• RexAnglo1066
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    Congrats, mate.
  • Clemster
    885 posts Semi-Pro
    Sweet
  • ScorePlayer
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thanks mate, my packluck has been dreadful, even worse than last year, gold griezmann and gold varane being the only mentionable this year.
  • Paulopudasso
    1522 posts Play-Off Hero
    My best player packed is nif Harry kane lol
  • iamnotamaniamcantona
    1016 posts Professional
    edited April 29
    Congrats fella...enjoy that post pull glow...unfortunately it doesn’t last very long (usually wears off about two mins into your next rivals match) ;)

Still, must be a day for it (ive pulled virtually nothing to shout about all season...but just bagged kalvin Phillips from efltotssf sbc...)

What a time to be alive! :D
  • Ballist1x
    3900 posts National Call-Up
    Great pull shame its come so late in the gakecycle it will give you virtually no advantage vs any other teams:(
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Congrats, mate.

Quality card too 👌
  • sulley88
    660 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Who was it?
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    PIM Sanchez
  • ScorePlayer
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    Congrats fella...enjoy that post pull glow...unfortunately it doesn’t last very long (usually wears off about two mins into your next rivals match) ;)

Still, must be a day for it (ive pulled virtually nothing to shout about all season...but just bagged kalvin Phillips from efltotssf sbc...)

Haha youre with 95% probability right about Rivals! Congrats on Phillips, a great card and even more expensive than this icon :)

Yeah it’s the end of cycle so I won’t get such an advantage but still feels nice to get to upgrade the weakest parts of my team around tots, 86 red varane and 87 IF Carvajal need upgrade.
  • Doaves
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Congrats.
    I packed my first 3 days ago and got PIM Rivaldo. Stoked!
    I nearly bought sanchez yesterday, but went with Hernandez instead. Great card!
  • RexAnglo1066
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 30

Haha youre with 95% probability right about Rivals! Congrats on Phillips, a great card and even more expensive than this icon :)

Yeah it’s the end of cycle so I won’t get such an advantage but still feels nice to get to upgrade the weakest parts of my team around tots, 86 red varane and 87 IF Carvajal need upgrade.

Can't believe that Phillips card is a million plus...is he really that reeee-donk?
    Post edited by RexAnglo1066 on