Give a win when people quit

DeanoZoff
4837 posts National Call-Up
Trying to play a few games of rivals as ive brought a new team.

My opponents have quit at kick off 7 GAMES IN A ROW!!!!

This crap needs fixing ASAP... ive wasted about 10 minutes and not got a single rivals point to show for it

Comments

• DeanoZoff
    @EA_Rtas @EA_Lanna @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian

Pass this feedback on please
  • Vaaass
    3047 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah it's a pain in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️. It's the people who want an easy game for icon tokens usually
  • DeanoZoff
    This isnt anything new either...
  • DeanoZoff
    One of these had a full Bundesliga sbc squad. Kimmich, Boateng, Goretzka, Lainer, Werner etc... strong team... quit at kick off
  • Dave2791
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    People used to score an own goal before.. but once that rumor came out of people getting banned for losing games on purpose to benefit other people, basically everyone stopped doing. They just quit with a draw, thatway they aren't benefiting anyone and they won't get banned. And I think the whole ban thing was just a myth, or at least it only happened to people giving games during the weekend league
  • TW1103
    3405 posts National Call-Up
    Same happened to me last night. The guy messaged me some abuse for using a good team.
    I replied and called him a ❤️❤️❤️❤️. He reported me, and I got an Xbox Live communication ban 😂
  • DeanoZoff
    And this will never get fixed cos EA are busy making pretty new cards every week
  • DeanoZoff
    TW1103 wrote: »
    Same happened to me last night. The guy messaged me some abuse for using a good team.
    I replied and called him a ❤️❤️❤️❤️. He reported me, and I got an Xbox Live communication ban 😂

Sums up this community
  • Dave2791
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    TW1103 wrote: »

You got what you deserved. But hey, I guess it's hard being a twelve year old these days.
  • Wooly1203
    3388 posts National Call-Up
    I actually had somebody score an own goal before quitting today. I thought I was hallucinating
  • BuZuS
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    100% agree, opponent quits needs to be a win. It's not like you can abuse this in Rivals.
  • Edge01
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have been guilty of quitting when people pause the game before kick off and change to 4231 and have WBY Neymar and Mbappe, as I get bored of it. If they keep the team they have I will play them regardless of their team.
  • Destin8or
    3350 posts National Call-Up
    Wooly1203 wrote: »
    I actually had somebody score an own goal before quitting today. I thought I was hallucinating

Yep, had one today as well, I sent him a message thanking him for heroism.
  • Glass0nion
    4181 posts National Call-Up
    I always message em after sayin they could atleast give a win
  • deelio
    737 posts Semi-Pro
    Report them. If they get enough reports they will get a ban which will stop them from doing it again
  • Ruprecht
    462 posts Sunday League Hero
    Went 1 nil up against someone yesterday. 20 in game mind later they equalised, shushed me then quit at 1-1. Too many sad people play this game.
  • Brustring1893
    1456 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ruprecht wrote: »
    Went 1 nil up against someone yesterday. 20 in game mind later they equalised, shushed me then quit at 1-1. Too many sad people play this game.

Had the same in WL. Guy went up 1-0 by a lucky goal, I manage to dominate him with in the first 30 minutes, score the equalizer and he directly quits the game.
  • DeanoZoff
    Ive also had people quit at penalties, free kicks and after red cards.

It would be so easy for EA to make it so you get the win
  • aladdin
    2565 posts Fans' Favourite
    people keep quitting on my AWFUL all prem swaps team cos i have mid eusebio :D
  • JetLF
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The worst is when you are 1-0 down and it’s only first half so you get a loss. How is that fair?
  • Davola77
    462 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can EA not make it so if someone quits you are still left in the game and have the option to quit or continue against the A.I. Nothing worse than going to extra time and you get a penalty and opponent quits before you take it
  • asilvaspoon
    275 posts Sunday League Hero
    To be honest, I think that one of the things that pisses me off the most is that you may be losing, and the other person may quit. Or thanks to poor game mechanics the other person may take a fluke lead, but you've been playing far better and the odds are that you'll take your lead back. Either way, what I'm saying is that if the other person quits, or their connection dies or whatever, the person left playing, whatever the score, should be awarded a win. Why should I have to bear a loss for being booted out of a game, when the odds are that over the remaining period of time, I could easily mount a comeback and win?
  • Moggo77
    69 posts Park Captain
    Just played a guy battered him 19 shots to 5. Surprise surprise 4 of his go in. 89th min 4-3 I'm clean through one on one he disconnects and gets the win. Now I know I wasn't winning and could have missed the chance but that's got to be a joke!!
  • Clemster
    901 posts Semi-Pro
    This just have been addressed before now. If the other person quits, no matter what the score, you should be given the win.
  • Destin8or
    3350 posts National Call-Up
    Moggo77 wrote: »
    Just played a guy battered him 19 shots to 5. Surprise surprise 4 of his go in. 89th min 4-3 I'm clean through one on one he disconnects and gets the win. Now I know I wasn't winning and could have missed the chance but that's got to be a joke!!

He didn't get the win, you both got the loss.
  • BondJame5Collins
    2716 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2020
    Its so annoying, especially as it adds a game onto your players. It bugs me when i have a goal a game player and suddenly im playing catch up because people of people in rivals. Goal ratios matter, especially when it comes to selling the player. It also uses up consumables.

If they can make sure the game doesn't count on your W-D-L record, then why can they not change it for your players?