Hagi because i did the Morales objective

hopefully a reboot
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Given that they were 82 and 84 rated at the time, I had decided to go with Forrest. A mistake, in hindsight. However, I was wondering if there was any chance that when the ROTW lot came out, there was any chance of a Kent TOTSSF? Thoughts?

Also, I don't need an American striker, so for level 15, should I go with Elyounoussi or Hagi?

Very high chance
  • vsK17
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    Honestly... I don't want to see a Kent TOTS or TOTSSF for long as I live (or maybe fifa20)...

Even if they do it, I hope he's as bad (or worse) as Simon Moses TOTSSF compared to his futmas card (as I heard).
  • JWNYsg
    vsK17 wrote: »
    Honestly... I don't want to see a Kent TOTS or TOTSSF for long as I live (or maybe fifa20)...

Even if they do it, I hope he's as bad (or worse) as Simon Moses TOTSSF compared to his futmas card (as I heard).

interesting comment, Dembele Future Stars and TOTSSF also doesn;t seem much difference
  • MHoney1234 wrote: »

Very high chance

if kent gets a tossf its simply playing to the audience

hes been terrible this season
  • Mjdtheman
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Very high chance

Clearly you don't really watch football if you think that
  • GTaylor
    1072 posts Professional

I couldn’t decide between the 2 as both look fun but neither will trouble my starting 11. Went with Elyonoussi as my club is stacked with CAMs but I’ve found left mid to be a troubled position this year. Not used him yet to review though however.
  • klaas9
    1398 posts Play-Off Hero
    lock in rotw
  • vsK17
    They did it with CR7 and TOTY.... He didn't make the TOTY team so EA decided to have another go.... Let people vote from 3 players (him and 2 other that didn't stood a chance)... And guess what? Even though he wasn't in TOTY at first, he then got "voted" by the majority of players and got a 99 card... 99 in his second try...
  • klaas9
    1398 posts Play-Off Hero
    I am very curious about his pace upgrade ;-)
  • vsK17
    150... 😆 He would be also 5 inches taller so he can get that pace and go full Usain Bolt
  • smactastic
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm a huge rangers fan but have no idea why he would be in TOTSSF. He's not even been our best player
  • Rossco160715
    2638 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kent has been poor however he has a lot highlight moments, scoring away to Celtic and away in Europe to put Rangers through.

There is also the ‘playing to the audience’ factor.

There is a chance.
  • Migz1806
    95 posts Park Captain
    7 goals in 18 appearances? Hardly tots stats..
  • mufcscott__
    713 posts Professional

Very high chance

Watch every Rangers game do ya?
  • asilvaspoon
    275 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thanks lads. I'll be reaching level 15 tomorrow, so I'm going with Hagi, as I have Morales, in the hope that Kent will drop. None of these guys are going to trouble my first team, but I have to pick one of the 3, so...
  • Scrub39
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Very high chance

Judging by the 1888 in his username I would assume he is a Celtic fan. So yes, he'll know he has infact been average at best
  • LDevlin
    2400 posts Fans' Favourite
    He’s had blips this season but nothing to warrant a end game card, he’ll end up with a FUTTIES though
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Scrub39 wrote: »

Very high chance

Judging by the 1888 in his username I would assume he is a Celtic fan. So yes, he'll know he has infact been average at best

At least, we can know for sure he'll have watched every Rangers game as the obsession Celtic fans have regarding Rangers prevents them from doing anything else but watch and cry conspiracy :p
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Kent has been poor however he has a lot highlight moments, scoring away to Celtic and away in Europe to put Rangers through.

There is also the ‘playing to the audience’ factor.

There is a chance.

Also this is the best take so far. Shouldn't get in on merit but has had enough visibility and is hyped in FIFA enough that I wouldn't be surprised to see a card released.

If not, expect a futties card ;)
  • Rossco160715
    2638 posts Fans' Favourite
    I generally used to quite like Celtic however their fans put me off them. I don’t like any of the Old Firm.

Celtic fans are far more interested in Rangers than their own team. It’s the most unhealthy obsession I’ve ever witnessed. Even on here, a topic about Rangers or one of their players and you will 100% find Celtic fans commenting, usually right away.
  • HulkSmashPotato
    1428 posts Play-Off Hero
    JWNYsg wrote: »

hopefully a reboot

Is hagi any good?
    Got morales aswell
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Took hagi, looks quality and I'd like to do a father/son frontline just for fun 😂, haven't used him as yet
  • Jpo41
    1825 posts Play-Off Hero
    He will be the 5* WF Futties I bet
  • Jimmy89
    830 posts Semi-Pro
    It would be EA’s biggest troll yet if this happens.
  • nicitel32
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    please give a no name player a 199 rated card!!!
  • Amargaladaster26
    10718 posts Has That Special Something
    He would definitely get some crazy 90+ rated TOTS, while Lucas Leiva, Pepe or Leno get +4.
  • JWNYsg

hopefully a reboot

Is hagi any good?
    Got morales aswell

Definitely no where near his dad
  • Microw
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    No chance. If anyone getting a TOTSSF from Scotland it will be Morelos or Edouard.
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Microw wrote: »
    No chance. If anyone getting a TOTSSF from Scotland it will be Morelos or Edouard.

If just the one, I'd bet on it being Edouard.

hopefully a reboot

Is hagi any good?
    Got morales aswell

Definitely no where near his dad

With one or two exceptions, the kids of famous players are usually nowhere near as good.