Bundesliga Midfield Options

JMUIRHEAD
543 posts An Exciting Prospect
Looking at the best options for my midfield. Need a CAM, CDM and 2 wingers narrowed it down to this based on budget..

CAM - Scream Muller, 93 Thiago, FS Palacios, 86 Perisic

CDM - IF Delaney, Eggestein

RM - Rashica, RTTF Sancho

LM - 89 Coutinho, 86 Coman, Scream Guerriero

Comments

• JMUIRHEAD
  • GK93
    891 posts Professional
    Rashica is good, Objectivesl Bellerabi is better if you did him. 89 Coutinho is solid but not spectacular, scream muller will get you goals and IF Delaney was solid when I used him but there's better options. Can't comment on the rest
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    If you start 5atb, SS Alaba could then move up into cdm. Has everything for it. Of those players you have mentioned, Sancho disappointed me and the 87 Perisic I have is pretty limited (I imagine the 86 would not be better).

Another one I would suggest having a look at is SS Kainz. I packed him in one of those birthday packs and was disappointed. Ended up using this WL as i have sunk my coins into 85s and 86s... He done wonders both at cam and at lm.
  • JMUIRHEAD
    Thanks for that
  • Tommytour
    688 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ishibum wrote: »
    If you start 5atb, SS Alaba could then move up into cdm. Has everything for it. Of those players you have mentioned, Sancho disappointed me and the 87 Perisic I have is pretty limited (I imagine the 86 would not be better).

Another one I would suggest having a look at is SS Kainz. I packed him in one of those birthday packs and was disappointed. Ended up using this WL as i have sunk my coins into 85s and 86s... He done wonders both at cam and at lm.

Was very surprised by Kainz too, very good.
  • JMUIRHEAD
    May have to try him
  • EvilJMB
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Used to have SS Alaba on CDM ( 7 chem ), was a monster. Best CDM in Bundesliga in my view. Love Eggestein but sometimes, he's not on the right place. But he's a skiller, so if you like this kind of CDM, it's a good choice.

Birthday Guerreiro, is great. Not that pacy, but has everything.
  • ziotree
    614 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2020
    Verst rate is very good. I like him a lot. Reminds me of kante a bit.

He’s also free if you have the time
  • RemyS
    924 posts Professional
    Palacios is very good, but not great.
    Scream Muller might be my favorite player this year, I score way more than I would have expected with him. I much prefer him as a second striker (in a 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-3-1-2) however, as a false 9. My other striker next to him is 90 Werner, but it could be anyone with some pace.
  • BadSeedsFC
    3178 posts National Call-Up
    HL Delaney is so good man. His IF was so so good too (CDM). Egsie is solid (CM). I used IF Coutinho as CAM at early game, he was class. Looking forward to try that Goretzka someday. But it's not my priority at the moment.