Anyone still undecided on swaps

MrMTFC
841 posts Semi-Pro
Who are you thinking about going for. I'm becoming more tempted with the pack as my team is pretty much sorted for my liking, but can't pull the trigger on any for now

Comments

• CK4795
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone who is older than 18 and has other things to do other than get 23 token probably took the pack.
  • MrMTFC
    841 posts Semi-Pro
    CK4795 wrote: »
    Anyone who is older than 18 and has other things to do other than get 23 token probably took the pack.

I'm 27 and have 2 kids under 3 so cba with a big grind but don't want to waste the tokens I have so far. Even with lock down I only really get chance for wl here and there. If there was someone really standout then maybe if try for them but no one really looks better than just good
  • NattoPatrol
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Used Kaka’s loan card in a match and he’s the best icon I’ve used so far so I’ll probably choose him. Feels better than 91 Zidane and Del Piero moments because of his pace and his first touch feels better
  • oldboiler
    3037 posts National Call-Up
    Prime Garrincha, I haven’t been happy with any RM/RWs all year so getting Garrincha means I can stop buying or completing any more right sided SBC players
  • RedDevilNL
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was going to get Carlos Alberto but this WL I realized that, at this point in the game, my CBs have a hard time staying with all the nimble 5* wf forwards. I'm now taking Prime Cannavaro. He's one fewer swap as well.
  • oldboiler
    3037 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 27
    Still undecided between Garrincha, Cannavaro or Alberto
  • Shake_n_Bake
    88 posts Park Captain
    I took Laudrup last season, going to get 9 more tokens. Undecided whether to take Puyol or the pack.
  • newguy
    2082 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is Maldini worth it? Can only get 15 tokens after the pack and already have PIM Kaka
  • GTaylor
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm torn also. Took the pack initially and got Pirlo, tempted to get Gattuso to play alongside him and then go for Trezeguet or Litmanen just for fodder. Or Puyol or Maldini. Trouble is, there are so many Beast CBs in my club already in Sarr, Zakiani, AKANJI, Gabrielssen, Miranda, Carlos
  • LiTTl3_King15
    480 posts Sunday League Hero
    just recently started playing again so I have missed all the swaps up until this point and I don't play much Wl so I'm probably looking at around 10-11 tokens I will get so most likely will do either the prime pack and gamble a bit or take laudrup to start building my team around that.
  • AHL
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    oldboiler wrote: »
    Still undecided between Garrincha, Cannavaro or Alberto

Same. The reviews on Maldini are average and Cannavaro seems to fit the ‘meta’ for quick defenders. Not sure about the others.

Surprised how low Cannavaro’s passing and dribbling stats are.
  • Mincepie171286
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm 99% on Maldini but may take Puyol if the swaps become a drain, going for a centre half either way so get Opara in the starting team
  • newguy
    2082 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any more Maldini reviews?
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve decided.........not to do it, players who self relegate and EA dishing out 83+ teams on squad battles meaning its not going to happen with me, not worth the grind
  • razor_ro
    685 posts Semi-Pro
    i did the pack and got prime Baggio, not too impressed with him, ... i wanted to go for mid Dalglish but will be 1 icon swap short ... so its prob going to be Maldini or Puyol ... may even grab Kaka ... we'll see if i can bare the full grind
  • Wayno69
    1268 posts Professional
    I took Laudrup last season, going to get 9 more tokens. Undecided whether to take Puyol or the pack.

How is MIchael?
  • Paulopudasso
    1520 posts Play-Off Hero
    I took gattuso first time and puyol and trezuguet this time it's 1.4 million worth of players for a few hours of my time no brainer and a decent spine to most teams
  • Guvnor
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m ready to take maldini after doing the pack first time round. Just waiting for weekend league rewards on the slight chance I pull Gomez! If I do I’ll probably take kaka, even though I had his pim and wasn’t massively impressed he’d still look good On the bench
  • FixFIFAcheating
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I took, Petit and he is solid.
  • ayoubodes
    70 posts Park Captain
    Still undecided to get PIM Rush or Mid Dalglish but I'll probably go for Mid Dalglish(70%)...
  • MrMTFC
    841 posts Semi-Pro
    I gave in and just got the pack, got prime scholes. Not too bad (I don't think). Now I have to see how much I can be bothered to grind out see who I can get with that
  • aladdin
    1734 posts Play-Off Hero
    i did the pack so it’s gonna be kaka. lockdown has given me the time
  • Zeke1216
    1407 posts Play-Off Hero
    CK4795 wrote: »

I found time to get 19 😁
  • Chels
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Took gattuso, he was quality at first but gives away sloppy passes, then did the pack got kaka which happy with but then up with trezeguet?
  • Bob_Dylan
    20867 posts Club Captain
    Did the pack from the first round. Going for Maldini next.
  • Anyone have tried garrincha? Is he too short? Does he feel really fast? How is his shooting? What about skills? I'm VERY undecide I dont know who to pick.
  • AHL
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Am at 19 'tokens'. Is it worth the grind to go for Zidane? I feel like there are a lot of mid-fielders at his quality including De Jong, Kevin DB, so not sure what he gives me. Am considering Cannavaro or Carlos Alberto - Garrincha has mixed reviews but looks good.

Can't push myself to do the pack. The odds are low to get anything worthwhile.
  • DannySTFC
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone have tried garrincha? Is he too short? Does he feel really fast? How is his shooting? What about skills? I'm VERY undecide I dont know who to pick.

I used PIM Garrincha in a draft and he felt amazing. Obviously the prime is a little lower rated but it still looks good. The fact he’s small is a good thing, it makes him more agile and fast. With that pace, size, 98 dribbling and great balance, agility etc he will feel great.
  • Team Sam
    2660 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    Did the pack from the first round. Going for Maldini next.

Ditto. One card away!

Got Cannavaro in the pack, so soon I'll have the perfect partner for him.
  • DoD_Jester
    27288 posts Player of the Year
    Either Maldini or gullit

Probably maldini

Or maybe puyol