LOSS OF FOCUS BUG RESULTING IN LOSING THE MATCH

Hi All

I know lots of you have created threads on this topic but I havent seen anything new in the last 3 days and wondered if any of you have found a solution? Ive played 3 FUT rivals games today and all 3 suffered this error.
Ive uninstalled and reinstalled Origin, turned off all recommended settings, deleted files that have been recommended and tried various fifa settings pre launch and nothing seems to work It feels so much worst now than it did 5 days ago. THIS IS A FLIPPING JOKE NOW! Literally cannot play this game until its fixed.....at the best part of the FUT season....
Cant wait for your solutions to flood in.....(coughs)

Comments

• Amargaladaster26
    9712 posts League Winner
    There is a solution in the biggest thread about it here.
  • Can you paste the link please? I’ve tried many of the solutions but haven’t worked?
  • Giffo
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    still happening as of today,

the solution - taken from https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Fullscreen-game-breaking-bug/m-p/8996888/highlight/true#M40334

1. Close Origin and services processes (OriginWebHelperService.exe и OriginClientService.exe).

2. Delete all files in 2 folders
    "C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License"
    "C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License"

3. Start Origin again
  • phoenix87
    72 posts Park Captain
    really poor from a huge company that this hasn't been fixed. during totssf as well.
  • STILL HAPPENING!!!!
  • shadowlee
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ffs sort this out, this is not acceptable after so long
  • greggles
    2256 posts Fans' Favourite
    @EA_Roger I tagged you nearly 2 weeks ago, have you even mentioned this to the devs yet?
  • Amargaladaster26
    9712 posts League Winner
    It happens regularly every Tuesday for me, but when I delete the files, all good.
  • TW1103
    2940 posts National Call-Up
    Fix this!!!
  • ha032742
    38047 posts Moderator
    I’ll highlight this for a response hopefully but I know that usually we have to wait for the studio to find a fix first before anything can be announced.
  • futscp
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    ha032742 wrote: »
    I’ll highlight this for a response hopefully but I know that usually we have to wait for the studio to find a fix first before anything can be announced.

Cheers ! Tired of re-installing Origin every day :smiley:
  • phoenix87
    72 posts Park Captain
    Why is this not fixed? Product isn’t performing as it should be, this should entitle me to either a suitable fix or a refund!
  • kapulsky
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    ha032742 wrote: »

The first time I was helped by removing the game from the library. One game constantly bothered the origin. But then it started again. I had to delete the license folder. Today, again, a mistake. There were no updates from the origin. What is happening again?
  • Fifa 20 has been unplayable for the last 4 weeks on PC and nothing has been done about it. Probably the best rewarded part of the season aswell....thank you very much EA/Origin