82-88 (long night ahead) - keep you updated

vsK17
370 posts Sunday League Hero
I have around 500 players to spare (gold, silver, bronze) that I will throw it into the 82-88 sbc.

From what I "spend", that's 500 players * 400coins (average of bronze/silver/gold) maybe around 200K coins on this sbc. In return I will get around 45 players rated between 82 and 88, all untradeable.

I'm not looking for any special card because as far as I am concerned, I think I'm covered in all areas of the field. I'm doing this mainly to see if I can get some decent fodder for future SBCs and also to see if my 200K "investment" will pay of in some way.

I don't advise anyone to do this, as I have lots of players from leagues that don't matter and I don't want to waste time trying to sell them. Maybe something good will come out of this, we'll see.

Also... I'm thinking.... Doesn't this look like a move that EA usually does to throw away cards from Denmark, Norway, Mexico etc and they will come with a sbc that requires some players from that league? And of course, you will find them on the market for 10K the cheapest because evreryone threw them away in the 82-88 sbc...

Comments

• Destin8or
    5669 posts Big Money Move
    Have you forgot to update, due to your astonishing success rate..... or due to a paralysing defeat?
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    edited April 2020
    I've done about 40 so far with a walkout in about 1 every 8 but getting a good bit of 84 and 85's too. I have a ton of off league silvers due to bpm and upgrade packs, so going to throw the silvers into upgrades for gold's to grind more packs.
  • Mogga
    3191 posts National Call-Up
    I got the ironically named Good tots
  • Got two 82's, quit it there and then. Did one 2 82's ABC got totyss Leno.
  • Grahammbe2
    1268 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got 82
  • vsK17
    Destin8or wrote: »
    Have you forgot to update, due to your astonishing success rate..... or due to a paralysing defeat?

It's hard to keep doing them 😆 managed to do only 3 full teams. Might have some players left for one more team tomorrow. I tried to update my first post but I'm not sure why it doesn't work. So here it is:

Best ones: 87 Hummels, 86 Verratti, 85 Neto, 85 Onana, and that promo 83 which I don't even bother to see who the hell he is 😆😆

If Futbin is right I got back around 125K coins, and I still have left some players to trade but I'm done for tonight (I'll do it tomorrow)

79c7b68cfc60.jpg
    8b42b613cf48.jpg
    037cfa599f88.jpg

My opinion this far... If you know you are lucky and had sh*tloads of luck with packs, then go ahead. If not, sell everything and with those coins you can choose whatever fodder you want instead of EA giving you ONANA!!!
  • Hugoku
    1290 posts Professional
    I got Kirk in mine too. I guess we'll be seeing him a lot!
  • DasPonyboy
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    Holy sea of 82’s. I’ll usually do 2, get my 2-82’s and move on so your full teams def show the true % of how often they are packed.

What’s that 21 out of 33 are 82’s? That’s almost dead on 66% Good Gawd!
  • Did 10

TOTW J MARTINEZ & TOW BELOTTI

• Wooly1203
    3524 posts National Call-Up
    I did probably 7-8 so far and got bonucci, muller, ozil and some 82s. Honestly better than I expected
  • Dragon0102
    827 posts Semi-Pro
    Did 10

TOTW J MARTINEZ & TOW BELOTTI

The obligatory EA posts are out
  • Tboon
    4689 posts Big Money Move
    Did 4 and got a 82, 83, 85 and Son (87).
  • Chavez76
    9775 posts League Winner
    did 2 of the 82+, first one 2x83, second, walkout. Argentina, RW, (at that moment you still feel it ..) Di Maria
    got an 84 with him, so defo not bad.
    82-88 did also 2, best was Verrati
  • BadSeedsFC
    2937 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did 4 and I got back 3 repeated cards. And I only have around 120 players. Probably the worst SBC at the moment. Rigged to the bone.
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    i did a couple and managed to get Isco and Marquinos. two 86 cards that may be useful down the line
  • Paw_Patrol70
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did 11 so far Will open them Friday
  • vsK17
    DasPonyboy wrote: »
    Holy sea of 82’s. I’ll usually do 2, get my 2-82’s and move on so your full teams def show the true % of how often they are packed.

What’s that 21 out of 33 are 82’s? That’s almost dead on 66% Good Gawd!

You're right... The percentage is sooo bad. 1 out of 3 players is 83+

Apart from those 3 full teams I went ahead and did 2 more 82-88's and 2 * 82+ players... I got:
    2 * 84 : Ruffier and Sirigu
    1 * 83: Draxler
    3 * 82: Sergi Roberto, Kolarov, Promes.

I'm quite done with this and not necessarilly declared upset, but mostly disappointed. Was hopping to get more defenders (83-84).

If you know you had bad luck all year 😆 maybe it's better to sell those cards and buy the fodder you want/need.
  • FUT_CPFC
    1014 posts Professional
    Been away a while.... can you pull 88+ TOTSSF players as long as their base card is 82-88, or does it cap the pulled card at 88?
  • Boysie91
    14863 posts World Class
    21 packs
    12 boards
    2 walkouts 88/87
  • vsK17
    FUT_CPFC wrote: »
    Been away a while.... can you pull 88+ TOTSSF players as long as their base card is 82-88, or does it cap the pulled card at 88?

The cards you pull are rated between 82 and 88... Nothing over the 88 mark, doesn't matter of their base card (totssf)
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    Sole purpose of these SBCs is to drain excess cards during promos to stop the market become saturated.

Everyone knows that right?
  • Fozberry
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just done 2 x 82 plus, first pack was Buffon & Rudiger, Buffon I'd put into it in the first place as a dupe.

Second pack was Aduriz and TOTS Thiago so I think I'll leave it there.

Best by far I've packed this year though, next best have been ter Stegen twice both untradeable
  • Hugoku
    1290 posts Professional
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    Sole purpose of these SBCs is to drain excess cards during promos to stop the market become saturated.

Everyone knows that right?

I certinly drained the Liga MX cards! =D