Litmanen wide cam?

Dolly_2006_
358 posts Sunday League Hero
Has anyone tried pim litmanen as a wide cam, currently playing 4 2 2 2, would he work there, looking for any reviews please

Comments

• Maddez
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    No. Too slow for that position.
  • barryw
    2453 posts National Call-Up
    I would play him as 2nd ST with false 9 instructions in that formation
  • Wyojasond
    17348 posts World Class
    Yeah I play him as a second ST with a catalyst chem style. He’s been pretty solid for me so far.

10 games, 10 goals, 6 assists.
  • Dolly_2006_
    OK might give him a go as striker
  • AjaxLegends
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    I play him LCAM in the 4222. He lacks pace, strength and skills for the position to be fair, but still chips in with goals and assists. Just don’t run down the wing with him and he does a decent job.
  • ZeFeZ
    3015 posts National Call-Up
    Working fine for me as a RCAM.
  • NinthFall
    2567 posts National Call-Up
    He's played 250-300 games for me now. Can't remember the exact number, but I've come to the conclusion that he's the best through the middle, either as a striker or a cam. He's quite good even at cm. I use engine on him to boost that balance, but I've not tried either Hunter or Catalyst myself.
  • Dolly_2006_
    I'm not a pace abuser, I tend to try play football and build up play so he might suit my style in a 4222, didn't know whether to go for him or trezeguet
  • Dolly_2006_
    Can't be bothered grinding for laudrup
  • NinthFall
    2567 posts National Call-Up
    I'm not a pace abuser, I tend to try play football and build up play so he might suit my style in a 4222, didn't know whether to go for him or trezeguet

I do recommend Litmanen btw. He's incredibly usable this Fifa and I think too many are overlooking him. His finishing is as lethal as hia stats suggest