Thuram objective

Tasch
551 posts An Exciting Prospect
Got 1 last objective, score 2 with a player with 85 phys. Are EA nerfing players thats related to completing objectives? Because I never seen so much BS ever in games. Players with 95+ finishing missed open net, blasts it over, to the side or whatnot. Extra touches that allows the defence to get in and block shots. Cant believe what I’m playing here.

Comments

• Ballerson
    458 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thuram is not worth the effort — put your time into another objective. He’s really horrible and there’s absolutely no way his stats reflect how garbage he plays..
  • Jrmcsorley85
    674 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ballerson wrote: »
    Thuram is not worth the effort — put your time into another objective. He’s really horrible and there’s absolutely no way his stats reflect how garbage he plays..

Totally agree, he's awful for me, my 83 rated haller from west ham is better...and they are polar oppisites
  • Tasch
    551 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I need him for the Goretzka sbc.
  • browney1888
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ballerson wrote: »

hes great for fodder tho

if ea put up the objective but for 60k coins everyone would do it
  • Tboon
    3219 posts National Call-Up
    Just completed it. But it sounds like hes very bad. So I'm going to try him now.

It was pretty easy with a full french team.
  • Bamboozle
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tboon wrote: »
    Just completed it. But it sounds like hes very bad. So I'm going to try him now.

Have you ever wondered what driving an oil tanker is like?

Use this card and you find out

Dog sh-it

• PiotrLolo
    2110 posts Fans' Favourite

I need 2 more wins and it's painfull. I lost the count how many times I lost an equalizer right before the end.
  • TheTataGuy
    3831 posts National Call-Up
    He's not as bad as people say. Shooting is very good, very strong and fast. Pretty easy to get, plus also a good fodder for later.
  • NucksNation
    1931 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bamboozle wrote: »

Have you ever wondered what driving an oil tanker is like?

Use this card and you find out

Dog sh-it

Bang on.
    My thought was he was pulling a cement truck but I didnt it see any tire tracks behind him..
    how can they put a player with those stats to play worse than lingard
  • Ballerson
    458 posts Sunday League Hero
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    He's not as bad as people say. Shooting is very good, very strong and fast. Pretty easy to get, plus also a good fodder for later.

For me, he’s shot 28 times in past 3 games and gks finger-tipped most. Dudes been hammered off the ball in front of goal and whiffed shots... I think I am an average player, so take it for what its worth, maybe a dude who’s losing 2 games or less in wl can get more out of him, for me, hes crayonola....