Trading servers/sites?

Hi guys can you recommend me any good, active trading, sniping servers, like Discord, or facebook or any other sites, webpages, etc.
I am in Fut & Chill, and Wolves of Street dc servers, but they arent really active so i hope you can help me out!

Comments

• KoKri15
    8 posts Ball Boy
    I am waiting for your reply :smiley:
  • I have a trading discord where I provide free investments and advice daily. You will need to follow me on Twitter, then DM for an invite.
    @Tribalscan
  • KurzBobby
    47 posts Park Captain
    I have a trading discord where I provide free investments and advice daily. You will need to follow me on Twitter, then DM for an invite.
    @Tribalscan

I joined. Excited to "make bank" and finally get my squad completed....

Watched for days as advice gave the same old stuff as on here (flipping chem style cards, flipping during fluctuations, overnight flipping, OP selling etc - nothing you haven't already seen before!).

I mentioned in the chat about preparing for the Ribery SBC and was simply told the discord was not about speculating, more about "making bank" lol.

I looked at Matuidi IF as his price rises and falls significantly every day, mentioned it and was told "if you need coins ... do something". None of the "Advice" they talk of

I mentioned today that I flipped IF Matuidi's for 35k profit each time, and mentioned that I was happy but at the sae time disappointed that I didn't get the "advice" that was touted in the OP's post above, and was met with a hail of abuse and (as they loved to use the word so much) toxic comments.

Was accused of flexing, as had asked about a PIM to add to my team as a sub as main team is done, then accused of lying about my squad, asked for proof etc (all teenage tropes).

I was then essentially ridiculed and trolled by the admin, and then after bringing up the difference between genuine critical posts and toxicity.... (and yes, correcting his appalling grammar) I was bumped from the discord.

Absolutely hilarious. It's just that kind of mentality that can't have a genuine discussion, which does lead me to believe it's just kids messing about for their own self-aggrandisement.

Bottom line here?

This is not a PRO level investment and group to "make tons of bank" (haha). This is a group presumably led by a bunch of teenagers who themselves like to flex about their transfer profits, yet offer absolutely nothing to the help players make the coins they flex about.

This is not a discord for adults. Just for kids.

If you want to be part of a teenage group who do nothing but post toxicity and advice that is everywhere else, in a completely REACTIVE way then go for it. Expect to get bumped when you see through it all though ,or get hacked off with the teenage language etc. Loved the "WE MOVE" after every post. hahaha.

If you genuinely want to look at PROACTIVE investment to make REAL coins, then stick with the usual guys on twitter or Nick from RTFM. This discord is a waste of your time.

Well, it's a waste of time.... unless you want to join and just have some fun with them until they kick their toys out of their teenage pram, and you get booted [I am, if course not explicitly suggesting you join just to wind them up but...]

Enjoy, Tribal group.

I MOVED.

• Tribalscan1
    14 posts Ball Boy
    KurzBobby wrote: »
    I have a trading discord where I provide free investments and advice daily. You will need to follow me on Twitter, then DM for an invite.
    @Tribalscan

I joined. Excited to "make bank" and finally get my squad completed....

Watched for days as advice gave the same old stuff as on here (flipping chem style cards, flipping during fluctuations, overnight flipping, OP selling etc - nothing you haven't already seen before!).

I mentioned in the chat about preparing for the Ribery SBC and was simply told the discord was not about speculating, more about "making bank" lol.

I looked at Matuidi IF as his price rises and falls significantly every day, mentioned it and was told "if you need coins ... do something". None of the "Advice" they talk of

I mentioned today that I flipped IF Matuidi's for 35k profit each time, and mentioned that I was happy but at the sae time disappointed that I didn't get the "advice" that was touted in the OP's post above, and was met with a hail of abuse and (as they loved to use the word so much) toxic comments.

Was accused of flexing, as had asked about a PIM to add to my team as a sub as main team is done, then accused of lying about my squad, asked for proof etc (all teenage tropes).

I was then essentially ridiculed and trolled by the admin, and then after bringing up the difference between genuine critical posts and toxicity.... (and yes, correcting his appalling grammar) I was bumped from the discord.

Absolutely hilarious. It's just that kind of mentality that can't have a genuine discussion, which does lead me to believe it's just kids messing about for their own self-aggrandisement.

Bottom line here?

This is not a PRO level investment and group to "make tons of bank" (haha). This is a group presumably led by a bunch of teenagers who themselves like to flex about their transfer profits, yet offer absolutely nothing to the help players make the coins they flex about.

This is not a discord for adults. Just for kids.

If you want to be part of a teenage group who do nothing but post toxicity and advice that is everywhere else, in a completely REACTIVE way then go for it. Expect to get bumped when you see through it all though ,or get hacked off with the teenage language etc. Loved the "WE MOVE" after every post. hahaha.

If you genuinely want to look at PROACTIVE investment to make REAL coins, then stick with the usual guys on twitter or Nick from RTFM. This discord is a waste of your time.

Well, it's a waste of time.... unless you want to join and just have some fun with them until they kick their toys out of their teenage pram, and you get booted [I am, if course not explicitly suggesting you join just to wind them up but...]

Enjoy, Tribal group.

I MOVED.

Look at this fraud, you are a keyboard warrior with no suffice evidence. No one like you in my discord, so you was not welcome. And now look at trying to slander me. You even make your own forums begging for cards, and complain about hotel stays on Twitter.

I mean , what are you actually complaining about? You say you made your own move on Matuidi, did anyone stop you ? And you made profit. So again wtf is your problem? Can you you not be happy. Of course not because your toxic. And that why your not welcome in my discord.
    Because I had multiple feedback from members to get rid of you.
    I was too busy mind you, but you even managed to pee off my admin in a short space of time so they ended up kicking you. Your a fraud. Going everywhere and complaining about actually nothing.

Get a life, you sad sap