Question for EA

Tasch
554 posts An Exciting Prospect
Why are my players constantly ignoring my induvidual instructions? Stay back while attacking, actually means that the specific player should not go on offensive runs, and when my cdm do those runs it completely exposes my defense. I’m loosing a lot of matches because of this. Why is it so, EA? I’m a paying customer like anybody else, and I really want an answer on this issue.

Comments

• Tasch
    Any response at all, EA?
  • Jdizzle
    2194 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 29
    Answer for tasch.
  • RexAnglo1066
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    Tasch wrote: »
    Why are my players constantly ignoring my induvidual instructions? Stay back while attacking, actually means that the specific player should not go on offensive runs, and when my cdm do those runs it completely exposes my defense. I’m loosing a lot of matches because of this. Why is it so, EA? I’m a paying customer like anybody else, and I really want an answer on this issue.

Union trouble?

Your centre back was caught cheating with the left wingers wife?

• Queens11
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 29
    Tasch wrote: »

It honestly won’t make the slightest bit of difference if the ai decides your gonna concern a goal it doesn’t matter if u have 10 players on stay back and following instructions unless your a very top player who is just to good even for the bs this crap throws at us the ai ultimately decides who wins and looses
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    You’re a paying customer? Shock horror, so am I. Guess what? They don’t care
  • Mikep2212
    724 posts Semi-Pro
    Its ❤️❤️❤️❤️ went up 2 divs this week crashed back down them today cant defend save my life passing is awful too players all over the place its mess
  • Ballerson
    497 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Awww, it’s just that you all need to “get better”, “git good”...as if you will legitimately run by my FB cancelo all game long, as if I will do a through ball across the field when my striker is making a run in the middle — of course I cannot turn around and pass in time before your defender 3 meters away crashes into me...of course my striker cannot one time shoot the ball on a through ball because he freaks out at the sight of your gk who swallows him up 3 meters off the ball —- why yes, if you are a gk just take me out and don’t call a foul, offsides - wth is that? Of course if I am a striker w the ball facing your gk and my wing runs beside me and i pass it to him for a goal — of course thats offisdes!!!

Wait, of course I pass it long to players on the pitch I cannot see who are called offsides —-

Of course I want to be able to control my players when the balls in the air when its obvious said players trajectory is ill fated —

Yeah, you are totally lame because you lose a bid on a player when ea suddenly blocks you from bidding or you think you have the winning bid but the “processing” spins while you think you may have won an item — onely to discover 2 minutes later some dude has outbid you by 500 coins

Of course I cannot “switch to closest player to the ball” — noob — you gotta just “git better” —- That’s just a beginning of the crayonola in this deeply laden Valdemortesque 1/4 of all profits for ea game...

Any of you lawyers out there know what ea does with all our data? Is there a waiver we agree to re the collection of all playing data in buying the game? Eas keeping track of every assist, shenked shot, foul and stupid dab dance everyone makes in the game — food for thought—-

• Tasch
    Pooter wrote: »
    You’re a paying customer? Shock horror, so am I.
    Yeah, thats why I added ‘like everyone else’, if you cared to read everything. Wouldn’t it be nice to, at least, see if EA actually responded to a post concerning gameplay....yes, I know, they wont, because they dont care. They dont care about their paying customers. Consider that when EA start promoting 21.
  • Renamed12345678
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ballerson wrote: »
    Awww, it’s just that you all need to “get better”, “git good”...as if you will legitimately run by my FB cancelo all game long, as if I will do a through ball across the field when my striker is making a run in the middle — of course I cannot turn around and pass in time before your defender 3 meters away crashes into me...of course my striker cannot one time shoot the ball on a through ball because he freaks out at the sight of your gk who swallows him up 3 meters off the ball —- why yes, if you are a gk just take me out and don’t call a foul, offsides - wth is that? Of course if I am a striker w the ball facing your gk and my wing runs beside me and i pass it to him for a goal — of course thats offisdes!!!

Wait, of course I pass it long to players on the pitch I cannot see who are called offsides —-

Of course I want to be able to control my players when the balls in the air when its obvious said players trajectory is ill fated —

Yeah, you are totally lame because you lose a bid on a player when ea suddenly blocks you from bidding or you think you have the winning bid but the “processing” spins while you think you may have won an item — onely to discover 2 minutes later some dude has outbid you by 500 coins

Of course I cannot “switch to closest player to the ball” — noob — you gotta just “git better” —- That’s just a beginning of the crayonola in this deeply laden Valdemortesque 1/4 of all profits for ea game...

Any of you lawyers out there know what ea does with all our data? Is there a waiver we agree to re the collection of all playing data in buying the game? Eas keeping track of every assist, shenked shot, foul and stupid dab dance everyone makes in the game — food for thought—-

All true. Server is so slow and lagging every game. This is unacceptable. I have lost games becos of lagging.
  • Swanz05
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 29
    I'm assuming you're taking player work rates into account eg. a cdm with a high attacking work rate like Essien/Desailly will still push forward despite instructions compared to Makelele who's low/high. Who's the player/s you're talking about?
  • Aspas10
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    I know the feeling. I remember I had the ball with Lenglet and Sergio Ramos ran forward. Then I passed the ball into midfield and Lenglet ran forward. I had the ball in the middle of the park with no CBs. Great times when you're 1 goal up
  • Tasch
    edited April 29
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    I'm assuming you're taking player work rates into account eg. a cdm with a high attacking work rate like Essien/Desailly will still push forward despite instructions compared to Makelele who's low/high. Who's the player/s you're talking about?
    I’m using moments Kimmich/FS McKennie mostly. Although Kimmich is more attacking centered, McKennie take those runs at crucial moments of a game(45th and of course 90th). I use 2 cdms. Kimmich is set on balanced, and McKennie on stay back. McKennie is medium/medium.

• Tasch
    Aspas10 wrote: »
    I know the feeling. I remember I had the ball with Lenglet and Sergio Ramos ran forward. Then I passed the ball into midfield and Lenglet ran forward. I had the ball in the middle of the park with no CBs. Great times when you're 1 goal up
    Yeah, I know the feeling